Author Topic: Poke my brains a bit...  (Read 17454 times)

Jizz

Poke my brains a bit...
« on: June 12, 2006, 10:25:56 AM »
...and see what dark secrets you may uncover.

I'm a compulsive liar though so expect nothing but dishonesty and bullshit.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
Re: Poke my brains a bit...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 10:34:08 AM »
have you ever tasted your own, Jizz?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 10:34:17 AM »
Can I use a stick??  :D

Now you're here are you wishing you'd never joined??

Jizz

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 10:56:28 AM »
I once tasted my own Jizz after accidently falling over on a rather narrow bottle of shampoo when I was in the shower...as I screamed with sheer del...PAIN I mean.  A little bit of my own baby juice was sent flying through the air, and happened to land right in my mouth.

Hmmmm, I have never saw you use a stick purposeful.....what kind of things can you do with it?

Can you use it to poke dead animals? Have you ever jabbed someone in the eye with one?

Jizz

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 11:06:16 AM »
And no, I'm not wishing I didn't join.

I was told to expect a great deal of sarcasm and hate filled rants and so on, but having been part of a gaming forum for 3 years I am now used to the silly crap :D

Besides, I don't care what anyone thinks about me in real life, so what people may think or say about me from behind their monitors doesn't bother me at all!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 03:26:43 AM »

Hmmmm, I have never saw you use a stick purposeful.....what kind of things can you do with it?

Can you use it to poke dead animals? Have you ever jabbed someone in the eye with one?

I'm not a big fan of mindless violence- I like to think of creative ways to torture people instead, much more effective than simply resorting to violence. >:D

And a question for you:  What do you think is the most evil invention of mankind and why??

Jizz

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 04:51:39 AM »
The most evil invention?

I'm not sure I can answer this one very well since I don't know EVERY evil invention, but I'd probably have to go back in time to Vlad the Impaler with his pointy sticks. I'm not convinced pointy sticks could really be classed as an invention though, but the idea of watching someone be slowly skewered while having a bite to eat during an afternoon of tomfoolery and copious amounts of wine with the boys seems a touch evil to me.

http://medieval-castles.org/index.php?cat=31

A lovely little site that, one that all the family can sit around and laugh at. Educational for the kids and discipline inspiring for the parents.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 04:53:44 AM by Jizz »

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 07:30:55 AM »
Interesting site- are all your bookmarks like that??

Offline CuriousPrimate

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 07:46:03 AM »
http://medieval-castles.org/index.php?cat=31

A lovely little site that, one that all the family can sit around and laugh at. Educational for the kids and discipline inspiring for the parents.

I just love the fact this page has google ads!

Now a question...

If you had a chance to live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
An intelligent enemy is better than a stupid friend - Senegalese proverb

Jizz

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 08:24:12 AM »
Nah all my bookmarks aren't like that. As I have very little interest in anything I just Googled 'torture devices' and that was one of the pages that came up. Better than all the ads are the spelling mistakes.

If I could live anywhere where would it be?

Probably somewhere remote but not too cut off from "normality". Somewhere cold and desolate that most people just don't want to go. Maybe North Alaska somewhere...or a remote forest in Northern Russia where I could hunt with the wolves and catch fish with the bears.

Wild animals are exellent because they don't fuck you around...they either want to eat you or leave you alone.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 09:16:52 AM »
have you ever had an enima, and if so please describe the feelings you got from it, if any?
would you recommend one to a friend?
Misunderstood.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2006, 01:47:39 PM »
Kenny my dear, knowing your pet hates, i have only one question in mind.... ;)

If you HAD to be either.............a ned or a buckfast bottle (bearing in mind youd have a ned touching you, sucking on you and doing god knows what else with you) which would you rather be. ;D

Jizz

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2006, 05:01:32 PM »
Well, McJagger...Rolling Stones fan perhaps? Ummm, no I have never had an enema. Nor would I ever feel I needed one. People that say we need that shit are quite clearly clinically mental. How do they think humans survived all this time without having them? I'm sure they could be traced way back to the ancient Egyptians and no doubt there are hieroglyphics carved on the walls of Tutenkhamens tomb that show rectal cleansings and Lynxes with a varied array of long stiff vegetables inserted in their anus in some weird belief that the stars hold the future of their passage in their hands.....Sirius don't give no shits 'bout yo crazy ass antics mo' fo...just chiiiiiiill.

No, I wouldn't recommend the insertion of tubes and what not into a friends hole. It's sick, and (not even verging on) 100% homosexual, which the church frowns upon! Shame on you, McJagger, for asking such a vile question!

Awwww, HG, you know that I'd only become a buckfast bottle if I was promised that your lips were the only lips to be sucking and licking upon my top, you should know that much by now babe. The thought of having someone with the intellectual equivelant of a pile of three legged spastic dog shit stuck to the worn sole of a piss stained jakies shoe, sucking upon my open top end  is really quite horrific and a thought which I hope not to think again.

Honey, you know I love you.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 05:42:13 PM by Jizz »

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006, 09:05:32 AM »
Of course you do ;D

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2006, 02:15:51 AM »
What did to last dream about??  Did it involve ny of the following: custard, neds, stun guns or sharp pointy sticks?? :D