Author Topic: AspieLeft  (Read 3953 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: AspieLeft
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2007, 03:24:04 PM »
The Israelis have one country of their own, Israel. The Arabs have 22 countries.

So the Arabs who have lived in what is now Israel for generations and generations should just move?
i think the israeli's should at least pay for their moving expenses.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2007, 05:38:43 PM »
They are more than willing to.

Scrapheap

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2007, 05:59:05 PM »
They can probably afford it too. Fucking money grubbing jews ......  :hide:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2007, 06:07:48 PM »
A hell of a lot cheaper than the effect of the attacks.

Litigious

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2007, 08:38:02 AM »
The Israelis have one country of their own, Israel. The Arabs have 22 countries.

So the Arabs who have lived in what is now Israel for generations and generations should just move?

Their former governments (of Jordan, Egypt and Syria) started the wars. They lost. Did all Germans who lived in the provinces ceded to Poland and Russia vote for Hitler? If not, shouldn't they have the right to regain their homes? Shouldn't the Poles get back the western parts of the Ukraine and Belarus? Should not your own Finnish brethren have the right to get back southern Karelia and other territories ceded to Russia? Why is it just these so called Palestinians that are pitied by half the world? I don't get it.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2007, 08:46:59 AM »
The fact of the matter is that the Jews and the Arabs both live there. A "solution" that involves forcing one group out will not solve anything. It will kill a lot of people, however, most of them innocent.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2007, 09:00:16 AM »
I still don't get why they're more pitied than any other people. What's so fucking special with "Palestinians"? They shoot and blow up innocent civilian Israelis and cowardly hide among their own civilians, and then cynically blame Israel for firing on civilians. Why do that kind of people get any sympathy whatsoever?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2007, 11:05:47 AM »
I still don't get why they're more pitied than any other people. What's so fucking special with "Palestinians"? They shoot and blow up innocent civilian Israelis and cowardly hide among their own civilians, and then cynically blame Israel for firing on civilians. Why do that kind of people get any sympathy whatsoever?

The shouldn't be more pitied than other people but they should receive the same treatment as the others. The Israelis aren't more innocent than the Palestinians but they have better support from the rest of the world (the US).
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2007, 11:27:08 AM »

The shouldn't be more pitied than other people but they should receive the same treatment as the others. The Israelis aren't more innocent than the Palestinians but they have better support from the rest of the world (the US).

I beg do differ. Israel usually follows the laws of war. How many Israeli civilians have blown up Palestinian civilians like the Palestinians do? I know about that Goldman guy or whatever his name was who shot in a mosque but he's one of very few Israeli terrorists. Swedish politicians and media almost always take the Arab side against Israel, even the so called "liberals" are beginning to be pro-Arab? Why?  ???

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2007, 01:33:56 PM »
 :popcorn:
Misunderstood.

Offline In The spaGhetto

• minimalist
  • Constant Poster
  • I don't get people. What's their appeal precisely?
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2007, 01:46:03 PM »
*grabs handful of popcorn*

I don't think it's a case of being pro-Arab, but just not unquestioningly pro-Israel. although in the face of someone being pro-Israel it can seem like being pro-Arab
I glide through the social whirl with all the elegance of a dog in high heels.

Scrapheap

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2007, 02:06:34 PM »

.....The Israelis aren't more innocent than the Palestinians.....

I missed the latest round of suicide bombings of Palestinians by Israelis.  ::)

Litigious

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2007, 02:11:10 PM »
 :agreed: :plus:

Offline In The spaGhetto

• minimalist
  • Constant Poster
  • I don't get people. What's their appeal precisely?
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2007, 02:34:49 PM »
yeah because the israelis *never* bomb the shit out of arab civilians. they just have more money and bigger bombs that don't need to be strapped to someone
I glide through the social whirl with all the elegance of a dog in high heels.

Scrapheap

« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2007, 02:44:10 PM »
yeah because the israelis *never* bomb the shit out of arab civilians. they just have more money and bigger bombs that don't need to be strapped to someone

Then why don't the Arabs target the Israeli military exclusively ??

A person straped with bombs kills very specific targets.

Therefore Arabs have specificaly targeted Israeli civilians.

The majority of Israeli attacks that have killed civilians, were targeted at legitimate targets. The terrorists hide amongst the populace so their own people will get killed. Such bravery.....  :wanker: