Educational

Author Topic: should i join  (Read 1517 times)

TomRenegde

should i join
« on: June 11, 2006, 08:21:37 AM »
I like the thought of joining this site but I don't want to make an idiot of myself.  On WP I really had the feeling a lot of the time that I was the only non-genius aspie and not intelligent enough to talk to other aspies.  Did anyone remember me and did you think I was ok and that this would be a good place for me to join?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: should i join
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 08:22:54 AM »
Get your ass in here, Tom. I miss you. And I never thought you were the only non-genius Aspie. But even if I did, that shouldn't stop you.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 08:24:12 AM »
I don't know who you are but you should join-what's the worst that could happen?

duncvis

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 08:26:19 AM »
Get in here renegade...  ;D

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2006, 08:26:37 AM »
And another thing- I think the idea that all aspies have some kind of 'genius' quality is bullshit and does people a lot of harm.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2006, 09:54:29 AM »
hi Tom.  :)

i think you should join because i think you would enjoy it here.

you have always come across as being really intelligent to me but, even if you're not, you won't be alone because i am as thick as bricks (but it doesn't stop me from posting here!).  8)

quest

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 10:10:41 AM »
I don't know who you are but you should join-what's the worst that could happen?

you could be to Intense and not Intense enough at the same time therefore being banned before ever making a post.

you can also get banned from this thread too.

you can be accused of being a sockpuppet

you can be judged, sentenced and convicted by Mcdick, who will attack and run and hide (in that order)

you can be held responsible for the actions of others.

Ahh yes, a loving family indeed

Welcome.

rtom

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2006, 10:31:02 AM »
I guess its just that I'm worried that controversial, "free for all" forums might bring out the worst in me.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2006, 10:35:42 AM »

you could be to Intense and not Intense enough at the same time therefore being banned before ever making a post.

you can also get banned from this thread too.

you can be accused of being a sockpuppet

you can be judged, sentenced and convicted by Mcdick, who will attack and run and hide (in that order)

you can be held responsible for the actions of others.

Ahh yes, a loving family indeed

Welcome.

are you going to provide us with any examples of these accusations? ?>:( if you don't want to do it here, there are plenty of other sites that would be happy for you to share your knowledge.

and we have never claimed or pretended to be a "loving family;" we're a miserable bunch of bastards and we're very open about that fact.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2006, 10:36:51 AM »
I guess its just that I'm worried that controversial, "free for all" forums might bring out the worst in me.

i miss your posts that used to get swiftly moved by the mod team on WP.  :laugh:

questtion

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2006, 10:37:59 AM »

yep..hatred does that to me too.

but it's a good adrenalin rush

it might be worth joining just to see if you are already banned ?

duncvis

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2006, 10:40:53 AM »
Ignore the anonymous troll tom and come and join in... whats the worst that could happen? I still remember your one word reply to Kitsune's drivel - 'bollocks' if I remember rightly. I think you'll do fine mate.  >:D

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2006, 10:43:15 AM »
it might be worth joining just to see if you are already banned ?

what the fuck are you talking about? if there is any truth in your claim, did it ever occur to you that it might be a technical glitch? if you explain to us exactly what the problem is, we might be able to find out what's causing it.

guessed_again

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2006, 10:45:08 AM »
If you need to be wronged

you found the right place

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2006, 10:48:23 AM »
If you need to be wronged

you found the right place

okay, so you're going to ignore my questions and just keep making dumb statements that you can't back-up.  ::) carry on..... freedom of expression, i suppose.