Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36458 times)

Hypnotica_Gaze

Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #1275 on: November 22, 2006, 01:20:35 PM »
I think id rather migrate to the firey pits of hell. ;) Is that in the Northeast? ;D

Litigious

« Reply #1276 on: November 22, 2006, 01:22:49 PM »
I think id rather migrate to the firey pits of hell. ;) Is that in the Northeast? ;D

You can never be sure it isn't.  8)

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1277 on: November 22, 2006, 06:22:52 PM »
Yes well they do say Sat-nav systems can be rather unreliable at times. ;)

ozymandias

« Reply #1278 on: November 22, 2006, 08:23:35 PM »
Like the new avatar, why'd you change it...bored?? :)

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1279 on: November 22, 2006, 08:29:41 PM »
Like the new avatar, why'd you change it...bored?? :)

Thanks, yeah basically, and i couldnt decide on which other photo to use.

Litigious

« Reply #1280 on: November 23, 2006, 01:49:16 AM »
You've got...hypnotic eyes.  :P

Litigious

« Reply #1281 on: November 23, 2006, 05:16:05 AM »
Yes well they do say Sat-nav systems can be rather unreliable at times. ;)

When I look on the map, I see that I was wrong. It's more east than northeast. Scotland is more to the north than I thought. It's cold and foggy/rainy in this part of Sweden, you should feel almost like home. And the nature is much more beautiful.  8)

Litigious

« Reply #1282 on: November 23, 2006, 05:28:37 AM »
I think the northernmost tip of the Scottish mainland is just about as north as the southernmost tip of the Swedish-Norwegian border.

Litigious

« Reply #1283 on: November 23, 2006, 05:29:25 AM »
And maps are one of my obsessions, so now you don't have to ask me that particular question.  8)

thepeaguy

« Reply #1284 on: November 23, 2006, 05:31:36 AM »
Why don't you do some modelling work on the internet? Loads of pretty girls do it for fun, and you can help support your famly with the huge amounts of cash you are making.

Do you ever have any bad hygiene periods? (Messy hair, acne, etc.)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 06:52:51 AM by NT Autistic »

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1285 on: November 23, 2006, 11:15:33 AM »
You've got...hypnotic eyes.  :P
Thanks, i think. lol

And maps are one of my obsessions, so now you don't have to ask me that particular question.  8)
Really? i couldnt have guessed. ;)
I can think of worse obsessions for one to have. ;D

Why don't you do some modelling work on the internet? Loads of pretty girls do it for fun, and you can help support your famly with the huge amounts of cash you are making.

Do you ever have any bad hygiene periods? (Messy hair, acne, etc.)

Modelling well...i was approached by two major fashion modelling agencies in the UK, due to my "catwalk" shape (yes the term was used lol) mainly i think, and i refused as much as the money, the pros and all the extras would have been very tempting to some. Basically as much as i love my designer labels, fashion etc, i had some reservations and it just wasnt really my thing or something i was into, the idea of being owned didnt appeal to me either, which is what you are the minute you sign the contract. So unglamourous in any sense tacky internet modelling, sleazy modelling etc would get an even bigger "piss off" from me and wouldnt be anywhere as near alluring.

Bad hygiene periods, no, unless you count sometimes leaving a day or two (maximum) between hair washes so as not to badily strip the natural oils etc, which washing it every single day tends to do no matter how decent your shampoo claims to be lol. For me hygiene and maintenance/upkeep of appearance etc is important, especially for a woman. I was also one of these little girls who grew up with the old fashioned sense of glamour and what a lady was etc especially old icons (actresses such as audrey hepburn and so on) plus images from the 1920s-1940s.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1286 on: November 23, 2006, 11:18:34 AM »
do you pluck your eyebrows clean?
Misunderstood.

thepeaguy

« Reply #1287 on: November 23, 2006, 11:19:48 AM »

Bad hygiene periods, no, unless you count sometimes leaving a day or two (maximum) between hair washes so as not to badily strip the natural oils etc, which washing it every single day tends to do no matter how decent your shampoo claims to be lol. For me hygiene and maintenance/upkeep of appearance etc is important, especially for a woman. I was also one of these little girls who grew up with the old fashioned sense of glamour and what a lady was etc especially old icons (actresses such as audrey hepburn and so on) plus images from the 1920s-1940s.

I was raised in the indolent ways of hygiene maintenance. Mwahaha...

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1288 on: November 23, 2006, 12:57:26 PM »
do you pluck your eyebrows clean?

I started plucking my eyebrows into shape way back (groomed into shape, and not plucked completely clean, as i just find that bizarre and rather bad tranny like), i dont really need to pluck them much, they tend to stay in their shape, with just the odd hairs growing back now and then. Theres not much maintenance involved lol.

Odd question though McJ, any particular reason why you asked? Or are the eyebrows another interesting area for you besides the lower back. ;)

:P

thepeaguy

« Reply #1289 on: November 23, 2006, 01:00:20 PM »

:P

Haha. Made you vomit.