Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 335026 times)

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #11790 on: September 29, 2007, 03:40:12 AM »
PI its raining here now and the dark clouds are heading in your direction.   :evillaugh:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #11791 on: September 29, 2007, 03:51:24 AM »
PI its raining here now and the dark clouds are heading in your direction.   :evillaugh:

That wouldn't surprise me in the least- every time I as much as think about going out it starts to rain.  We've had loads of horrible weather this week so I should be getting used to it soon.  :laugh:

BTW- does your new avatar mean that you see yourself as the Don Quixote type or did you just like the picture?

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11792 on: September 29, 2007, 04:07:52 AM »

That wouldn't surprise me in the least- every time I as much as think about going out it starts to rain.  We've had loads of horrible weather this week so I should be getting used to it soon.  :laugh:

BTW- does your new avatar mean that you see yourself as the Don Quixote type or did you just like the picture?

lol Na I just like the picture. I ain't that bad. I like Picasso.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11793 on: September 29, 2007, 07:22:23 AM »
there's still time. :laugh:

Well, even if I did actually make him sick, it's 1-3 days from exposure to a cold when symptoms will show up.

So you can always count backward three days to know who you had contact with, if you can remember that far back in time.

I did.  I caught this from breathing the same air as a room full of overstressed, overworked, overtired grad students.

Seemed the OBVIOUS assumption.
Only because you have "action" on the brain

Just seemed like she was hinting at it, thats all.  Maybe my mind is in the gutter.
Seeee?

I was actually sort of trying to see if I could make my ask away thread live again, honestly.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11794 on: September 29, 2007, 09:53:05 AM »
effing, bloody, fucking, shit-ridden hormones.   >:(

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #11795 on: September 29, 2007, 09:54:03 AM »
effing, bloody, fucking, shit-ridden hormones.   >:(

I know that feeling hun :hug:  If you need anyone to vent at you know where I am  :-*

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11796 on: September 29, 2007, 09:56:47 AM »
ta, darl'.  not sure if i need to vent, cry, or just bleed (gets better when i do).  i know i should be out running, but i can't seem to do anything but obsess about knitting and Something Else (which is great, but i have to get back into I Must Work mode - loads to do and can't do any of it).

spent far too many weeks indulging muself - time to get back into the real world, i fear.  ::)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #11797 on: September 29, 2007, 10:13:15 AM »
Do you have to start getting on with things right now though?  Can it wait for a couple of days or so till you're feeling a little brighter? Or will it make you feel a little better to get a couple of the things you've been putting off started?  If you're feeling really awful you deserve some time to go easy on yourself if you can take it- although I know sometimes just thinking about the things you need to do can make it almost impossible to enjoy your time if you are taking it easy for a few days.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11798 on: September 29, 2007, 10:16:46 AM »
Do you have to start getting on with things right now though?  Can it wait for a couple of days or so till you're feeling a little brighter? Or will it make you feel a little better to get a couple of the things you've been putting off started?  If you're feeling really awful you deserve some time to go easy on yourself if you can take it- although I know sometimes just thinking about the things you need to do can make it almost impossible to enjoy your time if you are taking it easy for a few days.

you're right, of course.  trouble is, i've been taking it easy since july, and i'm really struggling to get back into Work mode.  i HAVE to next week, cos uni starts, so that should kick start me.  just can't be arsed doing anything which isn't knitting, on here, or indulging my other obsession.

sigh.  i'll have to learn yoga properly, so i can kick my own arse.  :laugh:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #11799 on: September 29, 2007, 10:19:10 AM »
What's this about rain and being dull? (PI)  Stupid libary, I can't insert quote.    You already all wet, why don't you go fuck your husband, or yourself?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #11800 on: September 29, 2007, 10:20:37 AM »

you're right, of course.  trouble is, i've been taking it easy since july, and i'm really struggling to get back into Work mode.  i HAVE to next week, cos uni starts, so that should kick start me.  just can't be AAARRSE!!d doing anything which isn't knitting, on here, or indulging my other obsession.

sigh.  i'll have to learn yoga properly, so i can kick my own arse.  :laugh:

So you know when you have to start getting on with things so why not enjoy your last few days of freedom?  Besides I can think of worse obsessions than the ones you have, plus didn't you say you had a few christmas presents you had to knit?  ;)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #11801 on: September 29, 2007, 10:22:49 AM »
What's this about rain and being dull? (PI)  Stupid libary, I can't insert quote.    You already all wet, why don't you go fuck your husband, or yourself?

It didn't rain after all, but thanks for the invitation to have sex with my own husband- it never would have occurred to me if you hadn't suggested it  ::)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #11802 on: September 29, 2007, 10:24:32 AM »
Yeah and I should go fuck my own.. ah girlfriend, when I get the chance :laugh:

Did you get that I was joking?

Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #11803 on: September 29, 2007, 10:25:31 AM »

About 2010 at this rate...

The_P

« Reply #11804 on: September 29, 2007, 10:26:22 AM »

About 2010 at this rate...

Will he evolve by then? *shudders at the thought*