Educational

Author Topic: Fess up you fucking arseholes  (Read 7254 times)

willow

Re: Fess up you fucking AAARRSE!!holes
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2007, 11:11:49 PM »
And any nice people here  :laugh:

Why aren't you willing to come clean on this matter? lol, the font I used is called poor richard

Anyway.

Fess up. No lies. No trying to sound PC and wanting to say or feel the right thing.

Do you care about the starving kids in Africa?
Do you often perve at people of the same P.I. if you consider yourself straight? (You needn't answer if you're gay or bi)
Do you feel guilty if you squash a bug?
If someone you hated died... would you laugh? Care? Pretend to care? Not care?
If Paris Hilton died in Jail what would you think?

Feel free to add more.

Do you care about the starving kids in Africa? yes, I do. starving kids, anywhere...tear my heart out.

Do you often perve at people of the same P.I. if you consider yourself straight? yes....but I'm Bi, so it doesn't count.

Do you feel guilty if you squash a bug? no. fuck that bug for getting in my space.

If someone you hated died... would you laugh? Care? Pretend to care? Not care? I would feel indifferent...perhaps relieved that they would no longer be able to annoy me.

If Paris Hilton died in Jail what would you think? I wouldn't really give a shit. she is a waste of air and press.

willow

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2007, 11:17:54 PM »
6.  When hurt by someone, do you take revenge or forgive them and move on (and if so do you do it immediately in reaction or wait until the time is right and of your choosing with a plan)? sometimes I choose to act upon revenge...but only if they have done something immoral or deceitful. if they just hurt me in the course of regular nature, no.

7.  Do you ever cut people off in traffic, then flip them off after they honk at you for doing so? no...I usually have kids in my car. I don't cut people off.

8.  Have you ever gone hunting and if so not eaten what you killed? fuck no. I am a vegetarian. I don't mind hunters as long as they are using what they kill...but unless my life depended upon it, I wouldn't kill anything.

9.  When disagreeing with someone, do you often feel the need to insult them purposefully? I try very hard not to...to just stick to the matter at hand. once someone else slips into the trash talk...I will fuck their shit up.

10.  Do you ever fart on people or drop your own pubic hairs on their head in a stealthy manner? who thinks of this kind of question? perhaps someone who has done this deed? :P no, to both.

11.  Do you ever reply with, "Thats what you mother said last night" or some other variant? only to my close friends, the ones who make mom jokes to me. to strangers, or in a fight, no. it is lame.

12.  Have you ever vandalized property or participated in arson? yes. one of those.

13.  Have you ever picked on or made fun of a mentally challenged (retarded) person or an elderly person that is senile?
no, never. not in my whole life. I was always the person who was their friend. or tried to be.

Offline Kiriana

• The Ultimate Answer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2007, 11:26:27 PM »
And any nice people here  :laugh:

Why aren't you willing to come clean on this matter? lol, the font I used is called poor richard

Anyway.

Fess up. No lies. No trying to sound PC and wanting to say or feel the right thing.

Do you often perve at people of the same P.I. if you consider yourself straight? (You needn't answer if you're gay or bi)

Feel free to add more.

1.) Yes
2.) not straight, so n/a
3.) not if it's indoors. 
4.) probalby just not care.  At most, I might feel bad for their family.  Maybe.  A little.
5.) depends on how it happened.

Offline Kiriana

• The Ultimate Answer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2007, 11:34:14 PM »
Here are some more

6.  When hurt by someone, do you take revenge or forgive them and move on (and if so do you do it immediately in reaction or wait until the time is right and of your choosing with a plan)?
7.  Do you ever cut people off in traffic, then flip them off after they honk at you for doing so?
8.  Have you ever gone hunting and if so not eaten what you killed?
9.  When disagreeing with someone, do you often feel the need to insult them purposefully?
10.  Do you ever fart on people or drop your own pubic hairs on their head in a stealthy manner?
11.  Do you ever reply with, "Thats what you mother said last night" or some other variant?
12.  Have you ever vandalized property or participated in arson?
13.  Have you ever picked on or made fun of a mentally challenged (retarded) person or an elderly person that is senile?

6.) Well, I wouldn't forgive too quickly, but I'm generally too lazy for revenge.  I'll just sit back and laugh when something bad eventually happens to them.
7.) not lately.  Kids in the car and all, try to play it safe.
8.) don't hunt
9.) only occasionally.
10.) Um...no.
11.)  I'm certain I have at some point, but it's not a phrase I use regularly
12.) vandilism, yes, arson, no
13.) Ever?  In my whole life?  Possibly when I was young and dumb.  Not in recent memory though.  Unless you count George Bush.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2007, 11:37:50 PM »

Do you feel guilty if you squash a bug? no. fuck that bug for getting in my space.

And I got abused over a bit of experimentation?

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2007, 11:39:50 PM »

8.  Have you ever gone hunting and if so not eaten what you killed? fuck no. I am a vegetarian.

Well, seemed all the more pertinent then.

willow

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2007, 11:43:43 PM »

your fault, for getting in my space.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2007, 11:54:18 PM »

Are YOU the slug queen?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2007, 01:24:53 AM »

Are YOU the slug queen?

no, dear - that's you.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2007, 01:36:59 AM »

no, dear - that's you.

I haven't been here long enough
to run.

http://www.maddogproductions.com/ds_slugs.htm

The Slug Queen is to Eugene, Oregon what Miss America is to the United States. Except luckily none of the Slug contestants wore two-piece bathing suits like they’re letting them do in the Miss America contest this year. It shouldn’t surprise you that there’s a Slug Queen. After all, somewhere in this fine country of ours there’s a Miss [Fill in the blank] to meet every need. There’s Miss Better Boy Tomato, Little Miss Oilwell, Miss Hot Tub De-scaler, and probably even Miss E. Coli. There used to be a Tobacco Festival Queen in Richmond, Virginia but everyone stopped entering the contest when word got around that the winner couldn’t get a date afterwards because guys were afraid of getting cancer from her, and that was in the days before we were aware of the dangers of second-hand dating.
     It’s fitting that the Slug Queen reigns in Eugene. This is, after all, the city that has a Saturday Market filled with genuine hippies coming in from surrounding communes who haven’t seen a calendar or a hairdresser since 1970. It’s a city where more people believe Jerry Garcia’s still alive than think Elvis is. It’s a city that places stickers near the crosswalks explaining that when the "man walking" lights up you can cross and when the "orange palm" lights up you should stop, yet has the presence of mind not to do it in Braille. And it’s the city that’s home to Oregon Yurtworks, a company dedicated to making modern versions of the circular Mongolian home, hopefully without the yak skins.

Five people vied for the title of Slug Queen this year, and two of them were men. This shouldn’t come as a shock since a recent survey by Carvel (the people who make ice cream whales but—gasp!—not slugs) found that when making a wish before blowing out the candles on their birthday cake, 61 percent of all boys younger than age 10 who wished to become superheroes wanted to be Catwoman. Really.

The contestants for this year’s Slug Queen included Slugareina (who did a slimy variation of the Macarena), Birtha (the token pregnant contestant), Princess Paulina (a guy in a wheelchair), Visca and Gastropia Nudibranchia (Siamese slugs attached at the dress), and Slugmistress Bagonda, a 6’4" guy in drag who won the crown this year after having failed in two previous attempts.
     Lest you think this is all fun and games, the Slug Queen does much more than strut around downtown Eugene one night in August wearing a short skirt made of duct tape (as Bagonda did). No, official duties include appearing at the opening reception of the Mayor’s Art Show, riding in the Eugene Celebration parade, appearing at the Parade Awards Ceremony, presiding over next year’s competition (as the previous winners, called Old Queens, did this year), and spending the rest of his/her life living it down.

The competition itself is short and sweet. They’re judged in three categories: costume, question, and talent. It’s over in about 90 minutes. If only the Federal Election Committee had been there they would have seen what a clean, simple system this is. Contrast this with the 2000 presidential campaign (only three years to Election Day, mark it on your calendars!) which was unofficially launched in Indianapolis recently when 1,200 people showed up at the Midwest Republican Leadership Conference and every one of them declared their candidacy. Just kidding. Actually it was only such exciting prospects as Dan Quayle, Steve Forbes, Lamar Alexander, and Alan Keyes that did. But at least they agreed on a campaign theme: "Deja Vu Into The 20th Century".

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2007, 03:05:56 AM »
i rest my case.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2007, 04:10:41 AM »
No sitting on the job.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2007, 04:11:57 AM »
i should think not.  bet you're fab at mincing, though.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2007, 06:39:51 AM »

1. No. If I did, I would worry myself to death.
2. Only in an envious way.
3. Not if I couldn't help it.
4. There is one particular person that if they died, I would quickly go to their house and steal stuff.
5. It is her problem.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Teejay

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2007, 07:11:45 AM »

1. No
2. No
3. No
4. Not Care
5. Who gives a fuck