Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 335225 times)

ozymandias

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #6885 on: February 15, 2007, 06:25:11 PM »
I'm thinking that the games section is drowning in quizzes.

I've been thinking that all afternoon.
hey, why don't we put them all into a sub forum....

I suggested that earlier- I think its a good idea.

Seconded, they are getting to be a PIA.  I finally refused to do anymore!

« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 06:27:26 PM by ozymandias »

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #6886 on: February 15, 2007, 06:41:37 PM »
Yay- new quiz subforum  :clap:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6887 on: February 15, 2007, 07:19:38 PM »
Weird, 'cause I've heard mostly good things about M Audio. I thought about getting one but they were kind of hard to find in stores here.

The good things you heard are deserved, I think. I can hear a huge difference with my little Yamaha, desktop speakers, but when I hook up my tubes to it, and my studio monitors, the computer sounds better than my Denon CD player for smooth, rich, full, natural tones. I just have something conflicting and since I only listen occasionally from the computer, anyway I have procrastinated for a few months. It's like I'd rather be here postwhoring or surfing somewhere than fix my computer. I really do hate computers, but no one will believe me.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #6888 on: February 15, 2007, 07:31:15 PM »
Thank God that I was able to keep my neck mobile as I tripped over the vaccum cleaner. I feel even dumber because I was the last person to use the vaccum. All because I have to put things back where I find them, even if I know it's a bad spot to place it in.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Teejay

« Reply #6889 on: February 16, 2007, 01:53:13 AM »
Was warm today, it was warm yesterday, it's going to be warm tomorrow

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6890 on: February 16, 2007, 05:23:29 AM »
Weird, 'cause I've heard mostly good things about M Audio. I thought about getting one but they were kind of hard to find in stores here.

The good things you heard are deserved, I think. I can hear a huge difference with my little Yamaha, desktop speakers, but when I hook up my tubes to it, and my studio monitors, the computer sounds better than my Denon CD player for smooth, rich, full, natural tones. I just have something conflicting and since I only listen occasionally from the computer, anyway I have procrastinated for a few months. It's like I'd rather be here postwhoring or surfing somewhere than fix my computer. I really do hate computers, but no one will believe me.

Go fix your computer. NOW! ;)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6891 on: February 16, 2007, 06:21:28 AM »

Go fix your computer. NOW! ;)

Yes, sir.

... but I was kind of waiting until I have to do a fresh install of XP, before I try it again. I could spend time confirming where MY actual problem is, but I'd rather start fresh.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6892 on: February 16, 2007, 07:34:23 AM »
Yeah, I know, I'll do that but first I need to... and then I need to... and I'll just... and there's no point in trying it before... and I have plenty of other excuses if...

;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6893 on: February 16, 2007, 09:25:12 AM »
Yeah, I know, I'll do that but first I need to... and then I need to... and I'll just... and there's no point in trying it before... and I have plenty of other excuses if...

;D

*BIG inhale*

Ooohhh Kaayyyyyy!

*HUGE melodramatic sigh*

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6894 on: February 16, 2007, 11:04:11 AM »

My poor little dog is beside himself with anxiety! My neighbor keeps beef rabbits and there are at least six of them roaming the neighborhood. My dog wants to go get an easy meal so bad, he's become a pest!

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #6895 on: February 16, 2007, 01:28:39 PM »
Score, hour 48 of hornyness.  Its still there although to a low degree.    Can't wait to get drunk later!  I got a nice quantity of aphrodisac herbs that get me nice and fucked up!

Where the fuck are the photographers?  I called them 5 times and one said they would get back to me, but never did. 

Fuckn tired!

On a record of 20 cups of green tea!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6896 on: February 16, 2007, 01:31:32 PM »
20 cups of green tea TODAY? :o

- Albert Einstein

The_P

« Reply #6897 on: February 16, 2007, 02:00:55 PM »

I never tried green tea before. Is it healthier than your standard tea?

Litigious

« Reply #6898 on: February 16, 2007, 02:10:48 PM »

I never tried green tea before. Is it healthier than your standard tea?

It's said to be, though I think it tastes vile. But once when I had an infected throat with tonsils ful of pus, I actually felt an urge to drink lots of green tea. I drank about 1 litre at a time until my infection was gone. I didn't even take an aspirin. It felt like the green tea was healing me.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6899 on: February 16, 2007, 02:48:08 PM »
I like green tea, but 20 cups sounds like too much to me.   If we are talking about 8 ounce cups, that is over half a gallon of green tea.  There is too much caffeine in 20 cups of green tea and even too much water can be harmful at some point.  I wonder how much water that woman who drank all that water and did not go to the bathroom to win a Wii, who wound up dying of water intoxication, drank.