Author Topic: Virgo & Aspie characteristics  (Read 1958 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: Virgo & Aspie characteristics
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2007, 01:27:17 PM »
it's not a generalization. but signs do share commonalities. it's because they were meant to be born a specific date. even if you get born by cesarian the date and time of day you were supposed to be born still applies and that makes your horoscope. but we can grow beyond our horoscope but we start out with it. it's like a starting plan that we can change as we go along.

that's what i believe. and if you have a problem with that i'll kick your bloody ass. >:(

I must have changed a great deal then.   Scorpio fails hard at explaining me.   I am definitely one as I am right near the end (Nov. 11) and I was born via C section late not early.   My aunt is a Scorpio and she is nothing like me, same goes for my friend Matt.   I am sure there is something in common that I share with most Scorpios but most of it is a gimmick.

My ass isn't bloody, but you are welcome to try to come and kick it.   I can't say I have a problem though.
:P   Internets are super serious.

The_P

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2007, 01:28:36 PM »
yeah that's true about Pisceans.

I cried to you a lot of times on MSN. :(

Nah. :P

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2007, 01:56:11 PM »
aww isn't that sweet. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2007, 01:56:54 PM »
it's not a generalization. but signs do share commonalities. it's because they were meant to be born a specific date. even if you get born by cesarian the date and time of day you were supposed to be born still applies and that makes your horoscope. but we can grow beyond our horoscope but we start out with it. it's like a starting plan that we can change as we go along.

that's what i believe. and if you have a problem with that i'll kick your bloody ass. >:(

I must have changed a great deal then.   Scorpio fails hard at explaining me.   I am definitely one as I am right near the end (Nov. 11) and I was born via C section late not early.   My aunt is a Scorpio and she is nothing like me, same goes for my friend Matt.   I am sure there is something in common that I share with most Scorpios but most of it is a gimmick.

My ass isn't bloody, but you are welcome to try to come and kick it.   I can't say I have a problem though.

maybe you're not a scorpio then. your parents lied to your or something. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

The_P

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2007, 01:57:29 PM »
aww isn't that sweet. :P

I bit someone's leg once. Hehehe, ain't I an angsty shark?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2007, 01:58:21 PM »
angsty shark. is that your power animal? :)
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

The_P

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2007, 02:03:19 PM »
angsty shark. is that your power animal? :)

Nah, it's just two little fishies.

But sharks are technically fishes, and are badasses of the sea, so I'm  an emotional shark.  :eyelash:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2007, 02:05:17 PM »
emotional badass. sexy. :P are you gonna go to prison for killing a bunch of men you slept with? and then fall in love with a cute guy who's in there for driving over a little girl while drunk and killing her?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

The_P

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2007, 02:06:07 PM »
emotional badass. sexy. :P are you gonna go to prison for killing a bunch of men you slept with? and then fall in love with a cute guy who's in there for driving over a little girl while drunk and killing her?

I like girls who like men -- and anal sex.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2007, 02:07:18 PM »
^don't you like boys who like girls but like men in prison?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

The_P

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2007, 02:07:53 PM »
^don't you like boys who like girls but like men in prison?

No.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2007, 02:08:54 PM »
why do you make little girls cry? :'( bwah
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

The_P

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2007, 02:09:40 PM »
why do you make little girls cry? :'( bwah

Because I'm not really gay.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2007, 02:10:06 PM »
couldn't you pretend? :violin: :'( :'(
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2007, 02:28:25 PM »
lol. thanks.

what sign are you?
are you trying to pick me up?