Educational

Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36658 times)

peegai

Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #645 on: August 14, 2006, 08:08:22 AM »
How about you Peegai?

I believe that mankind are closer to the brink of extinction as a species.

Oh yeah, and eugenics will be all the rage in the near future (before our demise, of course).
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 08:30:42 AM by peegai »

le travesti angelique

« Reply #646 on: August 14, 2006, 11:43:13 AM »
Do you think that being selfish of oneself guarantees a better chance at finding happiness than to act selfless towards others?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #647 on: August 14, 2006, 09:53:52 PM »
I believe that even though one may normally be a selfless person, that sometimes you have to act in your own best interests in certain situations/scenarios and put yourself/whats in your best interest first.

I dont think being selfish will guarantee a better chance of finding happiness. However i dont think trying to be MotherTheresa will guarantee a better chance of finding happiness either. I believe in karma and its nice to have a balance in most areas of life, Its good to help others and act selfless it does have its benefits it can make you feel good especially knowing that you made a difference to someone else or something etc, but sometimes there comes a point where you may need to take care of your own interests first (because noone else will take care of them).

You dont need to be a saint to find happiness, and putting your own needs first isnt always selfish. Its all about the motives, and the other variables that enter into the equation of life.

Next question...................

le travesti angelique

« Reply #648 on: August 15, 2006, 04:53:52 AM »
What do you think of my new look?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #649 on: August 15, 2006, 10:10:51 AM »
Which new look would that be? ;)

le travesti angelique

« Reply #650 on: August 15, 2006, 10:36:51 AM »
Which new look would that be? ;)

The angelic transvestite look.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #651 on: August 15, 2006, 06:51:44 PM »
looks like something from a christian colouring in book ;)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #652 on: August 16, 2006, 02:50:20 AM »
LOL !

+1

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #653 on: August 16, 2006, 09:34:33 AM »
Im bloody right aint i  ;)

le travesti angelique

« Reply #654 on: August 16, 2006, 09:35:11 AM »
Im bloody right aint i  ;)

It's Kefka from Final Fantasy VI. :(

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #655 on: August 16, 2006, 12:42:10 PM »
Ive never played final fantasy VI, my bro had it for a while but i couldnt tell you anything about it.

Does Kefka have a character bio then with clues pointing to gender and/or sexual orientation ;)

I honestly did think it looked like some page from a christian colouring in book. ;D

le travesti angelique

« Reply #656 on: August 16, 2006, 01:07:08 PM »
Ive never played final fantasy VI, my bro had it for a while but i couldnt tell you anything about it.

Does Kefka have a character bio then with clues pointing to gender and/or sexual orientation ;)

I honestly did think it looked like some page from a christian colouring in book. ;D

I'll tell you a bit about Kefka if you're interested in reading it.

Well, Kefka is one of the villains from FF6 (and becomes the principal head villain as the storyline progresses). He's the first Magitek Knight, a fusion of Esper magic and human, ever made by an evil empire trying to take over the world. However, something went wrong with the experiment, which damaged his brain, and therefore became insane. He's the destrado, the anti-existence. He just wants to destroy everything and everyone.

I don't know why, but to me he exhibits autistic-like behaviour; he has difficulty in empathy, theory of mind, relating to others, that kind of stuff. I don't think he's an absolute bad guy because he was forced to be experimented on when he was a child. If that didn't happen because of the emperor's boundless ambitions, he would've been normal.

As for his sexuality, I don't think he has one, but he does like to wear make-up and act feminine, so that's what I regard him as a transvestite (well, to me he does). But transvestites aren't gay by definition -- even though they dress up like a woman, they do like female company.

Sorry, I'm in one of my serious moods now.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 01:12:26 PM by le travesti angelique »

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #657 on: August 16, 2006, 05:47:01 PM »
Yes i have encountered quite a few transvestites, and some have been very much all man when it comes to their sexual preferences/behaviour. But i have also met others whom wanted to be a woman in every sense and felt they really were meant to be women but Biology just fucked them over.

As far as your game goes, interesting bio and thanks for sharing of course i find it interesting, but by fuck would you be gutted if you got beaten by the asexual transvestite dude with the horrific purple outfit and bad taste makeup. ;)

When it comes to the characters of games do you find many traits in certain characters endearing, or those which you can identify with, relate to or even sympathise with etc if so which ones and what are your reasons?

Feel free not to answer, its all good, im just curious.

le travesti angelique

« Reply #658 on: August 17, 2006, 11:02:23 AM »

When it comes to the characters of games do you find many traits in certain characters endearing, or those which you can identify with, relate to or even sympathise with etc if so which ones and what are your reasons?

Feel free not to answer, its all good, im just curious.

No, that's alright. I have no problems in answering your query. However, you might have to wait a little while until I get my head around to answering them because, right now, I have no incentive to write about anything that I currently have no passion in writing about. That's not to say that I find your query dull, it's just that when I'm not enthusiastic, my material isn't very good. So basically I'm doing you a favour here by not making the effort right now.

Give me a day or two to get around to it.

le travesti angelique

« Reply #659 on: August 17, 2006, 11:16:13 AM »
Are you bilingual, or are you fluent in many different languages?

I'm currently studying French (and some German and Italian when I get around to doing the courses).
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 11:19:21 AM by le travesti angelique »