Educational

Author Topic: My appology "Bipolar"  (Read 6021 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
My appology "Bipolar"
« on: August 29, 2007, 10:06:47 AM »
     I know I promised I would cut the shit, a few times, and I didnot.  I am sorry. I make nuetral cracks and then attacking ones, and I understand how change annoys aspies, no offense.  Realizations hurt, just like in the general system's theory. I have another one, hurting as it maybe, you need to work on your ability to adapt to change and tact.
     Bipolar patrons have depressions, and I don't have that, at least not for the 2 weeks that qualify.  I bounce back rather quickly, and I remember Mc Jagger saying something about along time ago.  If you have not noticed, I usually attack people who attack me first, and I do remember even if they are being nuetral.  If I was bipolar and needed meds, Jessica probably would have dumped me a while ago. She is not all that dumb, just because of a few fuctional deficits. What actually happened, is I intentionally negelected a step in the process of sensitivity.
That requires a healthy lifestyle and a question.  Why is the person doing that, or what the fuck is their problem/s? I just ignored the question part. I love making jokes so much, that is on the one side, hard to filter out the bad ones.  On the otherside, it will hurt later, I know that. Normal people have to cope, and only druggies just sit there in there happy pink elephant worlds. I see alot of people not coping properly, and it winds up as verbal abuse of some kind or getting overweight.  I know things can be tough, so no offense.  Its only tough if you don't know how. I still verbally abuse in real life, but not very much.  Just got to remember it will hurt later, and that will save me some fuckn shit.
     I guess I was aspie at one time, after all two people dxed me.  I don't have an explanation for what happened, at least not a tested one. The meditation I do basically tells my body what I want it to do, and to do it harder than it was.  To my knowledge,  its not supposed to work on a genetic defect, if that is what AS is.  I did hear Lucifer say herbs didnot work for her, so that does leave me thinking.  Worked for me fine!
Maybe something medical was going on that a mental health professional  can't quite see.  I know that I survived three years of cancer in remission, with heavy dietary abuse.  I have had another time where I had to wait six hours for surgery for my appendix, that was already ruputered.  Mom said that, but she exaggerates.  Still its alot of time with an exaggeration.  She her them say I should have died.  Well whatever, I would like to experiment more with my methods to see what happened, because I feel absolutely fuckn fine now.
     Odeon now, what I should have said was you are ignorant, not a baby.  If you learn how to cope well, a simple picture is no nussiance.  You have to appreciate what you have, your strengths and such. I would have respected you, if the sensitivity devolped, and not said a word if you put it up.  Its when you deal with something tough that respect is owed to you.
     Peace to all, now that I have process the event in question, I have lasting sensitivity.  Its much easier to keep the jokes more nuetral, now that I have added the final step, processing. You did bad yourselves, dxing everyone, is not tact at all.  That is why I told you to fuck off so long.
Keep trying, and I wish you luck.  I would appreciate it if everyone who I have wronged with give me a virtual hug, handshake, and or I forgive you.  Unresolved issues and grudes are injurious to wone's health, for you and I.  I am not quite happy unless you are, go it?  Fuckn hug me if your horny, I don't mind, but don't expect sex after.  I have one idioit already, I Aspie, ah joke. You people are fine by me, even if you have deficits
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
Re: My appology "Bipolar"
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 10:53:31 AM »
You people are fine by me, even if you have deficits

Possibly the most insulting thing I've seen on this board to date.

Thank you for accepting us lowly, inferior beings, your highness. ::)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 11:01:14 AM »

Nobody's perfect.  I'm sure everyone has a "deficit" of some type.

The_P

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 11:28:42 AM »

He's the village idiot. Just humour the poor bastard.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 11:32:12 AM »
Peace, Flo. Now where is my pipe...  :laugh:

richard

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 11:41:26 AM »
i quit apologising on the internet. its a waste of time i think because you'll just fuck up again requiring another apology :laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 12:15:47 PM »

my hero.
Misunderstood.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 01:17:49 PM »
I lol'd.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 02:37:20 PM »
so did i.  especially at the bit where, apparently, i got him thinking.  now i know i'm pretty good with kids with SEN, but fuck me, i'm not a miracle worker.  :laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 09:51:01 PM »
so did i.  especially at the bit where, apparently, i got him thinking.  now i know i'm pretty good with kids with SEN, but fuck me, i'm not a miracle worker.  :laugh:
translation:  fuck me.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 12:11:31 AM »
could be.  but you'll never know who it was directed at...  :P

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007, 01:55:00 AM »
Cancer? Dietry abuse? I don't know the details of this.

Randy, medication is not a bad thing. I am not a lesser person because I take psych meds. They help me. It is sad that you judge people harshly if they take medication and/or have a diagnosis. They are still people and still equal.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

duncvis

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 04:46:56 AM »
Also, they make it possible to get on with improving your life without spending half your day jacking off, guzzling ginseng/dandelions/teabags, and sleeping with your head in the toilet.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 05:55:21 AM »
<a href="http://www2.b3ta.com/youcantspell/spell4.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www2.b3ta.com/youcantspell/spell4.swf</a>

Embedded flash isn't turned on apparently.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

duncvis

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 07:25:27 AM »
<a href="http://www2.b3ta.com/youcantspell/spell4.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www2.b3ta.com/youcantspell/spell4.swf</a>

Embedded flash isn't turned on apparently.

start a poll.