Educational

Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36519 times)

Hypnotica_Gaze

Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #195 on: June 20, 2006, 09:40:23 AM »
Lucifer, theres not enough hot, intelligent, men that meet the right requirements to get into double figures ;)
Everyone has their own standards regarding men, morals, sex etc tho.
Im just a fussy bitch. :laugh:

Do double figures make someone a slut........i imagine so if the numbers 99 ;D

ozymandias

« Reply #196 on: June 20, 2006, 11:21:08 AM »
Nothing wrong with fussy!!!!!  Being fussy was how my wife and I wound up together! ;D

So, question, How do you see yourself in 10, 20 or even 30 years?  Answer any or all as you see fit! ;)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #197 on: June 20, 2006, 11:27:12 AM »
Lucifer, theres not enough hot, intelligent, men that meet the right requirements to get into double figures ;)
Everyone has their own standards regarding men, morals, sex etc tho.
Im just a fussy bitch. :laugh:

Do double figures make someone a slut........i imagine so if the numbers 99 ;D

good point, the first bit.  however, depends if you want a relationship or just a shag.

and as for the second bit...  :D

well, i haven't reached that number (not by a loooooong chalk), and have no intention of doing so (with any luck).  i have friends who've gone way past 99, though, and i still wouldn't say they're sluts.  enthusiastic, maybe, though... ;)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #198 on: June 20, 2006, 06:16:49 PM »
What is your favorite meal?

What is your favorite fruit?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #199 on: June 20, 2006, 07:12:50 PM »
I have too much self respect and the like to just go with anyone, especially for the sake of just fulfilling a hormonal urge when or if it arises.
Im not one to engage in casual relationships they are just not my scene, i find them rather pathetic, meaningless, tedious and a waste of time that i could be spending doing something else or with someone who i can actually tolerate for more than a few hours and who is worth more than a one night shag which id regret the following morning.

There has always needed to be a bit more there or a bit more potential there than just the "physical" for me as im also not one for tolerating many people etc.

Girls i knew (not friends though) hated my guts because guys always asked me out and they hated me even more for turning guys down, as if it was a bad thing to behave like a lady, be choosey and have standards. I was never really looking for a bloke which probably wounde them up more as they were always on the man-hunt and decent guys werent interested.

My reply to them was maybe if you didnt act like desperate slags theyd actually start asking you out instead, but as it stands your type are the last option for when theyre only gagging for an easy quick shag or for if the decent girls dont want them and they need to settle for anything.

Yes im a bitch i know, but well other peoples sexual interests and type of relationships, standards etc are none of my buisness as we all have different views, values, opinions on things and whats right for us and the like. However if some little scrubber has a go at me for being particular and not a bint then hell yeah i will rip them to shreds for being dogs or total slappers. ;D

When it comes to people using the word slapper they use the one word or variations of it to cover a whole different range of people/personalities/behaviour under that one category where as i personally think there are different categories and on occasion there are people who are wrongly labelled and stuck in the same category as skanky hoes when they shouldnt be.

Oh and Its ok Lucifer i judge not what you are or how many men/women have passed your thighs or the rest of you. You are Lucifer and me like your posts eitherway. 8)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 08:05:24 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #200 on: June 20, 2006, 07:14:46 PM »
Yes Ozy i know theres nothing wrong with being fussy. :)
Where do i see myself in 10, 20 or 30 years.......hmmmmm
hopefully working in the areas i intended, having doing or done the things id wanted/my goals etc plus hopefully married to a worthy opponent  ;D (yes i said opponent) and maybe with a couple of kids and still close to my mother and bro who will also hopefully be happy and secure (my grandparents and animals will no doubt be dead then).

But yeah overall happy, secure and fulfilled in the roles im in or have undertaken and still making some sort of difference, and still naturally being who i am, oh yes and hopefully still having my fabulously trim figure. ;D

Fluorescent, i dont really have a favourite meal, but i love italian food.
Favourite fruit.........bananas and shiney red apples delivered by old crones.

Hibakusha

« Reply #201 on: June 21, 2006, 01:12:04 AM »
1. what do you mostly have in common with most aspers?

2. what do you least have in common with most aspers?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #202 on: June 21, 2006, 01:12:24 AM »
Yes im a bitch i know, but well other peoples sexual interests and type of relationships, standards etc are none of my buisness as we all have different views, values, opinions on things and whats right for us and the like. However if some little scrubber has a go at me for being particular and not a bint then hell yeah i will rip them to shreds for being dogs or total slappers. ;D

absolutely fair point, i'd say.  it's when people start making judgements about others that the trouble starts.  i have a very personal sense of morality, and it's nobody's business but mine (except for anyone it might affect, of course), and i don't try to foist it on others.  i DO judge other people, but i also tend to keep it to myself - how someone else chooses to live isn't my busines, again, with the proviso that they're not causing strife to someone else, who can't fight their own battles.

Oh and Its ok Lucifer i judge not what you are or how many men/women have passed your thighs or the rest of you. You are Lucifer and me like your posts eitherway. 8)

PMSL!  good one.  ;)

i admit that i've had my wires crossed in the past (if not my legs), and have - like many women (and men, i dare say) - confused having sex with being loved.  it's a common enough mistake, and being especially naive when it comes to relationships, i do mistake the signals (spot the AS, eh?).  great at sorting out others, hopeless when it comes to myself and relationships.  how the fuck does that happen?   ???

i'm not ashamed of my... interesting past (i don't do it any more, cos, as you say, it ain't worth all the twaddle that goes with it).  makes for great anecdotes, if nothing else.  oh, and some of the sex was pretty okay, too.  ;)

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #203 on: June 21, 2006, 05:16:10 AM »
HG, what are your political views?

What party do you vote for?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #204 on: June 21, 2006, 05:19:30 AM »
Is your new avatar pic from the comic strip in Kerrang??

peegai

« Reply #205 on: June 21, 2006, 12:29:45 PM »
Do you believe in God or not?

(I'm agnostic because I now find it irrelevant to my existence, although that doesn't stop me from pondering about it sometimes.)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #206 on: June 21, 2006, 12:30:25 PM »
HG, do you know the exact moment i broke free from your spell?
Misunderstood.

peegai

« Reply #207 on: June 21, 2006, 12:46:57 PM »

i'm not ashamed of my... interesting past (i don't do it any more, cos, as you say, it ain't worth all the twaddle that goes with it).  makes for great anecdotes, if nothing else.  oh, and some of the sex was pretty okay, too.  ;)

And don't worry: Anyone says otherwise to you, I'll kick their ass.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #208 on: June 21, 2006, 01:12:23 PM »
Hibakusha, well you would be best asking Praetor that question he could probably tell you alot better than me.? :P

Lucifer, i agree with what you said.? :)

Robert, im probably slightly left of the centre of the whole left wing, right wing scale.
There are things i have strong opinions on that some would consider right wing, but then there are quite a few things which could be considered left wing.
Dont worry im sure you will find out soon enough :P

Oh and I normally vote Labour :p

Yes Purposeful it is indeed Pandora from Kerrang, my friends used to joke about how i was like the living incarnation of Pandora, which did my tits in as i didnt want to be compared to a 2-dimensional cartoon in a nu-metal mag ;) however i learned to embrace it and they stopped joking about "my cartoon strip".

Peegai i wont bother publically discussing my faith/religious beliefs.
But yes i believe in both a male and a female godhead.

Mcjagger, i have no idea, when you realised i was actually a bitch?, or maybe when you learned voodoo or googled how to do protection/binding spells or banishing spells. ;) DONT DISMISS THE POWER OF WITCHCRAFT! :angel:

Peegai i think Lucifer is capable of kicking ass on her own, i imagine shed do a better job too? ;D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 01:21:59 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

peegai

« Reply #209 on: June 21, 2006, 01:14:42 PM »

Peegai i think Lucifer is capable of kicking ass on her own, i imagine shed do a better job too  ;D

I have to admit, but you're probably right there. :p