Educational

Author Topic: Suicide Rates  (Read 2565 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Suicide Rates
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2007, 08:09:39 PM »
Because men can do it better.

Anything you can do I can do better...

Lets see you pee standing up!! :smarty:

Teejay

« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2007, 10:03:17 PM »
F U C K E R,  you caught me.  Actually damn sensitivity got me in a hole, and its not the one  I wanted. Mom does not believe that I care about her so much, infact, its my sensitivity that is keeping her alive.   I bet the meds are helping, but nothing compares to a son who loves his mom.  She admits that it seems like I am the only one who cares about her.  They all do, but can't stand her.

If my mother was like your mother, I would have left home as soon as I completed high school and stopped caring about her.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2007, 11:28:18 PM »

Lets see you pee standing up!! :smarty:

Meh. that wouldn't be worth the mess.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2007, 12:45:34 AM »

Anything you can do I can do better than you.

No you can't.  Yes I can.  No you can't.   Yes I cannnnnn.

Screw you for making me think of that musical.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Online Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2007, 11:38:05 AM »

Anything you can do I can do better than you.

No you can't.  Yes I can.  No you can't.   Yes I cannnnnn.

Screw you for making me think of that musical.

I was thinking the same thing :plus:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline amyleigh

• Keeper of Minions for the Aspie Elite
  • Fresh Meat
  • Good times, noodle salad
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2007, 04:20:36 PM »
Anyone thinking rationally can kill themselves, but most suicidal people aren't being rational about it, and it's not like it's a decision based on facts and stats, like this method'll give me a 50% chance but this method will give me 75%, it's all about what your drawn to, how you wanna go out, how you wanna be found, what you want people thinking. So, say you want it to look like an accident, you've just lowered your chances of success, doesn't mean you don't want to do it, just means you want to do it your way. And though some people, have failed attempts to get sympathy, really some people just don't do it the right way, nothing sucks worse then failing at quitting life when you really wanna.

Online Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2007, 07:32:27 PM »
Here is someone who put a lot of thought and effort into it

Man builds guillotine to kill himself

Wed Sep 12, 5:05 PM ET

ALLEN PARK, Mich. - The body of a 41-year-old man was found in a wooded area next to a guillotine he built and used to kill himself, police said. The man, from the Detroit suburb of Melvindale, was discovered Monday by workers from a shopping center near his home.
ADVERTISEMENT

Allen Park Deputy Police Chief Dale Covert said the roughly six-foot tall guillotine was bolted to a tree and included a swing arm. Covert said police also found several store receipts detailing the materials used to assemble the device.

"I can't even tell you how long it must have taken him to construct," he said. "This man obviously was very determined to end his life."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070912/ap_on_fe_st/odd_guillotine_death_1
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2007, 09:43:34 PM »
I could see doing that.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2007, 12:13:25 PM »
Teejay, you need to understand that people generally have reasons they act they way they do.  If your mom was going to commit suicide, you would be mean?  You can't put your mood away for her?  Sensitivity is a two step process, healthy lifestyle (wich includes cope with distress), and asking a question.  That leads to your maximum capacity, and in that case, its tears for me.  There are benefits when you do this, you should give it a whirl and see what happens.

Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Teejay

« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2007, 11:34:17 PM »
Teejay, you need to understand that people generally have reasons they act they way they do.  If your mom was going to commit suicide, you would be mean? 

Well if she has threaten to commit suicide plenty of times before, I would hope that like the last times she does not act on it. Seriously if my mum was a ex-con, drug dealer and someone who royally screwed up my childhood, I would be feeling nothing but intense loathing for her and wished she was dead.

You can't put your mood away for her?  Sensitivity is a two step process, healthy lifestyle (wich includes cope with distress), and asking a question.  That leads to your maximum capacity, and in that case, its tears for me.  There are benefits when you do this, you should give it a whirl and see what happens.

Sensitivity is for the weak, society would be a lot better off if people weren't so sensitive.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 11:36:04 PM by Teejay »

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2007, 07:49:47 AM »
Sorry, to say this, but sensitivity is for the strong. Its the strong ones who have the sensitivity, because they are stable in mind.  They don't have much of their own issues to content with, so they think about others.  How could you say such a thing, when me paying more attention to my lifestyle habits, has increased my  sensitivity?  Sensitivity does pay off when your jacking off, I know that!  Mom acts up because she is bipolar, she is having a tough time, and or does not know how to cope.  They best thing to do if you were me, is to help her out.  Try not to agravating her for starters.  If you do that to everyone, you will be alone, and I know I would go crazy like that.

Putting all your small handicapp aside, I think your a highly fuctional person, Tj. So should I treat you badly because you annoy me, like you would my mom? or should I try  helping you?

« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 08:21:49 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2007, 08:20:19 AM »
Sorry, to say this, but sensitivity is for the strong. Its the strong ones who have the sensitivity, because they are stable in mind.  They don't have much of their own issues to content with, so they think about others.  How could you say such a thing, when me paying more attention to my lifestyle habits, has increased my  sensitivity?  Sensitivity does pay off when your jacking off, I know that!   Mom acts up because she is bipolar, she is having a tough time, and or does not know how to cope.  They best thing to do if you were me, is to help her out.  Try not to agravating her for starters.  If you do that to everyone, you will be alone, and I know I would go crazy like that.

Putting all your small handicapp aside, I think your a highly fuctional person, Tj. So should I treat you badly because you annoy me, like you would my mom? or should I try and not annoy you plus try and help you?

OMG, Randy you have the potential to be a stand up comedian.

:plus:  when I can.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2007, 08:21:20 AM »
Oh, I could so I gave you +1.  Thank you for giving me the biggest laugh I have had all week.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2007, 08:23:11 AM »
Try looking at my ugly face in my avitar, its mine 8)

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2007, 08:25:46 AM »
There are disadvantages and advantages to being sensitive.   I wouldn't necessarily say it is for either the weak or strong exclusively.   Thinking about others and wanting to help them is a good thing in my opinion.   At least the person cares enough as a friend to want to help someone else.  
:P   Internets are super serious.