Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 335113 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #6915 on: February 17, 2007, 02:35:32 PM »
You do know that you act like an Aspie, Flo? Your obsessions are fairly obvious. :P

Its fairly obvious to me you think everything is black and white.  I don't have any obessions, those went bye bye along time ago.  What sex?  So the fuck what, the same as any other male.  I have a purpose to things I do, and its I don't get worried if my plans change.  I am not so sure I can say the same thing about you!  I have a fun time with the reaction I get from green tea, and I am not obessed with that either.  I just love it so much that is why I talk so much about it.

it's about the focus.  i too was/am obsessed with pussy.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6916 on: February 17, 2007, 03:34:27 PM »
* odeon thinks obsessions are a good thing.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #6917 on: February 17, 2007, 03:35:35 PM »
They're AS things; ergo they're good. :asthing:

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6918 on: February 17, 2007, 07:46:35 PM »
You do know that you act like an Aspie, Flo? Your obsessions are fairly obvious. :P

Its fairly obvious to me you think everything is black and white.  I don't have any obessions, those went bye bye along time ago.  What sex?  So the fuck what, the same as any other male.  I have a purpose to things I do, and its I don't get worried if my plans change.  I am not so sure I can say the same thing about you!  I have a fun time with the reaction I get from green tea, and I am not obessed with that either.  I just love it so much that is why I talk so much about it.

Do you notice how often when we mention a flaw we think you have, you say that we are the ones who think in black and white?  If you have so much confidence in your lack of flaws, then you should be able to consider the possibility that you do.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6919 on: February 18, 2007, 09:06:34 AM »
He's afraid of catching AS if he admits to thinking about it. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6920 on: February 18, 2007, 02:33:51 PM »
I posted this in my blog, but I'll post it here too- now I've had a bio dad, an adoptive dad, a by-proxy not-married-to-my-mom dad, and a stepdad (the one my mom married yesterday).  Weird.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6921 on: February 18, 2007, 08:33:07 PM »
....half the reason I'm doing it is to feel injured afterwards.  I love that feeling...

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6922 on: February 19, 2007, 10:30:28 AM »
....half the reason I'm doing it is to feel injured afterwards.  I love that feeling...

See, Nomaken, this is the kind of statement, you make sometimes, that might make other people think that you are totally full of shit. I've been injured, before, a number of times, and it's not a feeling that anyone should have to deal with. Yeah, it hurts a little, but to be pwned by gravity, or a moving slug of metal, bitten by your favorite tool, or surprised by something as predictable as fire, to be humbled by a simple mistake you made, or to be hindered by a misstep ... those are terrible feelings. It would be fucked up to want to gather those kinds of emotions to you and claim that they feel good.

What in creation are you talking about?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #6923 on: February 19, 2007, 11:37:06 AM »

See, Nomaken, this is the kind of statement, you make sometimes, that might make other people think that you are totally full of shit.

Or totally emo. 'oh wow, I have something worth feeling crap about'.   Add that to the 'I'd declare myself a nihilist, but that would imply I gave a shit' relativism, its not that surprising you come off as a shadow puppet, is it? I don't mean to bash you Nomaken, but the constant act is getting tiresome. Will the real Nomaken please stand up? What are you so afraid of?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6924 on: February 19, 2007, 07:04:33 PM »
Back off guys.  It was a mid thought statement.  That is what the little ...'s are supposed to mean.  I was talking about excersizing, I didn't include the thought before it or after.  I posted what I was thinking RIGHT then.  I love excersizing mostly by virtue of how much my ass feels kicked afterwards.  It is like stimming without having to do any work.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6925 on: February 19, 2007, 07:25:37 PM »
However since you brought up these problems you have with me, I will adress them.
I am very lightly masochistic.  I say lightly, because I have seen people who are proud masochists, and I don't think I'm one of them.  I fear doing permenant damage to any part of myself.  I am okay with superficial scarring, but i'd prefer to keep it low.  I am more afraid of doing damage to muscle tissue, or tendons, or nerves, than I actually care about the pain.  I don't really care about bones because those guys are tough, they can take care of themselves.

But I enjoy wedging my nail between my teeth, or picking at scabs.  I enjoy popping zits.  I enjoy a good injury.  I don't like inflicting injuries on myself, not big ones, mostly because I am too much of a chicken shit to inflict the necessary damage in one hit to actually create a worthy bruise(I don't do cutting, there is a danger of slicing nerves, tendons, and muscle, and it heals ugly).  But if I accidentally slam my hand in a car door, or stub my toe, or fall down and bruise something, I enjoy it greatly.  That is what I mean when I say I enjoy a good injury.  Every now and then my incompetance incurs a good minor injury that will release pleasure chemicals simply by rubbing the perimeter of, and I am constantly stimulated by the ache.

And just a note.  I don't actually enjoy the sensation of being injured.  I enjoy the ache that comes after.  I don't like being burned, or being cut, or being struck.  But I love playing with a blister, nursing a cut, or rubbing a bruise.

Now I am not constantly hammering on myself.  I rather prefer to just stumble into a good injury.  But I also do excersize each week, and afterwards my legs ache, and I love that feeling.  So between good minor injuries I enjoy the ache of post excersizing.

But this is totally different from being emo(god I hate that term).  I am not injuring myself because I hate myself.  I am not injuring myself to get attention, or as a cry for help.  I am injuring myself because I am a sick masochistic weirdo.  And this shit is totally different from emotional pain(although depressed people often engage in self injury to distract from emotional pain), I don't like emotional pain.  I try as hard as I can to avoid emotional pain.  Emotional pain happens in a place where you can't rub it to release pleasurable chemicals.  And no amount of striking will make it numb and go away.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 07:27:17 PM by Nomaken »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6926 on: February 19, 2007, 08:14:14 PM »

I did not mean that I had a problem with your being a "light" masochist, only that people who don't understand that aspect of your character would think you are just trying to make a negative impression, by saying something like you enjoy injuring yourself. By taking your "thought" completely out of context and posting only the "sick puppy" part, you are making some people question you. You see what my response was ... I listed my most serious injuries and related how bad it was to have it happen, because I did not enjoy being injured.

The way you phrased it, you made it sound as if there was no big difference between getting shot and popping a zit. There is a difference and now that I see that you acknowlege the difference, I have no problems with your statement. I like to excersize to the point of a good muscle burn, too. I don't mind a scraped up knee from bike racing. There might be some pride associated with a minor injury during competition, but the injury itself is not the reason for the competition, even if you are only competing against gravity.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6927 on: February 19, 2007, 09:48:36 PM »
You were assuming I was being depressive and angsty, rather than being silly and weird.  When I am angsty, I am very strait forward about it.  But for future reference ...<message>... means what I am thinking RIGHT now.  It was intended to make you go "huh?" as do most bits of conversation do out of context.  Like, ...if it weren't for my horse, I would have never spent that year at college...
- points for whoever gets the reference.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6928 on: February 19, 2007, 10:02:25 PM »
QuirkyCarla .....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #6929 on: February 19, 2007, 10:12:16 PM »
I am lighty sado Myself. :evillaugh:
Guardian of the Empire