Author Topic: Virgo & Aspie characteristics  (Read 1954 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Virgo & Aspie characteristics
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2007, 07:12:45 AM »
Aquarians are aspies. tell em Peter.

Doesn't look it:
http://astrocenter.astrology.msn.com/msn/aquariusFunFact_Article.aspx

But WTF?  Ankles and calves?  I feel gypped.

I think to find your sign you just replace the qord "aquarius" in the url above with the sign you want.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2007, 07:30:30 AM »
Thanks Serissa.

I have seen in other Aquarian profiles writing about the ankles and calves as well.

But this seems a little like me:
While very much attuned to the energies around them, Aquarians have a deep need to take time out alone and away to rejuvenate themselves.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2007, 08:42:31 AM »
Thanks Serissa.

I have seen in other Aquarian profiles writing about the ankles and calves as well.

While very much attuned to the energies around them, Aquarians have a deep need to take time out alone and away to rejuvenate themselves.

Yeah, but it's easy to cherry-pick characteristics out of a horoscope that seem to apply.  I maintain that the Aquarius horoscope looked about 90% NT.  And extroverted NT at that.  :D

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2007, 09:14:18 AM »
Thanks Serissa.

Yeah, but it's easy to cherry-pick characteristics out of a horoscope that seem to apply.  I maintain that the Aquarius horoscope looked about 90% NT.  And extroverted NT at that.  :D

i happen to be an aquarius and i have read a million horoscopes and i should know. so there. i do know.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2007, 09:30:32 AM »
Thanks Serissa.

i happen to be an aquarius and i have read a million horoscopes and i should know. so there. i do know.

Did you read this specific horoscope?  I'm not going to bother getting into any kind of debate based on the premise that astrology is something I legitimately believe in (it isn't), but I'm talking about this one particular horoscope on this one particular web page that I've linked.  I think it reads like the profile of an extroverted NT.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2007, 10:54:40 AM »
no i didn't read this horoscope. i've read lots of aquarius horoscopes so i know what an aquarian is like, plus i am one so i know what fits me and what fits aquarians i know. i can read the horoscope if you want.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2007, 11:41:01 AM »
milla, you are acting like a hysterical aquarious.
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2007, 01:13:24 PM »
lol. thanks.

what sign are you?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2007, 01:16:07 PM »
Do you really believe in generalizing people based on their birthdate?   I know people born in the same week as me that are completely different than me in almost every conceivable way.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2007, 01:19:53 PM »
it's not a generalization. but signs do share commonalities. it's because they were meant to be born a specific date. even if you get born by cesarian the date and time of day you were supposed to be born still applies and that makes your horoscope. but we can grow beyond our horoscope but we start out with it. it's like a starting plan that we can change as we go along.

that's what i believe. and if you have a problem with that i'll kick your bloody ass. >:(
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

richard

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2007, 01:20:00 PM »
i think i would much rather be "the bull" :laugh: :)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2007, 01:21:44 PM »
you're full of it Richard. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

The_P

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2007, 01:22:28 PM »
I'm Pisces. I'm uber-emotional.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2007, 01:23:03 PM »
yeah that's true about Pisceans.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar