Educational

Author Topic: GreenBlue  (Read 8996 times)

The_P

Re: GreenBlue
« Reply #165 on: August 13, 2007, 01:24:36 PM »

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: August 13, 2007, 01:50:39 PM »
bookmarked. :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #167 on: August 13, 2007, 03:15:53 PM »

i wouldn't know i don't go on the net unless i am sober.
That explains it then.

How often do you get drunk, Hardon?
Judging by some of his posts, he's drunk pretty much every time he's online.
Still beat yours when you are sober...  :P
Really?
Constantly resorting to accusations of attention-seeking whenever you lose an argument?
And at least I can spell.
So can I. Its just a matter of being bothered to on an internet forum, i dont see how it matters too much.
I wouldnt say I lost that arguement, all you and Sedaka seem to be able to come up with is accusing anyone who disagrees with you as a "bigot" and "full of shit". I cannot really be bothered to use a good arguement on you, i would sooner do so to a brick wall.
I never called you a bigot actually. And yeah, you are full of shit.
You couldn't be bothered to use a good argument on me, but you could be bothered to repeat the same old shit again and again? lol Right... OK.  :wanker:
And I doubt it's that you just couldn't be bothered to spell properly; you don't even know the difference between 'there' and 'their.'
Its called copy and paste. Then paste again.
As for their and there, yes I know the difference thank you. As for the bigot one, you certainly implied it.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #168 on: August 13, 2007, 03:19:44 PM »
their you have it!  8)
Misunderstood.

Soph

« Reply #169 on: August 13, 2007, 03:42:30 PM »

That explains it then.

Really?
Constantly resorting to accusations of attention-seeking whenever you lose an argument?
So can I. Its just a matter of being bothered to on an internet forum, i dont see how it matters too much.
I wouldnt say I lost that arguement, all you and Sedaka seem to be able to come up with is accusing anyone who disagrees with you as a "bigot" and "full of shit". I cannot really be bothered to use a good arguement on you, i would sooner do so to a brick wall.
You couldn't be bothered to use a good argument on me, but you could be bothered to repeat the same old shit again and again? lol Right... OK.  :wanker:
And I doubt it's that you just couldn't be bothered to spell properly; you don't even know the difference between 'there' and 'their.'
As for their and there, yes I know the difference thank you. As for the bigot one, you certainly implied it.
lol you didn't copy and paste it all, it was different posts, different text, still same old shit underneath though.
And you didn't say 'implied' before, you said I called you a bigot.  :P
You're so full of shit, Hadron.  :asthing:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #170 on: August 13, 2007, 03:45:38 PM »

That explains it then.

Really?
lol you didn't copy and paste it all, it was different posts, different text, still same old shit underneath though.
And you didn't say 'implied' before, you said I called you a bigot.  :P
You're so full of shit, Hardon.  :asthing:
Oh I rearranged a few words when copying and pasting. As for implied, well you called a group of people that you say I am in as "bigoted", so I would guess that more or less mean that you called me one.
And decide where you want to have this, WP or here. Its getting a bit boring you playing the game in two places.

Soph

« Reply #171 on: August 13, 2007, 03:48:44 PM »
And decide where you want to have this, WP or here. Its getting a bit boring you playing the game in two places.
I assumed you'd fucked off from the threads on WP, after you got owned by pretty much everyone. Well, except Ragtime, but I don't think that counts.  8)

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #172 on: August 13, 2007, 03:51:08 PM »
I assumed you'd fucked off from the threads on WP, after you got owned by pretty much everyone. Well, except Ragtime, but I don't think that counts.  8)
No, i was just skirting around yours and sedakas little orgy. I tried to send Ragtime a link to here, he didnt get it despite me breaking it about 5 times.

Soph

« Reply #173 on: August 13, 2007, 03:52:50 PM »
No, i was just skirting around yours and sedakas little orgy.

You mean you realised you'd lost and you'd already used your 'attention-seeking' response about 10 times already?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #174 on: August 13, 2007, 03:54:51 PM »

You mean you realised you'd lost and you'd already used your 'attention-seeking' response about 10 times already?
It takes a long time for things to get through to you. Hence how things have to be posted 10 times over.

Soph

« Reply #175 on: August 13, 2007, 03:55:49 PM »

It takes a long time for things to get through to you. Hence how things have to be posted 10 times over.
You were whining at me for posting the same thing over and over to Ragtime (when he didn't respond). Now you're claiming it's OK for you to do that?  :wanker:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #176 on: August 13, 2007, 03:56:57 PM »

You were whining at me for posting the same thing over and over to Ragtime (when he didn't respond). Now you're claiming it's OK for you to do that?  :wanker:
Your a special case. Ragtime on the other hand, isnt.

Soph

« Reply #177 on: August 13, 2007, 04:00:16 PM »

LOL So you admit that you are saying it's OK for you, but not for me? Hypocrite.
Now admit this: that you lost every argument you started and resorted to claiming I was attention-seeking, while sitting here desperately trying to get people to call you out on here.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #178 on: August 13, 2007, 04:12:25 PM »

LOL So you admit that you are saying it's OK for you, but not for me? Hypocrite.
Now admit this: that you lost every argument you started and resorted to claiming I was attention-seeking, while sitting here desperately trying to get people to call you out on here.
*snorts* I have nothing to admit to.

Soph

« Reply #179 on: August 13, 2007, 04:13:57 PM »

*snorts* I have nothing to admit to.
lol Sure you don't...  ::)