Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36647 times)

Hypnotica_Gaze

Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #1065 on: October 03, 2006, 07:51:56 PM »
I still say, referring to her as a lunatic is being kind. ;D

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #1066 on: October 03, 2006, 07:53:43 PM »
to say the least ;D

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1067 on: October 03, 2006, 08:54:14 PM »
 :green:

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #1068 on: October 04, 2006, 01:41:00 AM »
Sorry, this profile has been suspended.

Suspended by: xxxShattered_Princexxx

Reason: Attempted to disrupt operations of the site.

Comments: Recieved numerous reports of user being profane and posting sexually charged comments to other users. In particualr is this comment.

hi ya KittyKat325 hows it going?Me Im kinda horny dick is outa my pants respond back please.

If you wish to talk like this do it on another place.

Furthermore, I hope you didnt think that since you are Andromeda that you can not be suspended and could go around doing things like this. No refund of time or money will be given from the purchase of Andromeda membership if your account is suspended for violation of this sites rules. Contact me via email in a week or so and I will allow you to transfer the time and make a new account (If eon approves). All accounts created before then will be suspended.

If you can guess who that refers to, I will give you 20 whole pences, and not the chocolate ones with foil wrappers either....you'd prefer those though wouldn't you?

You know the guy by the way, he used to pester the shit out of you on there a wee while back. I found his profile again after browsing so I had a look and that message greeted me instead of his silly Mounty uniform. He also loved chocolate?...that's two clues for you! ;)
Created by humans...powered by METAL!!!

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1069 on: October 04, 2006, 08:53:35 AM »
LOL!!!! The one I ripped the pish out of, or should i say the one WE plural ripped the pish out of. ;) He was into chocolate, his mounty uniform, ninja swords, his fireplace and hoovers, oh yeah and he was a total sex pest who probably couldnt get laid without the help of Rohypnol. ;)

Yeah id prefer the chocolate coins, but i went and bought candy canes so i will let you off the hook. The Xmas sweeties and biscuits section opened at Morrisons lastweek and gosh there were some goodies so i just started buying stuff. ;D

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #1070 on: October 04, 2006, 11:27:55 AM »
Exactly lol...it was the one, the only Raghead_X, or whatever his name was! ;)

Trust you to be raiding the chocolate section already! What did you leave...empty boxes and wrappers?

I bet they have you on the security cameras shoving all sorts of Santa themed chocolate goodies into your jacket and trousers.....I bet you didn't even stop off at the public toilets to wash the evidence off your chops?

I KNEW IT! :D

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1071 on: October 04, 2006, 07:01:05 PM »
Renegade_X i think he was called. The only emoticon that should be used in association with him is....... :wanker:

Nah i payed and then waited till i got home before devouring. ;D
Actually spent most of today in a woman whom i knows "multi-cultural artifact" shop or "new age/mystical" shop whatever youd like to define it as, actually a rather nice peaceful day. :)

How about you K-Lo? ;)

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #1072 on: October 05, 2006, 01:37:37 AM »
I've been sleeping mostly, or trying to so I suppose you could say I had a peaceful day as well. Well, was on MSN yesterday and had a rather interesting yet odd conversation with someone, also on MySpace with an "old friend".

I'll tell you about them when I see you on next :P

Didn't you buy anything worthwhile from the shop then or do you just waste all your money on chocolate?...there, I said it, I said "waste".
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 01:39:21 AM by Jizz »

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1073 on: October 05, 2006, 06:31:53 PM »
The woman whos shop i went to doesnt sell chocolate lol  ;D

I bought some crystal jewellery (a crystal pendant for a friend also who was going through a tough time), some murtis, candles, books, and my mum bought me some birthday presents early whilst we were in there (jewellery). :)
Gonna take a trip back into town tommorrow as i have some things to do and pick up.

Will catch you online no doubt tommorrow night at some point if your on, failing that i'll text you. :P

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1074 on: October 05, 2006, 07:07:10 PM »
What if I told you I think you're really cool, you make me laugh and I find you really attractive

hopefully you won't say I am sucking up to you or trying to get into your pants

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1075 on: October 05, 2006, 07:11:26 PM »
If its genuine i will say thank you but ask you how you came to the conclusion when we havent exchanged private/personal correspondence and just incase it isnt and your sucking up id also warn you that i have a proactive knee that can at times be attracted to the male groin area, im sure if i put my mind to it, i could try astral projection to show you. ;)

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #1076 on: October 06, 2006, 01:44:45 AM »
lol it'll be Friday night. I'm not sad enough to actually "go out" as you know, so I'll no doubt be into my usual weekend routine of....not doing anything which involves going out, 'cept for shopping ;)

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1077 on: October 06, 2006, 08:19:15 AM »
Your idea of shopping and mines totally differ. ;)
See you later.

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #1078 on: October 10, 2006, 07:30:38 PM »
HG... heres a question you probably dont get very often...

do you get erect nipples often.... and

have you ever used them as lightning rods to charge yourself ???

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1079 on: October 11, 2006, 08:05:32 AM »
If its genuine i will say thank you but ask you how you came to the conclusion when we havent exchanged private/personal correspondence and just incase it isnt and your sucking up id also warn you that i have a proactive knee that can at times be attracted to the male groin area, im sure if i put my mind to it, i could try astral projection to show you. ;)

Who needs astral projection when you have the internet?  It would look a lot like this, but not as gentle.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?