Educational

Author Topic: Suicide Rates  (Read 2619 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Suicide Rates
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2007, 06:13:22 PM »
So long as it's consensual.
is it ever?

is romeo and juliet like real life?
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2007, 06:18:05 PM »
So long as it's consensual.
is it ever?

I think so. My wife and I considered
it, a few times.

is romeo and juliet like real life?

They died for other reasons.
Weaker ones, I think. If Romeo
had just given her a goodbye fuck,
she would have awakened.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2007, 07:03:32 PM »
Men have done that too.  ::)
yet men are successful in their suicide attempts more than women.  i wonder why they need the attention when they are dead?

Just because they're more successful doesn't mean they all are. Maybe the men who attempt/commit suicide want their girlfriend to feel guilty about breaking up with them.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2007, 09:16:03 PM »
bullshit men are better. anyone can kill themself. it's easy.

Romeo and Juliet were like Star Trek time travel. bullshit. they were naive little children. and if they had IM they would have survived.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2007, 06:13:18 AM »
yet men are successful in their suicide attempts more than women.  i wonder why they need the attention when they are dead?

Just because they're more successful doesn't mean they all are. Maybe the men who attempt/commit suicide want their girlfriend to feel guilty about breaking up with them.
but where is the benefit of making someone feel guilt if you are not alive to benefit from it?
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2007, 06:14:32 AM »
that's always kept me alive.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2007, 06:44:10 AM »
a girl once told me that if i stopped dating her she would kill herself.
i said, Go ahead.

she didn't.  but this is why i suspect that women do it more for attention rather than ending it all.

I once dated someone who did kill themself, so it's catch 22.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2007, 06:48:23 AM »

Men do that a lot.

I wonder whether there are any statistics on whether men or women threaten to commit suicide over a break-up more often?

I think sometimes the men kill themselves and the woman because they can't stand the thought of her being with anyone else.  Therefore no-one is left behind to tell the real story or the build up of events. 

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2007, 06:56:11 AM »
i said, Go ahead.
she didn't.  but this is why i suspect that women do it more for attention rather than ending it all.
My ex-boyfriend said he would and he did attempt suicide. But he set himself up where I would find him, knowing that I would, I think.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2007, 06:59:56 AM »
i said, Go ahead.
My ex-boyfriend said he would and he did attempt suicide. But he set himself up where I would find him, knowing that I would, I think.

Yes, that can happen too.  Men threaten to commit suicide also, I don't think it's just a attention seeking female's last resort, that's for sure.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2007, 07:39:32 AM »
Because men can do it better.

Anything you can do I can do better...
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2007, 10:57:10 AM »

but where is the benefit of making someone feel guilt if you are not alive to benefit from it?

because they are predicting what it's going to do before they die. i used to want to kill myself and leave a suicide note saying that it was because of the other kids that made fun of me so that they would feel guilty. i would have benefited from the knowledge of knowing what my death would do.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2007, 11:56:58 AM »

F U C K E R,  you caught me.  Actually damn sensitivity got me in a hole, and its not the one  I wanted. Mom does not believe that I care about her so much, infact, its my sensitivity that is keeping her alive.   I bet the meds are helping, but nothing compares to a son who loves his mom.  She admits that it seems like I am the only one who cares about her.  They all do, but can't stand her.  I gave her a hug and she saw my eyes watering, then she reconsidered.  Then she went for her reality complex, the one where her bipolar disorder is undercontroll and I need taking care of.  She think I am suicidal now, because I am in deep shit. Its on the back burner actually, because  I did not get to have sex yet.  I worked really hard to make myself who I am, and now I am finally enjoying it.  I sorta don't want to do anything now when I am just starting be happy.  There is someone who needs me, someone who will be very upset if I go, and I need her to, more than you could imagine :wanker: :hornysign:  All the time, I think the sign would be broken from over use. I blamed my mom, and I said partly.  She is so f u c k ed up she herd full blame. She is f u c k n driving me crazy.  She keeps telling me she won't do anything because she thinks I need her, well when there is everyone sucks, I do.  Love is a vaulable thing.  Reality complex is something I came up with, and its just like causing trouble to distract herself from her depression, but I don't give her the verbal abuse now, so I think she has a new game.  I appears she only does the stigmatizing when she is in a bad mood, then its however she can cope.  If that envolves abusing me, so be it.  She stopped trying that shit, because I don't play her game.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 12:08:19 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2007, 12:59:53 PM »
* AllDayGlowRandy has thoughts, but generally it would be  a waist to do anything.  He wants his mom to hang on till she finds peace, so she feel the reason I have to live.  That is why he choose to show his emotions here and not with his grandmother.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2007, 03:56:58 PM »
Because men can do it better.

Anything you can do I can do better...

Prove it.