Author Topic: My ask away thread  (Read 30893 times)

The_P

Re: My ask away thread
« Reply #1200 on: December 31, 2007, 02:55:08 PM »
Coral, since you love your brother so much, be a dear and hire an old slapper to pop his brown-eyed cherry.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1201 on: January 02, 2008, 11:36:27 AM »
Logic is logic, some get it some don't.  Lucky for me I am in great shape, gonna get me some.

I guess I could have put it more literally, you get second best when two bodies try to enjoy sex that are not in shape.  That sucks! In shape in= better mood and more sex.  Healthy=better circulation and errections. I noticed it myself it is better.

If I was Dunc, I would be working out with my wife, something you can do together.  FYI, the man's sweat is calming to a woman.  Calmner woman can better notice social cues, and they bring others up to.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

duncvis

« Reply #1202 on: January 02, 2008, 11:41:40 AM »
You make a lot of generalisations. Hey, anyone would mistake that for black and white autistic patron thinking!

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1203 on: January 02, 2008, 11:47:04 AM »
Its true, not black and white like you think.  I love reading that stuff, you should know that.
I don't really care what they said as far as AS, I am happy person, that is all that matters in that regards. I would not bother listening to my threapist when he talks about symptoms, but others have it.  I am thinking about staring  at the floor when he talks about it, and mom would say I am doing an AS thing.  She just called me retard 5 minutes ago, and was repeating the same thing over and over again.  Me looking at the floor is a taunt, I don't like being stigmatized either, so sometimes I will just do what I thing an AS thing is on purpose to annoy people.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1204 on: January 02, 2008, 11:52:03 AM »
Logic is logic, some get it some don't.  Lucky for me I am in great shape, gonna get me some.

Gonna get you some logic?
Cool. Which kind?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1205 on: January 02, 2008, 11:55:39 AM »

Gonna get you some logic?
Cool. Which kind?

Kind of lets the air out when a taunt like comes from you, being AS and all, no offense.  I am invunerable anyway, that is what happens when you try your best in life all the time.  That means no junk even in a grumpy mood.

Don't waste your time on me, its never going to happen.  Try keep this thread about its creator.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1206 on: January 02, 2008, 12:06:50 PM »

Kind of lets the air out when a taunt like comes from you, being AS and all, no offense.  I am invunerable anyway, that is what happens when you try your best in life all the time.  That means no junk even in a grumpy mood.

Don't waste your time on me, its never going to happen.  Try keep this thread about its creator.

Taunt? I was asking an honest question.
Presumed that you were studying some.

Spam knows no bounds.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1207 on: January 02, 2008, 12:17:25 PM »
Next here comes Dunc, you did an AS thing.  I have herd that type of joke on here plenty of times, in that manner, plus I know that certain people hate me. :laugh:

Good circulation is necessary for good errection, good circulation can be maintained by good lifestyle habits.
If one wishes to call themselves purposefulinsanity, than second best should not be good enough.  All one has to do is push their mood aside and move foward. That visual imagery execise I do, myself, is the way I give myself strength to not react to stress in a negative manner.  All those good lifestyle habits make for best errections and moods.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1208 on: January 02, 2008, 12:58:00 PM »
Why are you doing this in the thread
of someone who's not around?

If you want to advise dunc, why
not in his thread?

'Tis hard to avoid responding to your random
spewage.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1209 on: January 02, 2008, 03:01:22 PM »
I don't hate Dunc, I don't hate anyone.  If I hate, I try to fix that.
Dunc is good at computers, and me, I don't get much acess.  I bet if I had computer questions he could tell me because my brother is too busy.  He has windows 2000 and I have windows 99.
* AllDayGlowRandy wish Dunc the best sex. :)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1210 on: January 02, 2008, 04:55:25 PM »
I hate, hate, and hate some more... I admit I am a little cooky and I should seek help! I need lots of meds and NO ONE should listen to my constant rambling (doesn't everyone wish!)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1211 on: January 02, 2008, 05:02:06 PM »
 :agreed: except for the hate part.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1212 on: January 02, 2008, 05:05:14 PM »
I'm a mess, I admit that I should just move in with mommy and concede to live in my fantasy world with herbs and ginger snaps dancing in my head. :insane:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1213 on: January 02, 2008, 05:23:09 PM »
Flo, learn to hide your password.

duncvis

« Reply #1214 on: January 02, 2008, 05:53:54 PM »