Educational

Author Topic: Post something good that happened today  (Read 93765 times)

P7PSP

Re: Post something good that happened today
« Reply #6915 on: April 19, 2011, 09:49:18 PM »
Went to a psychologist and turns out I'm most likely stressed.  My evaluation showed that I'm at the 14th percentile on one of the figure thingy tests, 50something on another; 98th percentile for a word test; 70+ on all the other tests.

The high score on word skills does not surprise me.  Your Majesty is a most effective speaker!   :viking:
Yes, but QV has proof readers.  :zoinks:

Yes, I do have proof readers.  Odeon is 100% proof.
:indeed: Finns do share certain traits with the Irish.  :thumbup:

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #6916 on: April 20, 2011, 01:26:38 AM »
Easy exam was easy.  :green:

P7PSP

« Reply #6917 on: April 20, 2011, 01:33:38 AM »
Or, maybe you know your stuff.  :thumbup:

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #6918 on: April 20, 2011, 01:37:49 AM »
Or, maybe you know your stuff.  :thumbup:

Yep.
That's why it was easy, and why exams are normally easy for me.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6919 on: April 20, 2011, 03:58:40 AM »
Went to a psychologist and turns out I'm most likely stressed.  My evaluation showed that I'm at the 14th percentile on one of the figure thingy tests, 50something on another; 98th percentile for a word test; 70+ on all the other tests.

The high score on word skills does not surprise me.  Your Majesty is a most effective speaker!   :viking:
Yes, but QV has proof readers.  :zoinks:

Yes, I do have proof readers.  Odeon is 100% proof.

I am? ???
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ShyOne

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #6920 on: April 20, 2011, 09:39:17 AM »
An old schoolfriend of mine was on the Jeremy Kyle show today because she's the town bike and didn't know who the baby's dad was. Fortunately for the baby they found out the guy was the dad.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #6921 on: April 20, 2011, 09:41:09 AM »
An old schoolfriend of mine was on the Jeremy Kyle show today because she's the town bike and didn't know who the baby's dad was. Fortunately for the baby they found out the guy was the dad.

Good! Does it look as if he will take responsibility and support this child?   :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline ShyOne

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #6922 on: April 20, 2011, 09:45:24 AM »

Good! Does it look as if he will take responsibility and support this child?   :orly:
Nah, the lad's a twat and is still arguing with the girl. Still, apparently he was slapped on the show and Jeremy said that he represents all that's wrong with society. I'm so excited to see the show, I love a bit of tackiness! ;D

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #6923 on: April 20, 2011, 09:47:43 AM »

Nah, the lad's a twat and is still arguing with the girl. Still, apparently he was slapped on the show and Jeremy said that he represents all that's wrong with society. I'm so excited to see the show, I love a bit of tackiness! ;D

Sounds like the Maury Povich show over here.  He does lots of paternity-test episodes, and has had a few women on there
 who had several men tested and still couldn't find their babies' fathers.  At least this girl guessed right.   :thumbup:

People forget.

Offline ShyOne

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #6924 on: April 20, 2011, 09:50:03 AM »

Sounds like the Maury Povich show over here.  He does lots of paternity-test episodes, and has had a few women on there
 who had several men tested and still couldn't find their babies' fathers.  At least this girl guessed right.   :thumbup:
Is it bad that Maury is my favourite show? I love the way people react on there when they find out if it's the daddy or not. :laugh:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #6925 on: April 20, 2011, 10:26:28 AM »
The ex wants monkeyboy to take an education test every 2 years because he doesn't think he does anything at home. Monkeyboys autism doctor decided to administer it (leaving the ex upset since he couldn't hire someone himself) and monkeyboy passed with flying colours. Bang on for reading, spelling, applying knowledge. Math was slightly behind but only because he hasn't grasped multiplication yet. Dr said I was doing a good job, keep working, see you in 6 months.

Then the ex tried to hide that he had booked a secret appointment to meet with the doctor without me knowing, but the secretary blew his cover. :green:

another victory for me!!!  :dance:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #6926 on: April 20, 2011, 10:34:14 AM »
The ex wants monkeyboy to take an education test every 2 years because he doesn't think he does anything at home. Monkeyboys autism doctor decided to administer it (leaving the ex upset since he couldn't hire someone himself) and monkeyboy passed with flying colours. Bang on for reading, spelling, applying knowledge. Math was slightly behind but only because he hasn't grasped multiplication yet. Dr said I was doing a good job, keep working, see you in 6 months.

Then the ex tried to hide that he had booked a secret appointment to meet with the doctor without me knowing, but the secretary blew his cover. :green:

AND you are the Uber Beast Postwhore! Coincidence? I think not!  :flame:

People forget.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #6927 on: April 20, 2011, 10:35:34 AM »

Seriously though, many congratulations, you deserve all the support that is rallying behind you!  :hug:

People forget.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #6928 on: April 20, 2011, 10:48:20 AM »
:lol: Thank you! I am so pumped up right now I could fall asleep. :laugh: Any time I get a big emotion (positive or negative) my whole body wants to shut down. It's like it can't handle the overload and needs a nap to recover so I can process it all.

So damn proud of that kid of mine. he put in a solid hour of pencil/paper task hating every minute if it (and his ADHD side makes it hard to sit still and focus) and he did it. Boy is the ex not happy about it. Which is pretty sad since he can't see the big picture and celebrate how well monkeyboy is doing.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #6929 on: April 20, 2011, 10:53:41 AM »
:lol: Thank you! I am so pumped up right now I could fall asleep. :laugh: Any time I get a big emotion (positive or negative) my whole body wants to shut down. It's like it can't handle the overload and needs a nap to recover so I can process it all.

So damn proud of that kid of mine. he put in a solid hour of pencil/paper task hating every minute if it (and his ADHD side makes it hard to sit still and focus) and he did it. Boy is the ex not happy about it. Which is pretty sad since he can't see the big picture and celebrate how well monkeyboy is doing.

Yeah, it really sucks that a FATHER could wish for his son to do poorly just to score some points against his ex.  :facepalm2:

But never mind that, celebrate the successes!  :headbang2:

People forget.