Author Topic: Next victim  (Read 11966 times)

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
Re: Next victim
« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2007, 09:07:47 AM »
why do i have to ask him? why can't you do it? :P
because he is a self loathing ghey man inside of a closet.  he would react better to you since you are a woman.

he thinks i'm a grandma. i don't think i'd be any more successful.
*snorts* I cant believe you and McJ want to see my pic so badly...
Calandale has had the pleasure though.

Wouldn't mind a peek myself.  ;)
I could be a git and send you one as the expense of the those two...  :P

Fine by me.   ;D
As long as you promise not to forward it, i can send you a PM in a bit.

Promise given.  :)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #136 on: August 12, 2007, 09:11:04 AM »
what would you consider a fetish?

In a general sense, an interest in objects or activities that fall outside the "standard" P.I.ual experience.

I realize that's incredibly vague as people's experiences differ.  But, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
then nothing is a fetish to the user, since they don't fall outside the standars s e x ual experience.

i love the taste of my own semen, does that count?

I can see what you're saying.  And I admit, my definition is a bit week.  It's also beside the point, really.  You were asking about my preferences and I sidelined into a semantic discussion.  My apologies.  I get picky about word usage.

So, back to the topic at *ahem* hand.....  Yes, I would consider that a fetish.  A nice one, in fact. ;)

As for me, I'd say my main fetish would be submissiveness.

dammit.  you just answered a future question of mine.
Misunderstood.

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #137 on: August 12, 2007, 09:12:25 AM »
what would you consider a fetish?

In a general sense, an interest in objects or activities that fall outside the "standard" P.I.ual experience.

I realize that's incredibly vague as people's experiences differ.  But, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
then nothing is a fetish to the user, since they don't fall outside the standars s e x ual experience.

i love the taste of my own semen, does that count?

I can see what you're saying.  And I admit, my definition is a bit week.  It's also beside the point, really.  You were asking about my preferences and I sidelined into a semantic discussion.  My apologies.  I get picky about word usage.

So, back to the topic at *ahem* hand.....  Yes, I would consider that a fetish.  A nice one, in fact. ;)

As for me, I'd say my main fetish would be submissiveness.

dammit.  you just answered a future question of mine.

Heh.  And just what question would that be?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #138 on: August 12, 2007, 09:13:18 AM »
I am an attention seeker at times (hence my habit to troll in places at times), but I am not sure exactly what I would be looking for in a woman...
begin your quest by looking for a vagina.
All women have them, you are not choosey at all are you McJ...  :P
it isn't that.  and no, i am not choosey.

you told me that you are not exactly sure what you would be looking for in a woman.  i am telling you that it doesn't matter.  women are the ones who do the choosing whether or not you are compatible with each other.
you need to make the first move and then they choose whether or not it will vontinue or grow into something else.
you should always be yourself.  i am telling you to keep it simple and look for a vagina.  keep your priorities on getting that vagina.  the woman will choose you after that and do all the work necessary.
I thought the men decided, now I know where I have begun to go wrong. The other problem is I doubt I could hold a relationship with someone for a decent length of time, i am too whimsical. Is what you suggest a guide how to get P.I. then, more than a relationship?
i am telling you that it doesn't matter if you are too whimsical or not.  THE WOMAN DECIDES.
you just need to concentrate on getting the sex and if she wants you she will concentrate on getting you used to her sex....get it?
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #139 on: August 12, 2007, 09:15:00 AM »
mordok, i was thinking that you were a sub because of your slow,  polite responses.  and the fact that you seem to need to ask your wife for permission and all.

i wouldn't call being submissive a fetish, more like a personality trait.
Misunderstood.

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #140 on: August 12, 2007, 09:17:25 AM »
mordok, i was thinking that you were a sub because of your slow,  polite responses.  and the fact that you seem to need to ask your wife for permission and all.

i wouldn't call being submissive a fetish, more like a personality trait.

I agree that I am submissive in personality.  Nice catch.  I'm quite impressed by that.

As far as it being a fetish, in that sense, I am referring more to the bdSm form of submission.  Some of the B and D too, actually.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #141 on: August 12, 2007, 09:29:11 AM »
I am an attention seeker at times (hence my habit to troll in places at times), but I am not sure exactly what I would be looking for in a woman...

you told me that you are not exactly sure what you would be looking for in a woman.  i am telling you that it doesn't matter.  women are the ones who do the choosing whether or not you are compatible with each other.
you need to make the first move and then they choose whether or not it will vontinue or grow into something else.
you should always be yourself.  i am telling you to keep it simple and look for a vagina.  keep your priorities on getting that vagina.  the woman will choose you after that and do all the work necessary.
I thought the men decided, now I know where I have begun to go wrong. The other problem is I doubt I could hold a relationship with someone for a decent length of time, i am too whimsical. Is what you suggest a guide how to get P.I. then, more than a relationship?
i am telling you that it doesn't matter if you are too whimsical or not.  THE WOMAN DECIDES.
you just need to concentrate on getting the P.I. and if she wants you she will concentrate on getting you used to her P.I.....get it?
Right, now I get you. I shall try it out when I get to uni, there is a favourable male: female ratio there.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #142 on: August 12, 2007, 09:33:14 AM »
do you smoke pot or do any other illicit drugs?
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #143 on: August 12, 2007, 09:34:31 AM »

i am telling you that it doesn't matter if you are too whimsical or not.  THE WOMAN DECIDES.
you just need to concentrate on getting the P.I. and if she wants you she will concentrate on getting you used to her P.I.....get it?
Right, now I get you. I shall try it out when I get to uni, there is a favourable male: female ratio there.
get outh there now.  you know the old saying, the early worm gets the vagina!  :laugh:
or something like that.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lol:
Misunderstood.

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #144 on: August 12, 2007, 09:38:21 AM »
do you smoke pot or do any other illicit drugs?

Not really, no.  Not opposed by any stretch, just not had much opportunity.  I've had pot all of twice now.  The first time being only a couple years ago.

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #145 on: August 12, 2007, 09:39:23 AM »

get outh there now.  you know the old saying, the early worm gets the vagina!  :laugh:

psst.....that's not a worm.  ;)

Offline mordok

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #146 on: August 12, 2007, 09:42:33 AM »
Just a side note to thank Had ron for the pic he sent.  :D  (damn text substitution)

Although, you might want to review the thread.  That wasn't what any of us were asking about.    :eyebrows:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #147 on: August 12, 2007, 09:44:31 AM »

Yeah but just before I get to the vagina, i will be whisked off to uni. How terrible is that?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #148 on: August 12, 2007, 09:48:17 AM »
Yeah but just before I get to the vagina, i will be whisked off to uni. How terrible is that?
getting to the vagina can happen in the blink of an eye.  :eyelash:
moreover, when you least expect it.
but you have got to put yourself out there, make yourself available to the vagina.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #149 on: August 12, 2007, 09:52:35 AM »
you have both given and recieved a blowjob.

being a sub, does that mean that you prefer to give than to recieve?
Misunderstood.