Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36519 times)

Hypnotica_Gaze

Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #660 on: August 17, 2006, 01:05:43 PM »
Well i dabbled in Hindi and Sanskrit when i was younger in order to translate some texts i had, but lost interest after a while to be honest.

Yes i understand what you mean and no probs take your time on your reply.

Next question. ;D
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 09:50:59 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

le travesti angelique

« Reply #661 on: August 18, 2006, 06:29:11 AM »
What can you say about the large influx of foreign people coming over into this country (the UK overall)? Do you feel rather xenophobic about it, or do you think it's a good thing?

le travesti angelique

« Reply #662 on: August 18, 2006, 10:33:37 AM »
Do you find people who make their musical preference their identities an utter bore to be with?

The reason why I am asking is because I'm into heavy metal, but not into the fans -- metalheads. Why? Because metalheads piss me off with their arrogance, saying that their music is better than anyone else's, or that anything that is popular music is shite.

Not saying that they are all like that, but you get my drift.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 08:38:08 AM by le travesti angelique »

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #663 on: August 18, 2006, 10:47:13 AM »
In reply to your first question, i think it can be a good thing indeed and i support a multicultural society.

As for your second i replied to it in the hypnotica is a skanky cock sucker ;) thread, but will paste the answer here.

Yes Peegai im a heavy metal, german industrial etc girl myself, the people i dislike more are the ones who claim to be metallers or "goth" etc to try and look hard, or cool, technically trying to fit into a scene they want to associate with or be something theyre not, and have no idea about the music/scene itself they try to associate themselves with or they do the fake im a true goth routine but listen to the music they publically diss.

The amount of people ive seen do the whole im a such and such fan blabla then list their fave bands, do the whole im a real goth pish then when you ask them about the bands they apparently like they know nothing about the songs or the bands and its apparent theyve made it up to try look cool.

You'd love www.darkstarlings.com peegai, i am on there and at times it can be quite funny.

le travesti angelique

« Reply #664 on: August 18, 2006, 12:09:42 PM »
In reply to your first question, i think it can be a good thing indeed and i support a multicultural society.

As for your second i replied to it in the hypnotica is a skanky cock sucker ;) thread, but will paste the answer here.

Yes Peegai im a heavy metal, german industrial etc girl myself, the people i dislike more are the ones who claim to be metallers or "goth" etc to try and look hard, or cool, technically trying to fit into a scene they want to associate with or be something theyre not, and have no idea about the music/scene itself they try to associate themselves with or they do the fake im a true goth routine but listen to the music they publically diss.

The amount of people ive seen do the whole im a such and such fan blabla then list their fave bands, do the whole im a real goth pish then when you ask them about the bands they apparently like they know nothing about the songs or the bands and its apparent theyve made it up to try look cool.

You'd love www.darkstarlings.com peegai, i am on there and at times it can be quite funny.

'Kay, I'll sign up.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #665 on: August 18, 2006, 12:36:02 PM »
I can smell your pants burning ;)

Theres a forum section which is funny for ripping the piss if you choose to, and i think theres still a game section :P

Next question.

duncvis

« Reply #666 on: August 18, 2006, 12:47:25 PM »
jesus fucking wept  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

just had a peek at the dark starlings forum... with the exception of teh pee, all the newbies were fucking american emo kids.  :laugh: are you allowed to mercilessly rip the piss out of them, and encourage them to self-harm? If so, I'm in.  >:D

edit to add ridiculous 15-year-old-gothette signature: 'XxX ://: _____ I live to watch you wither in pain _____ :\\: XxX'

/dies
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 12:50:20 PM by duncvis »

le travesti angelique

« Reply #667 on: August 18, 2006, 01:11:10 PM »
jesus fucking wept  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

just had a peek at the dark starlings forum... with the exception of teh pee, all the newbies were fucking american emo kids.  :laugh: are you allowed to mercilessly rip the piss out of them, and encourage them to self-harm? If so, I'm in.  >:D

edit to add ridiculous 15-year-old-gothette signature: 'XxX ://: _____ I live to watch you wither in pain _____ :\\: XxX'

/dies

What're you called there, then?

EDIT: Sorry, HG, but it looks like I'm gonna have a little fun around there.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 01:59:27 PM by le travesti angelique »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #668 on: August 18, 2006, 02:20:58 PM »
my word - that looks like a fertile ground for trav to have some fun, i'd say.

and HG and dunc - go easy on the poor little sweeties, will you?  the ones i read (before my brain mutinied) sound like flo on mega-valium.   ::)

duncvis

« Reply #669 on: August 18, 2006, 02:28:38 PM »
it looks like fertile trolling ground indeed - fun, fun!  >:D

I just joined as 'FeckOffCup'... can't wait to start making a twat of myself.  :laugh:

le travesti angelique

« Reply #670 on: August 18, 2006, 02:38:39 PM »
it looks like fertile trolling ground indeed - fun, fun!  >:D

I just joined as 'FeckOffCup'... can't wait to start making a twat of myself.  :laugh:

I'm way ahead of you with my limited French, chico.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #671 on: August 18, 2006, 06:53:21 PM »
You guys will love darkstarlings, its even better when you have people browsing your profile and leaving you messages..........they just ask for it really you dont even need to do any legwork and go into the forums. :angel:

Ive met a few rather wicked people there, but so many prats, fakes and emo twats too which can make for some entertainment. >:D

Oh yes Duncvis the "im a goth, and i dont like life, i want to be dead, because its so more poetic and HIM rule" types, well sweetie theres the noose, theres the chair, just give me a bell when you want me to kick it, just dont leave me your shite cd collection. ;D

Are you allowed to mercilessly rip the piss out of them?
OF COURSE YOU ARE, THATS ONE OF THE MAIN OBJECTIVES WHILST LAUGHING AT HOW MUCH MASCARA AND EYELINER IS RUNNING DOWN THEIR CHEEKS IN THEIR PHOTOS ;)

Well Peegai i am...........
http://www.darkstarlings.com/display_profile.php?name=pandoradreanna

duncvis

« Reply #672 on: August 18, 2006, 08:01:55 PM »
Enjoying myself already. Peegai's undercover act is hilarious.  ;D

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #673 on: August 18, 2006, 08:02:56 PM »
Sounds Ominous. ;D

ozymandias

« Reply #674 on: August 18, 2006, 08:14:12 PM »
Have more karma!  Maybe that will make things seem less ominous! ;)