Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36654 times)

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #975 on: September 19, 2006, 11:27:14 AM »
I know you don't really do gigs, but if you could choose a lineup of bands to play a festival just for you...who would you choose, and why?

lol

spunge, adequate 7, Reel Big Fish, Eighteen Visions, Lost Prophets, Queen (+ george michael as he's the only one who sounds like Freddie), and then for the after-gig party i'd have...

Baron, Andy C, Shy-FX, Pendulum, DJ SI, DJ Rob Scho, EZ-Rollers, Brainstormer, and a few others of my selection 8)

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #976 on: September 19, 2006, 07:03:11 PM »
The above post, is why id avoid most gigs. ;D

duncvis

« Reply #977 on: September 19, 2006, 07:06:12 PM »
i have to say, the rock list is enough to make me pop my own eyeballs out to stuff in my ears.... ska-punk AND Queen. greeugh

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #978 on: September 19, 2006, 07:25:43 PM »
Its enough to make me wanna have a hysterectomy incase my future offspring end up listening to shite like that and im a family orientated young woman. ;)

ozymandias

« Reply #979 on: September 19, 2006, 07:35:44 PM »
Man I feel so damn old, I have absolutely no clue what those bands are and what kind of music they play!

*ozymandias shuffles off to play shuffelboard, wear his pants up to his chest and complain about the government full time.*

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #980 on: September 19, 2006, 07:54:30 PM »
Ozy!!!!! its a good thing you dont know who they are and havent heard their music!! Youve been spared of a pain far worse than the torture and treatment prisoners at Guantanemo Bay receive. ;)

Fuck i'll go as far as saying, youd rather be put to sleep than listen to the albums of those types of shitty bands, especially Lostprophets (i do indeed wish theyd fuck off and get lost permanently). ;D
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 07:59:22 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

ozymandias

« Reply #981 on: September 19, 2006, 08:21:53 PM »
Heh, don't worry, thanks to CD's and cassette tapes, I can listen to the music I want to.  Otherwise I hit the mute button on my radio far more often than other people.

I could tell you a  tale  about working the night shift at a hospital in my college days and spending the night shift on suicide watch listening to MTV, VH1 and BET (black entertainment television) and their awful music videos all night long because the patient couldn't sleep.

There were some awful bands back in the mid 80's as well.  Many's the time I thought....."KILL ME, KILL ME NOW!"  ANd people wonder why I hate rap, soul and Metal Hair bands!

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #982 on: September 19, 2006, 11:45:16 PM »
I gave up on radio a long time ago. ;D

Were you also secretly thinking deep down i hope the members of this band become drug addicts if they arent already and overdose on heroin or something?. ;)

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #983 on: September 20, 2006, 03:03:25 AM »
Would you still invite me into your home if I was a vampire?

What is your opinion on vampires. Do you, like me, think they are more a nuisance to society or do you secretly love them to pieces?

Created by humans...powered by METAL!!!

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #984 on: September 20, 2006, 03:26:06 AM »
well then i guess no-one here has any musical taste at all...

dolly partons greatest hits anybody......

or maybe morris dancer - the new exciting collection...

i'm sorry but i dont mnd if you diss ska, karma'll get you one day for your transgressions...

BUT TO INSULT QUEEN IS SO WRONG ITS ABOUT AS STUPID AS THE BLOKE WHO MADE WATERPROOF SWIMMING TRUNKS

who wants a handbag fight eh ?

duncvis

« Reply #985 on: September 20, 2006, 04:18:47 AM »
QUEEN SUCK!!!  >:D  :P

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #986 on: September 20, 2006, 05:37:52 AM »
but so does your mum but you hear me saying anything of the sort 8)

your mum's like a DYSON... no loss of suction
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 05:39:26 AM by BadgerTom »

ozymandias

« Reply #987 on: September 20, 2006, 06:08:46 AM »
I gave up on radio a long time ago. ;D

Were you also secretly thinking deep down i hope the members of this band become drug addicts if they arent already and overdose on heroin or something?. ;)

Oh Yeah, or at least get VD or AIDS, since all the rap and  sould songs was about getting laid by the maximum number of women!

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #988 on: September 20, 2006, 10:13:07 AM »
Vampyres Kenny, ach id allow anyone decent into my home if they seemed like they had a good personality or a bit of spark, Vampyres or otherwise. Atleast with the Vampyres there would hopefully be less chance of them trying to steal my blue ribands etc, just hand them a neighbour to drain and your choc stash is still safely yours. ;)

I actually had some acquaintances who were the "bloodlust" types. Dont ask.
:laugh:

Tom, a handbag fight? your plastic bag from tesco would be no match for my designer chic bags. ;) Im not the handbag fight type of girl anyways, id most likely just beat you to death with a club or use a stun gun on you instead. ;D Mind you being welsh youd prob try throw a sheep in my direction or something and i dont do animal cruelty. ;)

GO DUNCVIS!!! ;D

Oh Yeah, or at least get VD or AIDS, since all the rap and soul songs was about getting laid by the maximum number of women!

LOL this is why i like you Ozy.

ozymandias

« Reply #989 on: September 20, 2006, 10:36:34 AM »
 8)