Author Topic: odeon's ask away-thread  (Read 68893 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: odeon's ask away-thread
« Reply #1065 on: February 03, 2008, 01:49:03 AM »
O Meister - choose some for me!  i can't, i'm too excited.  :laugh:

http://www.monicel.info/2007/12/02/most-weird-shoes-in-the-world/

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1066 on: February 03, 2008, 03:10:02 AM »
These are really weird:

These, OTOH, are hawt:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1067 on: February 03, 2008, 03:11:38 AM »
my two favourites!  :heart:

but i like these too:

(don't let eclair see the last pair, cos they're flat).

;D

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1068 on: February 03, 2008, 03:51:16 AM »

:rofl: No need, I detest the idea of having kids atm. Not that you would last very long anyway :P

Hope that you don't mean ass to mouth here.

That is bloody terrible Calandale!

:plus:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1069 on: February 03, 2008, 03:53:26 AM »
See us blokes are fucked in the head.

Years of trying to get girls drunk, buying flowers, remembering special days, and all the other bullshit.

SHOES!! We just need to have an appreciation and budget for shoes.  :lol:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1070 on: February 03, 2008, 03:55:21 AM »
and chocolate.  and be good at sex.

:laugh:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1071 on: February 03, 2008, 04:02:41 AM »

Years of trying to get girls drunk, buying flowers, remembering special days, and all the other bullshit.

Sage advice Lucifer.  Be VERY good at sex indeed.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1072 on: February 03, 2008, 05:12:31 AM »

Meh!
You can be as great in bed as you like but if you are hopelessly socially inept and have a head like a robbers dog, a low-medium paying job, child support payments, no assets to speak of and no prospects for furthering your position..............you are not going to get the opportunity.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1073 on: February 03, 2008, 05:14:15 AM »

QFT :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1074 on: February 03, 2008, 05:18:15 AM »
Meh!
You can be as great in bed as you like but if you are hopelessly socially inept and have a head like a robbers dog, a low-medium paying job, child support payments, no assets to speak of and no prospects for furthering your position..............you are not going to get the opportunity.

A paper bag over your head will help. ;D That, and a few lies. ;)

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1075 on: February 03, 2008, 05:34:44 AM »
Meh!

Oh crap! Ignore me I am a little frustrated at my lack of ability to woo a girl at work (we still use the word "woo"right? It is 1955? Good I will continue) and I have been on a drought for a while.  :hahaha:

She likes me and I her. I just think it would be so much easier if I could just club her over the head and take her to a warm cave rather than the agony of posturing and reading secret signals.

Doesn't matter. Just tell me to get fucked and stop bitching. You all need to do that or I get all off on self-involved tangent.  :violin:
So remember "Sir_Les get fucked, stop bitching, get over yourself"  :lol:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1076 on: February 03, 2008, 05:55:34 AM »
Meh!

Oh crap! Ignore me I am a little frustrated at my lack of ability to woo a girl at work (we still use the word "woo"right? It is 1955? Good I will continue) and I have been on a drought for a while.  :hahaha:

She likes me and I her. I just think it would be so much easier if I could just club her over the head and take her to a warm cave rather than the agony of posturing and reading secret signals.

Doesn't matter. Just tell me to get fucked and stop bitching. You all need to do that or I get all off on self-involved tangent.  :violin:

Yes, well, confidence usually helps.  Maybe that's the missing ingredient.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1077 on: February 03, 2008, 06:26:26 AM »
Meh!

Yes, well, confidence usually helps.  Maybe that's the missing ingredient.

You know that well rehashed comedy skit with the couple awkwardly fidgetting in silence and then the girl says "Want to have sex?" and it is all on for young and old. I am that bloke.  :lol:
AS my ex said when she tried to stitch me up with one of her Uni mates "Ross my ex is single. He is great in bed but just crap at everything else" (Not really a great endorsement and weirded me out)
My workmates are probably a bit confused too as we are a bit too intimate to be just work colleagues but I don't "close the deal".
I get comments, "Oh so I saw you walking her to her car the other night after the work do....."
"Yeah I did"
"She seems nice"
"Yes she is"
"Right Rossco fair enough"

I need a stand-in
"Hi Rossco is a little socially inept. I am here to work through the social bullshit until you want to go take me....I mean him....back to your place or my.....that is to say his place"
Course that may not work either for some reason....... :lol:

See I told you about the tangents. "Sir_Les get fucked, stop bitching, get over yourself" Much easier.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 07:22:54 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1078 on: February 03, 2008, 06:32:37 AM »

Meh!

er, you have just described my penultimate boyfriend to a T.

:D

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1079 on: February 03, 2008, 06:33:08 AM »

QFT :zoinks:

well, i have to admit, O Man, you have that in spades.

:D