Author Topic: Lethal Injection Under Scrutiny  (Read 2304 times)

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
Re: Lethal Injection Under Scrutiny
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2007, 08:08:04 PM »
I wonder what is Humane?

Rather than getting into a philosophical argument, I'd like to use, in this context, the most practical definition available, which for me is the method least likely to cause a convict's head to fly off into the audience.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 08:12:37 PM »
A good sharp sword or guillotine or bullet would be better I think.
I wonder what is Humane?

Rather than getting into a philosophical argument, I'd like to use, in this context, the most practical definition available, which for me is the method least likely to cause a convict's head to fly off into the audience.
All types of execution's from the old to the new will always be some what botched in the end. This is becaused humans are doing the executions.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline maldoror

• Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2007, 08:16:50 PM »
I wonder what is Humane?

All types of execution's from the old to the new will always be some what botched in the end. This is becaused humans are doing the executions.

My previous point still stands.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2007, 08:18:47 PM »
I wonder what is Humane?

Think of it as a grizzly party game.  :laugh:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2007, 08:28:37 PM »
You want to kill them clean human if you can call killing someone that wrap their head in a blanket and but a small caliber bullet in their ear and dump them in a hole
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Scrapheap

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2007, 08:36:44 PM »
I wonder what is Humane?

Many of those being put to death are Sociopaths, and by definition, missing the part of the human brain that give the rest of us our humanity.

I see no reason to give sociopaths a humane death, since that's something they don't grant their victims. I'd use them for public entertainment.  :evillaugh:

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2007, 08:37:53 PM »
I wonder what is Humane?

welding tank death

you don't even know you're dyeing.  You just get sleepy and find you're dead later on.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Scrapheap

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2007, 08:40:29 PM »

welding tank death

you don't even know you're dyeing.  You just get sleepy and find you're dead later on.

Who tells you you're dead?? :LMAO: :rofl:

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2007, 08:42:35 PM »
I wonder what is Humane?

I might be in My Medieval phase. But has there ever been any good way to execute anybody not really. After linking to Callaway article it shows executions that get botched up time and again. We try to be humane while doing it but is it humane that was the question that I was asking. Not trying to be Philosophical about it. There is not truly yet a way to execute somebody today and be truly humane while doing I believe. I most of the Western World it is looked down upon and yet We still do it as a World no matter what the custom from one part to the other part of the world that We Humans Live in any part of this World. Would not the swiftest way be the best way.

I remember a person taking blood from Me He could not even find My veins it was ten minutes of hell.

Guardian of the Empire

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2007, 08:46:57 PM »
I wonder what is Humane?

Many of those being put to death are Sociopaths, and by definition, missing the part of the human brain that give the rest of us our humanity.

I see no reason to give sociopaths a humane death, since that's something they don't grant their victims. I'd use them for public entertainment.  :evillaugh:

I do not believe the death penalty is a good solution too much can go wrong.  These people need to be studied to see where they went wrong to help prevent it in the future whether  they want to participate or not it should be part of there sentence. also  they need to be prepared for life outside prison and made to work to help pay their room and borad
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Scrapheap

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2007, 09:19:39 PM »

I do not believe the death penalty is a good solution too much can go wrong.  These people need to be studied to see where they went wrong to help prevent it in the future..

It's already largely understood was causes Sociopathic personality disorder. Chaotic/neglectfull/abusive childhood is the #1 cause.

also  they need to be prepared for life outside prison and made to work to help pay their room and borad

Sociopathic personality disorder has no cure that I'm aware of. These people pose a constant danger to society to to their complete lack of a consious.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2007, 09:21:14 PM »

welding tank death

you don't even know you're dyeing.  You just get sleepy and find you're dead later on.

I only found out, through an internet quiz.  :-\

Offline maldoror

• Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2007, 09:21:58 PM »
I wonder what is Humane?

This is a good point, and up until relatively recently I would have agreed.

I don't think anyone ever made the choice to have that component of their brain missing. (Speaking metaphorically, of course.) If it were possible, I'm sure just about everybody would avoid that brain configuration. However, some people have about as much control over that as I have over being autistic. Not that that justifies anything. But, I do believe that as a product of our own race and society, we have to assume partial responsibility for not making clear the concept of murder to this person./ Murderers should get life in most cases. But the aspect of their crime that would necessitate capital punishment was already negated by the fact that we churned the murderer out. We're already past the point where we need capital punishment, and most of the developed world has realized it, and the developed world has the lowest crime rates. It doesn't accomplish anything. It's like yelling back at the drunken asshole. There are other reasons I think what I do, though.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline maldoror

• Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2007, 09:25:49 PM »
I wonder what is Humane?

I might be in My Medieval phase. But has there ever been any good way to execute anybody not really. After linking to Callaway article it shows executions that get botched up time and again. We try to be humane while doing it but is it humane that was the question that I was asking. Not trying to be Philosophical about it. There is not truly yet a way to execute somebody today and be truly humane while doing I believe. I most of the Western World it is looked down upon and yet We still do it as a World no matter what the custom from one part to the other part of the world that We Humans Live in any part of this World. Would not the swiftest way be the best way.

I remember a person taking blood from Me He could not even find My veins it was ten minutes of hell.

Well, there's no good way to kill people, of course. But since we do it anyway, might as well pick the better option, and since nobody seems to complain much about the same process being used on stray animals, lethal injection seems like the lesser of multiple evils. Maybe if I start hearing about mini-electric chairs in Humane Societies I might change my mind on that.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2007, 09:40:39 PM »

welding tank death

DUH!!! The Great Cat God!!!
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name