Author Topic: Religious adds  (Read 680 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Religious adds
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 03:02:05 PM »
"Hey I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses my father is suffering heart complications and he needs an angioplasty or he will die but he's not getting one cause God will save him!"

Thats howI kind of portray these people.

One of my brothers friends sister died because all they could find for a contact was her wacko JW ex husband she was in emergency surgery  and he told them no transfusions her family found out  after she died :grrr:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 03:36:51 PM »
"Hey I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses my father is suffering heart complications and he needs an angioplasty or he will die but he's not getting one cause God will save him!"

One of my brothers friends sister died because all they could find for a contact was her wacko JW ex husband she was in emergency surgery  and he told them no transfusions her family found out  after she died :grrr:

I saw a Jehovah's Witness on some medical TV show who died after he was involved in an automobile accident because his Jehovah's Witness wife refused to let him have a blood transfusion even though he had lost a substantial amount of blood.  I was outraged, but not as outraged as I am for your brother's friend's sister.  I tell the Jehovah's Witnesses who come to my door that I would never become one of them because my daughter would be dead if she had not gotten transfusions from about twenty people.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2007, 03:43:06 PM »

I saw a Jehovah's Witness on some medical TV show who died after he was involved in an automobile accident because his Jehovah's Witness wife refused to let him have a blood transfusion even though he had lost a substantial amount of blood.  I was outraged, but not as outraged as I am for your brother's friend's sister.  I tell the Jehovah's Witnesses who come to my door that I would never become one of them because my daughter would be dead if she had not gotten transfusions from about twenty people.

The real sad thing is that it was a simple thing and she would have been fine if she had gotten a transfusion her family was beyond mad surprised her ex is still alive
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2007, 04:20:18 PM »
There may be things more important than