Educational

Author Topic: odeon's ask away-thread  (Read 68892 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: odeon's ask away-thread
« Reply #1080 on: February 03, 2008, 06:34:19 AM »
we still use the word "woo"right? It is 1955? Good I will continue

:LMAO:

oh, how i love us oldies.  :D

:plus:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1081 on: February 03, 2008, 07:11:46 AM »
:laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1082 on: February 03, 2008, 02:13:53 PM »
Btw, my traumas are gone.  Imagined that I was full of energy that makes me stronger, I got a thought to bring a guinea pig trauma to the therapist, and treating that one has generalizing affect on the rest of them.  I was told it was because I didn't go through disassociative states when I started getting traumatized so, He only had to treat the first one.  I had a complete meltdown the day after, getting sad lots worse for others suffering.  It last 3 days, and then it was all gone.

How did you choose to cope with the distress of quiting smoking?
I have to say, wow, from 30 or so cigarrettes, then again, with the training I have had, doing such things doesn't seem so hard now.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1083 on: February 03, 2008, 02:18:15 PM »
I wanted to quit and decided that it was worth a little suffering.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1084 on: February 03, 2008, 02:18:43 PM »
What method did you choose exactly?
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1085 on: February 03, 2008, 02:25:45 PM »
Method? No method. I simply decided that I wasn't going to smoke again.

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1086 on: February 03, 2008, 02:32:15 PM »
I know of a few... Cutting down gradually with cigarettes alone, patches, gums, and lozenges.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1087 on: February 03, 2008, 02:33:07 PM »
best let odeon know all of them, flo, in case he starts and wants to stop again.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1088 on: February 03, 2008, 02:33:57 PM »
best let odeon know all of them, flo, in case he starts and wants to stop again.
What did Randy miss off? Suicide? :P

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1089 on: February 03, 2008, 02:36:47 PM »

I would get more scientific, try to make up body imbalances, things like that have roots in nutrition.  Moms have all kinds of weird cravings when they are pregnant, and perhaps they would not be so weird if their bodies where in  balance before the pregnancy.  I have lost most of my intrest in junkfood already, and the other bit may come after I loose 13.05lbs I need to.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1090 on: February 03, 2008, 02:37:45 PM »
13.05lbs?  could you be a little more exact?

tell me, flo - how much does your head weigh?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1091 on: February 03, 2008, 02:39:47 PM »
I am being serious, as if you didn't fix them, you are vunerable to another addiction, and maybe resume cigarrettes.

I will be serious again, on purpose, Brain size doesn't exactly correlate with intellegence, Paul Broca learned that a long time ago.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1092 on: February 03, 2008, 02:40:55 PM »
i was just wondering if it weighed approx. 13lb.  then there'd be a dead easy solution to your wanting to lose weight.

(explanation for the hard of thinking).

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1093 on: February 03, 2008, 02:41:50 PM »

I would get more scientific, try to make up body imbalances, things like that have roots in nutrition.  Moms have all kinds of weird cravings when they are pregnant, and perhaps they would not be so weird if their bodies where in  balance before the pregnancy.  I have lost most of my intrest in junkfood already, and the other bit may come after I loose 13.05lbs I need to.
Could I have that in metric please?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1094 on: February 03, 2008, 02:43:04 PM »
Something like 6.5killograms.