Educational

Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36487 times)

ozymandias

Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #615 on: August 08, 2006, 06:31:25 AM »
No question, just wanted to say, that it's nice you have your priorities straight!

Peace

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #616 on: August 08, 2006, 09:38:06 AM »
Well ive explained in the HG is a skanky whatever thread.  :P

Basically my work im doing and my family (as there are some things going on) are my top priorities right now as there are some things that are slightly more important right now than being in a relationship which im actually unsure about at the moment.

That probably sounds bad, but well im just saying it the way it is.

peegai

« Reply #617 on: August 08, 2006, 09:39:21 AM »
If you had to assess me right now, what would be my issues, and how could I improve them?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #618 on: August 08, 2006, 09:46:50 AM »
Peegai you cant properly assess someone over the internet, especially without having indepth details/background history and meeting them, you could indicate certain traits that they put across but weither those are genuine traits that person has in real-life or are traits that the person is faking or magnifying for their online persona would be open to interpretation, and well different people interpret things differently.

You want to be assessed accurately etc go to a registered psychologist.
Im sure you could have some fun there. ;D

But dont change too much, you actually make me grin from time to time with your comments. :P

ozymandias

« Reply #619 on: August 08, 2006, 09:47:42 AM »
Well ive explained in the HG is a skanky whatever thread.  :P

Basically my work im doing and my family (as there are some things going on) are my top priorities right now as there are some things that are slightly more important right now than being in a relationship which im actually unsure about at the moment.

That probably sounds bad, but well im just saying it the way it is.

I have never read that thread, so I'm clueless......but then again....what else is new! :P

Your reasonable bluntness is refreshing! 8)

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #620 on: August 08, 2006, 09:54:00 AM »
Thank you Ozy.

peegai

« Reply #621 on: August 08, 2006, 09:54:35 AM »
Peegai you cant properly assess someone over the internet, especially without having indepth details/background history and meeting them, you could indicate certain traits that they put across but weither those are genuine traits that person has in real-life or are traits that the person is faking or magnifying for their online persona would be open to interpretation, and well different people interpret things differently.

True, but I thought we can have some fun on this. :(

You want to be assessed accurately etc go to a registered psychologist.
Im sure you could have some fun there. ;D

I agree with that wholeheartedly.

If I ever need to see a psychologist, I know who I can turn to -- Simon.

But dont change too much, you actually make me grin from time to time with your comments. :P

Aww, I feel loved.

:p

peegai

« Reply #622 on: August 08, 2006, 10:14:05 AM »
You know, every time I view a thread, MacKenzie Boy is usually about. Do you think that, because of the "stalking", he's starting to have intimate feelings for me? :o
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 10:32:31 AM by peegai »

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #623 on: August 08, 2006, 10:15:51 AM »
You know, every time I view a thread, Mackenzie Boy is usually about. Do you think that because of the "stalking" he's starting to have intimate feelings for me? :o

Of course I am; I spend my long, lonesome nights lusting for your anus.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

peegai

« Reply #624 on: August 08, 2006, 10:17:51 AM »
You know, every time I view a thread, Mackenzie Boy is usually about. Do you think that because of the "stalking" he's starting to have intimate feelings for me? :o

Of course I am; I spend my long, lonesome nights lusting for your anus.

Well, of course I have a nicely toned ass here (the love handles is not something to be desired, though).

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #625 on: August 08, 2006, 11:25:33 AM »
Yeah Peters cruising for a real life human sex toy, and Peegai your it ;)

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #626 on: August 08, 2006, 11:27:56 AM »
Of course, once you're all stretched out and saggy, I'll need to find someone else.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #627 on: August 08, 2006, 11:36:25 AM »
Shhh i thought that was our secret. ;)

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #628 on: August 08, 2006, 11:54:26 AM »

But now that you're too stretched out and saggy for me, I've nothing to gain by keeping you sweet.  Of course, Peegai, I'll never betray you like that when you're stretched and saggy.   :-*

peegai

« Reply #629 on: August 08, 2006, 12:03:58 PM »

But now that you're too stretched out and saggy for me, I've nothing to gain by keeping you sweet.  Of course, Peegai, I'll never betray you like that when you're stretched and saggy.   :-*

And there goes Pete trying to sweep me off my feet.  :angel: