Educational

Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36459 times)

ozymandias

Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #1260 on: November 14, 2006, 07:36:42 PM »
Those who deserve it, decent people, loved ones, friends, those im close to/those who feel close to me/or rely on me etc, the chosen ones and so on. :eyebrows: As far as the arseholes and the like go, well i would have no problem opening the doors to the furnace of hell and pushing them in one by one and id still get a good nights sleep. ;) :green:

But thank you nevertheless Peegai

ooooooooo, I love the answer to that one and the image of pushing certain people thru the doors of hell...........priceless! :evillaugh:

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #1261 on: November 14, 2006, 08:07:00 PM »
Well so far your still on my msn messenger contact list and unblocked. ;)

I'm so glad... but you still didnt answer my question :P

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1262 on: November 15, 2006, 02:13:33 PM »
Just an honest answer Ozy. ;D

Actually Tom, the answer is in the reply i gave. :laugh:
ie your still on my contact list and unblocked therefore so far your ok.
Pay attention in class. :evillaugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1263 on: November 20, 2006, 01:37:39 PM »
Just an honest answer Ozy. ;D

Actually Tom, the answer is in the reply i gave. :laugh:
ie your still on my contact list and unblocked therefore so far your ok.
Pay attention in class. :evillaugh:
what time is the class?
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #1264 on: November 20, 2006, 01:47:56 PM »
I don't have the energy to go through 85 pages for the moment, so it's a risk that I ask something really asked at least once before, but anyway: Tell us all about which kinds of sexual activities you like.  :69:

thepeaguy

« Reply #1265 on: November 21, 2006, 03:44:36 PM »
What's the sound of your voice like?

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #1266 on: November 21, 2006, 05:02:53 PM »
Kinda like all the other humans but a little bit different ;D

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1267 on: November 21, 2006, 10:34:37 PM »
what time is the class?
6seconds after the 6th minute of the 6th hour, be watchful of not just the clock, but the cane in my hand.

I don't have the energy to go through 85 pages for the moment, so it's a risk that I ask something really asked at least once before, but anyway: Tell us all about which kinds of sexual activities you like. :69:

I dont publically discuss or brag about my sex life, what ive taken part in, done with partners etc those are personal things between that person and myself. Theres no need for me to discuss it with strangers etc, and a real lady doesnt tell. :P Feel free to let your mind wander though, you may end up being correct in a few instances. ;)

All i will say is, each to their own, but im not really one for the whole casual sex/one night stands thing. When it comes to sex/sexual activities i tend to be involved with the person at the time (whether short term or whatever). For me its a case of there needs to be an attraction and interest on two levels (the physical isnt enough) otherwise im just not interested and im bored out my skull, i dont do the whole settling for whatevers there, conveniance, faking or lowering my standards rubbish, compared to that id rather by choice choose singular sex which to me is more appeasing than screwing someone i have no complete interest in and such. :evillaugh:

My only preferences/requirement of sorts other than the above, when it comes to sex with someone are:
No animals. (except me) :green:
No children/underage kids involved. (naturally)
No other parties involved, strictly one on one, exclusive (im not a team player, plus im more than enough for a bloke to handle) ;)
Nothing to do with being covered in urine (even though ive met guys who wanted me to stand over them in dominatrix mode and piss on them)
Nothing to do with shit or mouths/tongues near the anus.  :finger:
And last but not least, No sharp or dangerously harmful objects in open passages (if you get my drift) :eyebrows:

Other than that pretty much anything else goes as far as sex etc, the guy needs to be physically fit though, with ahem a girl like me, :angel: experimental, and also being open to BDSM is a major, major plus.

On another issue but sex related, it would be interesting to see a proper official study in the sexual habits of NTs compared to Aspies as i was told a couple of times that people with AS are more promiscuous and akin to being more emotionally detached, having less boundaries/standards and basically being up for anything etc when it comes to sex. From an investigation perspective, i find that rather intriguing and quite interesting in its own way, even though im personally suspicious of a suggestion/stereotype like that, and dont know whether its true or not, especially considering its too easy to make that suggestion/stereotype, as well as there being other factors to take into account etc. Never-the-less it would be interesting to see if there were any data/evidence to support it, even though it may make some laugh.

As far as sex and relationships go the thing i myself personally cackle at is the whole open and polygamous "relationship" tosh (basically the ones where they also claim they are in a "proper" long term relationship), that some lower themselves to (even though im aware the figures show that its a small minority compared to other preferences) but which to me personally is for people who want to seem like they are sexual liberalists and just open individuals who enjoy sex or whatever but instead come across like they (or their partner) have major inadequacies, they as a couple are seriously lacking something or one of them simply know subconsciously or otherwise that their base partner cant fullfill or satisfy all their needs, their partner isnt good enough in someway (especially in bed which is why theyre gagging to shag someone else), theyre not worthy enough for an exclusive relationship (they are just conveniant, regular shags or safety blankets), or the good old simply waiting for something better to come along but being more proactive about it and so on. Then there are the partners who seem like they just put up with it because they are a bit dim/pathetic or subconsciously or otherwise know they themselves arent good enough and they themselves cant keep their partner happy, whether it being shit in bed, their appearance or whatever (and the ones who agree to it and then obsess or cry over it are annoying, the ones who get upset or whinge when they actually get left for another woman they didnt think would be a threat because it was just supposed to be sex etc are even more so, its like oh god, shut up you naive fool), then theres my personal fave, the ones who cant be arsed eitherway lol.

To me it just isnt a genuine, proper relationship at all, its all just either contradictory, fake or conveniance, maybe a mixture of all (which is weak, pathetic and yawnnnnn), as far as im concerned you may aswell just be a single man or single woman who just does the continuous casual sex/one night stand thing outside a relationship with different people until you find someone you want a proper relationship with, rather than hiding behind the fake or half relationship nonsense. I dont mean to offend anyone here who is into that sort of thing or from some sort of circle/society/group where that sort of thing may be taken as a proper relationship and isnt mocked or sniggered at, but its just my personal opinion, even though i do know others who think the same way.

I just find it rather funny and have a good cackle, but like i say each to their own.

What's the sound of your voice like?
Well im well spoken eitherway and dont have a typical accent but depending on who you are, the actual moment/scenario/circumstances and other factors ;) it can go between posh well spoken lady, naughty (sometimes filthy mouthed) schoolgirl, and dominatrix/military officer. :laugh:

Kinda like all the other humans but a little bit different ;D
But Tom you foolish boy, havent you heard, im not like the other humans, im the evil cyborg NT ice maiden and dont you forget it bitch! :laugh:

I apologise for editing, i kept making a few spelling errors tonight. It must be sleep deprivation. :green:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 11:37:37 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

Scrapheap

« Reply #1268 on: November 21, 2006, 11:04:25 PM »
Who would win in a fight between Hindu gods and Cthulhu gods??  >:D

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1269 on: November 21, 2006, 11:08:52 PM »
Who would win in a fight between Hindu gods and Cthulhu gods??  >:D
LOL

Achh it doesnt matter who the Hindu deities go up against, weve got the Goddesses Kali (Kalis other forms/incarnations), and Durga, who well, basically kick demon ass and are armed with lovely shiney tools and such. ;)

Scrapheap

« Reply #1270 on: November 21, 2006, 11:13:52 PM »
They kick butt with shiney tools?? Won't they get scratches in them though??

They would have to spend all thier time polishing thier tools.  :laugh: :LOL: :D

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1271 on: November 21, 2006, 11:41:02 PM »
They kick butt with shiney tools?? Won't they get scratches in them though??
They would have to spend all thier time polishing thier tools.  :laugh: :LOL: :D

Let me find you a picture Scrapheap.

Spend time polishing their tools? oh yeah totally, when theyve got a break from cooking, cleaning, doing the washing, ironing, doing puja, looking after the kids, satisfying their husbands and their actual jobs. ;)

The scratches are irrelevant though considering they are usually concealed by blood. ;D

Kali Ma in her sweet gentle appearance form.

Kali ma in her form as she who kicks ass and has shiney tools.

Actually i have some wicked paintings/pics of her, standing on a couple engaged in sex etc, alongside photos that alot of westerners find even freakier. :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 11:58:36 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

Litigious

« Reply #1272 on: November 22, 2006, 05:59:52 AM »

Other than that pretty much anything else goes as far as sex etc, the guy needs to be physically fit though, with ahem a girl like me, :angel: experimental, and also being open to BDSM is a major, major plus.

Too bad you are already spoken for. What about a guy of almost 36 who can do it 5 times in a row (and pretty long every time)? And I'm not bragging.  8)

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1273 on: November 22, 2006, 01:14:01 PM »
Too bad you are already spoken for. What about a guy of almost 36 who can do it 5 times in a row (and pretty long every time)? And I'm not bragging.  8)

:laugh:

Minor clarification: im not spoken for as such any longer. :P
Im actually back to having no ties and being free as a bird, granted a fussy bird that has chosen to be single, until she finds another whom she doesnt actually want to forcefully knee in the balls, repeatedly tase or kick out of her nest after 10mins. ;D ;)

See i can be sweet, poetic and stuff. :angel:

Litigious

« Reply #1274 on: November 22, 2006, 01:15:52 PM »
Sure. Like to take a flight to the northeast, though it's winter, little bird?  :-*