Educational

Author Topic: odeon's ask away-thread  (Read 68907 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: odeon's ask away-thread
« Reply #1560 on: August 28, 2010, 01:10:52 PM »
Must have even more revivals  :laugh:  What color car will you buy when you settle on the right one?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1561 on: August 28, 2010, 03:06:21 PM »
Looks like it will be a grey-blue one if everything goes as planned. I would have loved to have a red one but they are rare.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1562 on: August 28, 2010, 03:29:19 PM »
so that's all, then? Is this thread going to fall into a coma again? :eiffel:

Come on people, here's your chance! Ask him anything!  :2thumbsup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1563 on: August 28, 2010, 06:08:27 PM »
so that's all, then? Is this thread going to fall into a coma again? :eiffel:

Come on people, here's your chance! Ask him anything!  :2thumbsup:

We all have threads like this divined upon us from our early attempts to be open and some of us are glad to see those threads die a tragic death.

I suspect that Odeon is more like me (in that he is glad to see his personal thread go away and fall into the annals of historical insignificance) than he tends to admit.

Hell, maybe not. He could possibly jump in here, instantly, and spank me down for understating how much he hates contact.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1564 on: August 28, 2010, 06:21:32 PM »
Can you touch the tip of your nose with your tongue
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1565 on: August 29, 2010, 01:38:35 AM »
Can you touch the tip of your nose with your tongue

Finally an important question! :zoinks:

The answer would have to be... no.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #1566 on: August 29, 2010, 05:49:05 AM »
OK, another important question then.

Can your hands reach the floor, if you bend over standing with stretched legs. And if so, is it only the fingertips touching the floor, or your whole hand?

(better try this in a secluded space, if you are not sure)
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

DukeNukem

« Reply #1567 on: August 29, 2010, 07:37:01 AM »

Can your hands reach the floor, if you bend over standing with stretched legs. And if so, is it only the fingertips touching the floor, or your whole hand?

I'll answer that. NO! And give odeon a more realistic question that's not reminiscent of your own man-whore past.

Are you gay?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1568 on: August 29, 2010, 07:41:48 AM »

I'll answer that. NO! And give odeon a more realistic question that's not reminiscent of your own man-whore past.

Are you gay?

Read the information under the avatar, hykeaswell is female. If you must troll, at least try to have some idea of whom you are trying to insult... :facepalm2:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

DukeNukem

« Reply #1569 on: August 29, 2010, 08:27:21 AM »

Are you gay?

Read the information under the avatar, hykeaswell is female. If you must troll, at least try to have some idea of whom you are trying to insult... :facepalm2:

There is no girls on the Internet. That's why I said man-whore, numbskull! :wanker:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1570 on: August 29, 2010, 08:33:54 AM »

I'll answer that. NO!

I can do it.  I can touch the floor with flat hands while bending over standing with straight legs.

You can't do it, Duke?

Here's another question for Odeon.

Can you curl your tongue upward at the sides lengthwise like a taco?

I can and so can my husband, but our daughter can't.  It's very cute to see her try, though.  She curls the tip of her tongue upward at the front.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1571 on: August 29, 2010, 08:54:57 AM »

Are you gay?

You are seeing Gay men where they don't exist and a simple stretching exercise for some gay come-on. Tell me Duke are you finding life difficulty and lonely at the moment and are you in need of male company? You want me to find the answer? I think I will.

Quote from: Duke_Nukem
I want some social interaction, but it's very hard to come by for me. My family has rejected me, so there's really nothing to fall back on. I need help with certain things in life but I can't just go out there and convince someone to help me! I'm all alone and have no one to help me get my driver's license. Life is nothing but a cruel joke being played on me! :(

I have no talent or no desire to put any effort into anything. I cannot draw, do any 3D modeling, programming, I cannot play any musical instruments, I failed college, I fail at socializing with anybody online or in real life... Hell, I fail at most of the video games I play! AAAAAARRRRRGH!!!

Why does most things that look rather easy for people always become a debilitating difficulty for me?!? Why does everything I do turns out half-baked?!? I can only do the basic of things without screwing them up!

It's a wonder how the hell I have survived living by myself for so long, being so forgetful or ignorant of important things like homework, paying bills on time, keeping good hygiene, and actually trying to gain a little muscle and lose a little weight. And time passes by so damn fast! It's like minutes turn into seconds, and hours turn into minutes, and so forth!

I am on Adderall and Zoloft, but the hell if those meds are actually helping! Adderall helps my concentration a little BIT, but Zoloft just makes it more frustrating to masturbate! I feel like I'm just going to be a homeless failure at the age of 30. I don't even feel ambitious in anything. Any kind of ambition just quickly goes away when it seems hard.

Why can't I just get the motivation to just try to LIVE and not waste time everyday sitting and doing almost nothing on the computer?!? I want to see some self-progress DAMN IT! I don't want to be like my biological father, who doesn't ever do anything and never wants anything!

Well, if I could be Duke Nukem instead of some fat, lonely twerp, then things would be easier. Or not.

Yes, I am. I don't really have any friends or family to speak of.

I have a very low self esteem from being rejected by society in general.

OK we get it. You are a fat retarded reject from your parents and from everyone who knows you IRL. The real question is...."ARE YOU GAY"

I used to really want to be around people and be a social person, have friends, hang out, play games, and all that stuff. I used to have someone who I could do that with, and ever since I lost contact with him.

I'm shy and I don't really like to talk to guy friends.

You like to hang with guys and play games but not talk....OK.

So this whole thing about Hyke being a gay man which I find hysterical, is you badly trying to find a man to hang out with and play games with but not talk to. (ie bend you over and grunt and groan and play hide the sausage). No wonder you do so badly in communication. That was a terrible effort.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1572 on: August 29, 2010, 10:47:44 AM »

Fingertips.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1573 on: August 29, 2010, 10:48:20 AM »

Are you gay?

No. You'll have to locate a partner elsewhere.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1574 on: August 29, 2010, 10:49:14 AM »

I'll answer that. NO!

I can do it.  I can touch the floor with flat hands while bending over standing with straight legs.

You can't do it, Duke?

Here's another question for Odeon.

Can you curl your tongue upward at the sides lengthwise like a taco?

I can and so can my husband, but our daughter can't.  It's very cute to see her try, though.  She curls the tip of her tongue upward at the front.

Yes, I can do that.

- Albert Einstein