Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36249 times)

Litigious

Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #1380 on: December 11, 2006, 06:23:10 AM »
Well being a "crazy nigger" is better than "being welsh" im sure.  ;D ;)

What's the deal with the Welsh?? are they like Basques or something??

They're a Celtic people, like the Scots and Irish originally were. But they're not so aggressive as the Basques. Oops, that would have brought me to court, if this was a Swedish board. It's a hate crime, even if the Basques do blow up people and the Welsh don't...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1381 on: December 11, 2006, 04:49:15 PM »
You can say pretty much what you want on a Swedish board, save for antisemitism and stuff, Litigious. To say something like "they're not so aggressive as the Basques" is certainly not against any Swedish law I know of. ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #1382 on: December 11, 2006, 11:19:18 PM »

They're a Celtic people, like the Scots and Irish originally were.

I thought they were Gaelic.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1383 on: December 11, 2006, 11:59:29 PM »
Oh Scrapheap you have much to learn about the Welsh. ;)

NOTE: HG IS CLOSED FOR BUSINESS. :-*

NICE MEETING QUITE ALOT OF YOU GUYS (SOME ALOT MORE THAN OTHERS, THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE), HOPE YOU ALL TAKE CARE AND KEEP WELL IN MY ABSENCE. FOR THOSE OF YOU (I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, WE ALL DO) WITH THE SMILE ON YOUR FACE AT THIS MESSAGE INDICATING MY RETIREMENT ;) DONT GRIN TOO HARD OR CELEBRATE TOO MUCH, ONE CAN ALWAYS MAKE A RETURN, ESPECIALLY FOR YOU. ;D

Im just totally indifferent to this place now, i see so much wrong with it which can be frustrating, but i think it works for quite a few of you guys (whether its a hinderance, ignorant bliss, an escape, a venting space, a way to ditch the usual constraints on how you behave or whatever). Im an NT (shouldnt have been here anyways) and this definitely is a site for people with AS etc.

I will PM some of you guys to say a proper goodbye, i will prob still come back for a little while to check my PMs until ive transfered those of you i exchange PMs with, to my email contact list. But good luck to all, take care.

HG over and out :P

Scrapheap

« Reply #1384 on: December 12, 2006, 12:14:35 AM »
Oh Scrapheap you have much to learn about the Welsh. ;)

NOTE: HG IS CLOSED FOR BUSINESS. :-*

NICE MEETING QUITE ALOT OF YOU GUYS (SOME ALOT MORE THAN OTHERS, THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE), HOPE YOU ALL TAKE CARE AND KEEP WELL IN MY ABSENCE. FOR THOSE OF YOU (I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, WE ALL DO) WITH THE SMILE ON YOUR FACE AT THIS MESSAGE INDICATING MY RETIREMENT ;) DONT GRIN TOO HARD OR CELEBRATE TOO MUCH, ONE CAN ALWAYS MAKE A RETURN, ESPECIALLY FOR YOU. ;D

Im just totally indifferent to this place now, i see so much wrong with it which can be frustrating, but i think it works for quite a few of you guys (whether its a hinderance, ignorant bliss, an escape, a venting space, a way to ditch the usual constraints on how you behave or whatever). Im an NT (shouldnt have been here anyways) and this definitely is a site for people with AS etc.

I will PM some of you guys to say a proper goodbye, i will prob still come back for a little while to check my PMs until ive transfered those of you i exchange PMs with, to my email contact list. But good luck to all, take care.

HG over and out :P

Awwwww, say it ain't so................

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #1385 on: December 12, 2006, 12:52:16 AM »
So what is wrong with Intensity2?

You will be missed too. :(
Guardian of the Empire

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1386 on: December 12, 2006, 01:02:28 AM »
Yeah Scrapheap, afraid so, get the bottle of champagne out and pop your cork (had to double check i did write cork there) ;)

Hi Kevv, thanks but we all know this wasnt the place for me given my NTness  ;), its been said a few times, i think at the moment its defo more an AS site, than anything, but its just spiralled down in my estimations/opinion of it, the way some things are conducted here, lack of certain attributes etc. I explained some things as best i could at this hour in Peters Intensity Now and Then thread.

Anyways like i say.
i will prob still come back for a little while to check my PMs until ive transfered those of you i exchange PMs with, to my email contact list
Anyone wants to stay in contact they can send a PM, ask for my msn add.

L8rs

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1387 on: December 12, 2006, 02:04:13 AM »
Well okay, if you want to, but there was never any requirement of being an aspie to stay here.  But if you're getting bored and annoyed by it, then I can understand.  Good luck elsewhere ^_^.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1388 on: December 12, 2006, 02:54:08 AM »
Take care, HG. But you don't have to be on the spectrum to post here, you know, and you're always welcome back.

I wonder who Wobert will blame for everything when you're gone.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1389 on: December 12, 2006, 07:40:38 AM »
I hate to see you go, but one last question, before you're gone, please.

Why is that, often, when people do decide to leave a site, as a goodbye speech, they state in detail, all the reasons why they should stay, using them as reasons to go?

Is it so that, if someone tried to convince you to stay, that all the good arguments are perceived as inapplicable? I'll never understand why this is, but please, try to explain it to this thick skulled autie.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #1390 on: December 12, 2006, 07:43:29 AM »
It's a kind of politeness to mention all the good sides, despite leaving.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1391 on: December 12, 2006, 07:50:22 AM »
I see that, of course, but I guess I was looking forward to some of her whip action to keep us all from supporting each other's inevitable descent from reality.

Corrected spelling
Damn keyboard! Can't type!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 08:56:46 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #1392 on: December 12, 2006, 08:54:21 AM »
seeya HG - I'll bump into you on DS now and then I expect. Hurry back if the emos start climbing on board!  :evillaugh:

ozymandias

« Reply #1393 on: December 12, 2006, 10:41:43 AM »
You shall be missed, O' She Who Must Be Obeyed, O' Narcissistic Queen of the Night ;) :-* :hide:

Peace

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1394 on: December 12, 2006, 11:45:30 AM »
Thanks all

I hate to see you go, but one last question, before you're gone, please.
Why is that, often, when people do decide to leave a site, as a goodbye speech, they state in detail, all the reasons why they should stay, using them as reasons to go?
Is it so that, if someone tried to convince you to stay, that all the good arguments are perceived as inapplicable? I'll never understand why this is, but please, try to explain it to this thick skulled autie.
There are people i like here and things also that i like about here (ive browsed other forums but didnt partake in them, this is only forum ive decided to keep at, as i usually find them a bit well uninteresting, boring etc), but recently there are things which i find frustrating (possibly as an NT), and the recent hypocritical "revenge for Hannah Caps" thing was sort of making me shout "Pottle, Kettle, Black" given some of the goings on here (which were less that desirable and very questionable to someone  like me as an NT and an ex counsellor etc) and the objectives, no rules of Intensity etc. I just seen so much potential in here to start with etc, but the place seems to have drifted and just got staler, and gotten lower and lower down my estimations, it needs improvements in some areas, but i just dont know if it will get to that stage of being anything more, now its gotten comfortable where its at so to speak and some may not get where its going wrong, especially in dealing with certain things etc. Thats all i was getting at DirtDawg. Im very outspoken (not to mention say my piece whether its welcome or not) and at times very blunt, but i also have respect for serious issues, handling things properly, and i cant be bothered with double standards. Ive rolled my eyes alot, which isnt good. Id just like to see this place flourish, but i dont see much hope in regards to that at the moment.

seeya HG - I'll bump into you on DS now and then I expect. Hurry back if the emos start climbing on board!  :evillaugh:

Yeah you will, and dont worry Dunc i shall, and especially if Robert and the gang start crowing over my departure or misbehaving, i mean im too much of a bitch, not to pop back, now and then and winde them up if that occurs, given my presence seems to bug/threaten them so much (probably make them think of their nastyness, flaws and inadequaces) it would only be fair to shatter theyre hopes etc ;) Also like i said to you, i may pop by for chat now and then.

Also McJ i will indeed stop by and check for the photos of the baby, dont you worry. :)