Educational

Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36480 times)

Scrapheap

Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #1170 on: October 25, 2006, 08:32:57 PM »

Yes i probably am a bit too much lol
Well its always best to find the right partner no matter what your into i think, and as for the BDSM etc, not ALL of us dominant parties want a submissive partner OR a plaything who will let you control him all the time, you see thats where some people can get a little closed minded and their ideas a little muddled. Sure it can be fun etc (though at times a bit boring), but the bigger picture can sometimes just be as clearcut and simple as yes your into it, you enjoy it etc but you may also be looking for your match, someone who can give back as good as they get, trying to drag that extra something out of that person, looking for your equal (which is where things get interesting), but not something im personally gonna discuss further publically. :P

Well, I can't add much to what you said. I pretty much agree. Women who are too submissive or lazy in bed just are'nt any fun.  :bananas:The best sex comes when you both try to devour eachother and take turns taking the lead. :69: I'ts just the best way for 2 people to discover their sexuality. If ther is'nt agression on both sides, it gets dull pretty fast. That's why my last girlfriend did'nt last too long :zzz:

thepeaguy

« Reply #1171 on: October 26, 2006, 07:46:55 AM »

Yes i probably am a bit too much lol
Well its always best to find the right partner no matter what your into i think, and as for the BDSM etc, not ALL of us dominant parties want a submissive partner OR a plaything who will let you control him all the time, you see thats where some people can get a little closed minded and their ideas a little muddled. Sure it can be fun etc (though at times a bit boring), but the bigger picture can sometimes just be as clearcut and simple as yes your into it, you enjoy it etc but you may also be looking for your match, someone who can give back as good as they get, trying to drag that extra something out of that person, looking for your equal (which is where things get interesting), but not something im personally gonna discuss further publically. :P

Well, I can't add much to what you said. I pretty much agree. Women who are too submissive or lazy in bed just are'nt any fun.  :bananas:The best sex comes when you both try to devour eachother and take turns taking the lead. :69: I'ts just the best way for 2 people to discover their sexuality. If ther is'nt agression on both sides, it gets dull pretty fast. That's why my last girlfriend did'nt last too long :zzz:

Yes; being primal in the bedroom is a good thing.

*beats chest and roars*

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1172 on: October 26, 2006, 10:56:12 AM »
lol ;D

thepeaguy

« Reply #1173 on: October 26, 2006, 10:58:20 AM »
lol ;D

Would a lady get aroused by my love bites to her neck? I would love to do that.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1174 on: October 26, 2006, 06:16:00 PM »
Depends on the lady in question i imagine. :P

Scrapheap

« Reply #1175 on: October 26, 2006, 07:45:39 PM »
lol ;D

Would a lady get aroused by my love bites to her neck? I would love to do that.

My last GF did and the one before her, and the one before her. Just in different ways though. Most women enjoy attention in that area.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1176 on: October 28, 2006, 07:17:25 PM »
 :evillaugh:

Offline Cryono

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #1177 on: November 06, 2006, 11:05:48 PM »
Your profile says you're from Scotland.  Since this is the case, there is only one question that needs to be asked: What's it like to eat haggis?

thepeaguy

« Reply #1178 on: November 07, 2006, 07:56:17 AM »
Your profile says you're from Scotland.  Since this is the case, there is only one question that needs to be asked: What's it like to eat haggis?

Lol, generalisations.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1179 on: November 07, 2006, 07:57:51 AM »

Lol, generalisations.

I know, I've eaten haggis I must be Scottish too  :o

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1180 on: November 07, 2006, 12:29:54 PM »

Lol, generalisations.

I know, I've eaten haggis I must be Scottish too  :o

Did you like it?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1181 on: November 07, 2006, 12:35:01 PM »
It was ok, but it wasn't something I would choose to eat, mainly because I'm not a huge fan of minced meat of any kind.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1182 on: November 08, 2006, 09:23:59 PM »
Whats it like to eat haggis? I dunno but i can tell you what its like to knee someone in the nuts. ;)

A - Im vegetarian.
B - Ive not encountered many Scottish people who do eat haggis, the small number ive met who have tried it or had the misfortune of eating it, did so as they were at Robert Burns night events. etc.
C - Here is something similar to which i posted on another thread, in which i made a comment in relation to outsiders, tourists and scotland. :green:

Ive spoken to alot of people who rather stupidly and naively seem to think Scotlands just one big wonderful picturebook scenery and we all wear tartan kilts, eat haggis, love bagpipe music and drink scotch, when its not really like that, considering most Scottish people i know hate that stuff, they dont mind being associated with Rangers or Celtic football club though i find. lol :wanker:

Haggis puke, id sooner drink my own urine or a bucket full of some blokes ahem, yes anyways. ;D

For the record i also hate that irritating twat Robert Burns, Auld Lang Syne and Rennie Mackintosh because he sucked and i dont care if he was Scottish. The only Mackintosh i like are those lovely red apples you get of the same name. :P

Yeah PI next time stick to a chinese, pizza or something from the chip shop ;)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1183 on: November 08, 2006, 10:40:21 PM »
MacIntosh apples are the best.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1184 on: November 08, 2006, 11:02:31 PM »
YAY!!! QC you know the ones i mean. ;D
+ 1 for you.