Author Topic: No no no no  (Read 2661 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: No no no no
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2007, 09:39:59 AM »
It's a paraphilia.  I've not studied them much, but I know people can classically condition themselves to associate something with sexual arousal/gratification by masturbating in tandem/proximity with that thing ro a fantasy of it.  Only SG can know/say if she was abused.  For all I know she's just really really kinky.

:plus:  It could just be a kink it doesn't have to be the result of abuse.
maybe scrap is posting in the mirror?

No, if anything, I've been listening to too much Dr.Drew.  ;)
i was touched when i was younger.  wanna call me out?
Misunderstood.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2007, 09:41:20 AM »
It's a paraphilia.  I've not studied them much, but I know people can classically condition themselves to associate something with sexual arousal/gratification by masturbating in tandem/proximity with that thing ro a fantasy of it.  Only SG can know/say if she was abused.  For all I know she's just really really kinky.

:plus:  It could just be a kink it doesn't have to be the result of abuse.
maybe scrap is posting in the mirror?

No, if anything, I've been listening to too much Dr.Drew.  ;)
i was touched when i was younger.  wanna call me out?
Did your mommy give you massages, McJ? :P

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2007, 09:57:08 AM »
Therapy rarely helps people full stop. Its just to keep psychology grads in some sort of employment.
*sigh*  Not this canard again.  And what, pray tell, do you base this supreme knowledge upon?   ::)
Experience.
Wonderfully vague answer there.  Care to expound upon this?
The imagination fills in the rest.

So, let me see if I have this right:

Your claim is based on experience which is based on your imagination.
No, I have my experiences. I just lead it up to the individual reader to embellish them in anyway they see fit.

I'll just add another tally on the 'unsubstantiated claims made by hadron' board then, shall I?
Can you substanciate the opposite to my claim then. Go ahead if you think you can.

The point is that I don't have to.  I have made no such claims.  To do so would require knowledge beyond what either of us could know.  This is what I'm flagging you on (again).  You make grand, global claims and then don't back them up.  And when called on it, you instead try to turn it around on the one who questioned you.
You have just attacked such claims, so I suggest by your own rules you go and fetch evidence.

Where did you learn to debate?  You made the claim with no proof or supporting arguments.  I asked for proof.  If you wish to carry the point, it is up to you to support it.

How about, just once, you put up or shut up.  I have, as yet, made no claim as to the point in contention. ("Therapy rarely helps people full stop", in case you've forgotten.)  Therefore, I have nothing to defend.  I merely ask you to substantiate it.  Provide the basis for you contention.  At that point, I will either provide a counter-argument (with supporting evidence) or concede the point.
Surprisingly I dont carry a great stack of proof around with me, nor do you. Take it whatever way you want it. My initial statement was vague, delibrately so. It rests on what you consider "help".

Then don't make grand, unfounded claims if you can't back them up.  Putting it another way since you seem to be fond of logical fallacies lately -- don't make hasty generalizations.  Here, have a wiki link -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasty_generalization

And you'd be surprised what I carry around with and within me.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2007, 10:07:43 AM »
Therapy rarely helps people full stop. Its just to keep psychology grads in some sort of employment.
*sigh*  Not this canard again.  And what, pray tell, do you base this supreme knowledge upon?   ::)
Experience.
Wonderfully vague answer there.  Care to expound upon this?
The imagination fills in the rest.

So, let me see if I have this right:

Your claim is based on experience which is based on your imagination.
No, I have my experiences. I just lead it up to the individual reader to embellish them in anyway they see fit.

I'll just add another tally on the 'unsubstantiated claims made by hadron' board then, shall I?
Can you substanciate the opposite to my claim then. Go ahead if you think you can.

The point is that I don't have to.  I have made no such claims.  To do so would require knowledge beyond what either of us could know.  This is what I'm flagging you on (again).  You make grand, global claims and then don't back them up.  And when called on it, you instead try to turn it around on the one who questioned you.
You have just attacked such claims, so I suggest by your own rules you go and fetch evidence.

Where did you learn to debate?  You made the claim with no proof or supporting arguments.  I asked for proof.  If you wish to carry the point, it is up to you to support it.

How about, just once, you put up or shut up.  I have, as yet, made no claim as to the point in contention. ("Therapy rarely helps people full stop", in case you've forgotten.)  Therefore, I have nothing to defend.  I merely ask you to substantiate it.  Provide the basis for you contention.  At that point, I will either provide a counter-argument (with supporting evidence) or concede the point.
Surprisingly I dont carry a great stack of proof around with me, nor do you. Take it whatever way you want it. My initial statement was vague, delibrately so. It rests on what you consider "help".

Then don't make grand, unfounded claims if you can't back them up.  Putting it another way since you seem to be fond of logical fallacies lately -- don't make hasty generalizations.  Here, have a wiki link -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasty_generalization

And you'd be surprised what I carry around with and within me.
Some of us dont see the need to justify everything that we say. I hope you pick on every other person who does not justify their arguements like you seem to be doing here.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2007, 10:28:35 AM »
Don't you understand that your
aunt may not be happy that you're
getting paddled by her husband?

My uncle doesn't hit me. My boyfriend does but it's just for fun. He doesn't hit me hard. It's just a swat and that's it.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2007, 10:30:24 AM »
Be glad I didn't mention diapers. This is all real alright I just talked about above.

No, it's NOT O.K. Don't you understand what all this fascination with childhood means??

Let me ask you a question. Do you have a real meek, mousy, little girl voice??

No I do not sound like a little girl. I sound like I have an accent when I talk. But I do sound immature when I get excited (I don't mean sexually).

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2007, 10:30:58 AM »
Some of us dont see the need to justify everything that we say. I hope you pick on every other person who does not justify their arguements like you seem to be doing here.

Who is "us"?  If you mean you, say you.  I'm not asking you to justify everything you say.  But when you make a statement of opinion as if it were a fact, don't be surprised if you get called on it and/or asked to support it.

Do I "pick" on others?  I'm not picking on you.  Lose the persecution/martyr complex.  I'm picking on your argument.  You're headed for uni soon.  You might even find some of this useful if you can back up and look at what I've said objectively.

As for others, when I notice it, I try to point it out.  Just ask Alex179.

richard

« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2007, 10:33:41 AM »
My aunt and uncle had came home from their fortnight vacation to Hawaii and my boyfriend is leaving because they came came home. He will be getting up early to head into work and then he has to go back home to Forest Grove where he lives. I enjoyed the breakfasts he has cooked for me, him putting on kid shows for me to watch and kid movies, spanking me, watering the flowers with me, and doing everything for me such as him picking up after me so I didn't have to clear my spot when done eating, putting my things away since he did it for me anyway. Now it be back in my room again for us to have our fun than the whole house and me being responsible again just like an adult.
sounds absolutley terrible. i hope you'll be alright, wait you watch kid shows and wear diapers? uhh

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2007, 10:36:05 AM »

Who is "us"?  If you mean you, say you.  I'm not asking you to justify everything you say.  But when you make a statement of opinion as if it were a fact, don't be surprised if you get called on it and/or asked to support it.

Do I "pick" on others?  I'm not picking on you.  Lose the persecution/martyr complex.  I'm picking on your argument.  You're headed for uni soon.  You might even find some of this useful if you can back up and look at what I've said objectively.

Us being the vast majority of people who do not have a long memory of how they came to every opinion they made, when I come to a decision on something I like to dump how I came to it, until a few years down the line when I reconsider it from afresh.

If you are picking on my arguement, feel free to do so, but dont do it as a gang with Lucifer and her friends. If she is as good as she says she is then there is no need for you to do so, is there? When I sit exams I am prepared to back up my arguements, but I dont like to live my life like a constant exam.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2007, 10:37:49 AM »

I hope you're not mistaking me for having a sexual interest in children because I don't. I don't have anything to do with them. I don't even want to have sex with them. I would never let them do my fantasies with me.

Scrapheap

« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2007, 10:40:56 AM »

I hope you're not mistaking me for having a sexual interest in children because I don't. I don't have anything to do with them. I don't even want to have sex with them. I would never let them do my fantasies with me.

I think you're missing the point.

Were you abused as a young child??

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2007, 10:46:12 AM »

I think you're missing the point.

Were you abused as a young child??
I thought you were going to make it a call out...?

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2007, 10:50:43 AM »

Us being the vast majority of people who do not have a long memory of how they came to every opinion they made, when I come to a decision on something I like to dump how I came to it, until a few years down the line when I reconsider it from afresh.

*sigh*  You're not getting it.  Stop speaking for more than yourself.

If you are picking on my arguement, feel free to do so, but dont do it as a gang with Lucifer and her friends. If she is as good as she says she is then there is no need for you to do so, is there?

How do you delineate the difference?  Multiple people can debate your claims without being in collusion.

When I sit exams I am prepared to back up my arguements, but I dont like to live my life like a constant exam.

"The unexamined life is not worth living."  -- Socrates

Kosmonaut

« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2007, 10:53:33 AM »
i thought plato said that.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2007, 10:53:54 AM »
Yes I was abused but not one of those abuses you're thinking kids get when they need to be taken away and put into foster care. I'd say it was mild but I had a happy family and childhood despite the bullying I got from my friends and other kids. Parents make mistakes and mine learned as I got older.