Politics, Mature and taboo > Political Pundits

Delete your copy of the anarchists' cookbook

<< < (2/4) > >>

Parts:

--- Quote from: Mangled_Corpse on October 07, 2007, 04:36:02 PM ---I got in trouble for giving this to a classmate in 1996 or so when I was in highschool.   I don't have it anymore, I also had the Jolly Roger's handbook too which was fairly similar anyways.   It was fun to play with for a while when I was a teenager and wanted to blow shit up.

--- End quote ---

I have Jolly Roger's handbook also still(I throw away nothing) I also collect old technical books many of which have much better recipes and techniques in them for making this stuff so that won't kill you when your making it I also have lots of old books that go into demolition  and charge placement.
Once when the police were at my house for something I'd rather not go into they asked lots of questions about my collection of glass lab ware just think if they saw my military collectibles they'd be carting me away

Alex179:
I didn't print them out really, they are probably still on the HD of my oldest PC.   So nothing to actually throw away haha.   My friends all had that crap too, thats who I would go around blowing shit up with (mainly mailboxes).

Calandale:
Useless anyhow. The US Army Guide to Improvised
Munitions is MUCH better.

Rabbit From Hell:
Anarchists' cookbook doesn't really have anything useful to a terrorist that a five year old with a box of matches couldn't figure out.

It seems people just get dumber and dumber every f'cking day.

Calandale:
I know I do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version