Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36485 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #1200 on: November 10, 2006, 07:52:38 AM »
cinderalla complex, HG.

are you going to the gala?
Misunderstood.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1201 on: November 10, 2006, 09:28:56 AM »

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1202 on: November 10, 2006, 02:04:27 PM »
I shall stick to the Snow White complex simply due to the red apple connection. ;)

I was never fond of Cinderella i always thought she was a weak, pathetic excuse for a female character, who let herself go and totally let herself become a victim/and let people walk all over her and bully her (unlike moi :P). I basically always thought she was a negative role model even though she was a fairy tale character, then there was also that whole if your a poor girl just find and marry a rich man/prince and everything will be perfect lol. Oh and there were those ridiculous glass slippers which no woman with a brain would have worn and and and the bimbo lost one by leaving it behind pfttt, too many glasses of champagne i think, but obviously the writer left that out. ;) Plus the only fairy godmother im surrounded by in the physical sense, are wonderfully gay/camp men and they dont have wands......well unless you want to think of wand being a substitute word for something else. ;)

You mentioned Cinderella McJ your to blame for my pointless rant.
For the record, im not inflicted with a mental illness, also ive not been drinking or self medicating (that includes herbs ;)). :laugh:

Back to more important matters, yes QC MacIntosh are deliciously wonderful, and id rather have a night in with a bag of MacIntosh Reds than Prince Charming. :green:

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #1203 on: November 10, 2006, 02:07:38 PM »
HG, I thought you preferred Cinderella because you only have one leg?

EDIT - Apologies for poor forum etiquette.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 02:17:22 PM by Jizz »
Created by humans...powered by METAL!!!

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1204 on: November 10, 2006, 02:19:45 PM »
lol

You thought id prefer Cinderella because i only have one leg? Silly did you confuse "having a middle leg" with "only having one leg" again. ;)

Next question.... :evillaugh:

thepeaguy

« Reply #1205 on: November 10, 2006, 02:21:27 PM »
HG, I thought you preferred Cinderella because you only have one leg?

EDIT - Apologies for poor forum etiquette.

We have forum etiquette now?

And I didn't get the inside joke. :(

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #1206 on: November 10, 2006, 02:23:30 PM »
You always have to lower the tone...talk about class? :P

My comment was to "her majesty".

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1207 on: November 10, 2006, 02:23:53 PM »
lol :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1208 on: November 10, 2006, 02:32:52 PM »
I shall stick to the Snow White complex simply due to the red apple connection. ;)

I was never fond of Cinderella i always thought she was a weak, pathetic excuse for a female character, who let herself go and totally let herself become a victim/and let people walk all over her and bully her (unlike moi :P). I basically always thought she was a negative role model even though she was a fairy tale character, then there was also that whole if your a poor girl just find and marry a rich man/prince and everything will be perfect lol. Oh and there were those ridiculous glass slippers which no woman with a brain would have worn and and and the bimbo lost one by leaving it behind pfttt, too many glasses of champagne i think, but obviously the writer left that out. ;) Plus the only fairy godmother im surrounded by in the physical sense, are wonderfully gay/camp men and they dont have wands......well unless you want to think of wand being a substitute word for something else. ;)

You're good!

I + you.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #1209 on: November 10, 2006, 04:53:15 PM »
How many lengths can you swim in a minute and when did you last go balleting...or to a ballet?

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #1210 on: November 10, 2006, 05:08:05 PM »
what... huh... swimming and ballet...

WTF do they have in common ???

arg 8)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #1211 on: November 10, 2006, 05:23:22 PM »
I like Granny Smith's in pies. :eyebrows:
Guardian of the Empire

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #1212 on: November 10, 2006, 05:25:53 PM »
what, and why is it exactly that you dont prefer swimming in a vat of dead grannies ???

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1213 on: November 10, 2006, 06:14:56 PM »

You mentioned Cinderella McJ your to blame for my pointless rant.
For the record, im not inflicted with a mental illness, also ive not been drinking or self medicating (that includes herbs ;)). :laugh:

Back to more important matters, yes QC MacIntosh are deliciously wonderful, and id rather have a night in with a bag of MacIntosh Reds than Prince Charming. :green:

pointless rant is welcomed.

and i thought you might have issues with the victim type girl, who lets people walk all over her.
now if we can only spell it out to the young men that being a victim....

never mind i lost focus.  but it had something to do with young men today and emoism.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1214 on: November 10, 2006, 06:30:10 PM »

and i thought you might have issues with the victim type girl, who lets people walk all over her.
now if we can only spell it out to the young men that being a victim....

never mind i lost focus.  but it had something to do with young men today and emoism.

Would those young men be called "Cinderfellas"?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.