Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36649 times)

Hypnotica_Gaze

Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #165 on: June 15, 2006, 01:12:24 PM »
haha, indeed. :D

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #166 on: June 15, 2006, 01:39:23 PM »
well, it IS the sort of thing which would keep anyone pondering if you're (still) up at the crack of arse, isn't it? 

but i have a cunning plan...

'ere, jizz - buckfast or custard?

(that should explode a few synapses, eh?)   >:D

Do you think we'll ever see him again now??  :D

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #167 on: June 15, 2006, 02:48:15 PM »
dunno.  depends how wankered you can get on custard, i suppose.

Jizz

« Reply #168 on: June 15, 2006, 06:39:43 PM »
Thanks to HG I'm now used to the stun gun treatment, and to be honest I laugh at it....it's rather weak...me being the warrior man beast that I am!

Ummm.......custard or Buckfast?

Custard, any day of the week, whether it be mied with Jack Daniels or just your plain ordinary turnips and mixed vegetables.....or some random crap.

EDITED WILDLY.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 01:02:21 AM by Jizz »

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #169 on: June 15, 2006, 06:57:33 PM »
You said you went through some truama bullshit, of some sorts.? Could you tell me about some that bullshit?

I seem to want to help people, maybe a psychologist is for me. Its more than that, I like to try and figure them out.  It a book with an intresting story to tell. I have changed quite a bit.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 07:03:49 PM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #170 on: June 15, 2006, 09:11:57 PM »
I went thru too many things, but im not self centred or attention seeking enough to say "omg ive got like traumas and look how bad they are! ive been thru this, this, this and this". They are personal things only to be shared with those im close to, those whom i choose to tell, or the kids ive counselled/counsel in certain situations where they need someone to relate to as theyre in a similar position you were a few times, or just simply for you to share something with them to earn their trust before they share something with you, just to generally build a sort of relationship where they can open up more comfortably.
They are not exactly things you just shout out and tell strangers.

Being a psychologist isnt about simply wanting to help, and if you want to try get into that area there are many entry requirements and im sorry if i sound harsh but its not just your personal interests as in aims, goals, opinions, feelings on things, willingness to help, its also about your educational background, your diplomas, mental health checks, past history, screenings, interviews background checks, criminal record checks, sometimes even social class, and your families background (unfortunately) etc and as ive been told by many good friends in that area if you have specific disorders and show certain traits or the like, then you have major problems as they dont want you registered for working in that area and normally fail you, even sometimes if you appear more than competent.

I know to get on some of the courses you need an assessment in advance, but normally you get checked out when your at the residential school half way thru or youve almost completed before they award you with your diploma or certificate for the psychological association blabla, which means some people prob only find out theyve been deemed unfit/unsuitable etc AFTER theyve spent years studying. Unfortunately discrimination is allowed to occur and is considered justifiable in certain careers etc.

Everything you've said in your posts so far shows how unsuitable you are for that area of work and you dont sound very educated or stable enough, ive encountered people like yourself try to break into working with troubled people and they did more harm than good and made a total balls up of everything because they just simply werent smart enough, stable enough or experienced enough with the wide spectrum of issues, or they were just textbook freaks with no real initiative etc to go with the education, they didnt realise theres more to it than just wanting to be a psychologist and do this and do that.

However you could maybe get yourself sorted and consider something like support counselling or group counselling where you work with other counsellors to help kids or adults with certain problems, issues, traumatic or otherwise. Theres less trouble getting into that area especially when it comes to your education, past problems etc, however even most of those jobs, you get a criminal record check for you and your family, plus a few other checks and an interview screening session, but they give you training etc if they think your suitable, theres also backup for most of the work you do. Dont know what its like outside the UK though.

Apparently the US is one of the places a bit more slack regarding their screening process in general for wannabe psychologists, therapists etc though so im told, However i still imagine a very good education and background is still a main priority there too. So i presume youd need a very good entry education before you even go to university like you do anywhere else before you do the almost 5/6yrs of study in psychology and an extra year or so's practical/house work in a hospital/unit/school or wherever first before gaining some sort of license etc to practice.

Im not so sure of how the US etc works though regarding that, maybe McJagger or someone else would know.

If you want to give it a try tho, then the main thing you need to do is become emotionally and mentally secure, get a very good education, brighten yourself up, ditch any family members with dodgy pasts if you live with them etc (that prob includes the stripper sis as it just spells out dumb trailer trash and wont be very good for you, as over here when they do background checks they sometimes check the other people you live with), get into a good university/med school, do the 6yrs or however longer the educational process will be, see if you can get the honors degrees and post grad etc needed, do the practical/house experience then after that just see how it goes.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 09:14:06 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #171 on: June 15, 2006, 09:14:44 PM »
Yes my precious Kenny i have made you a stronger man ;D
Oh and i know youd rather drink your own jizz or piss than buckfast. :laugh:

Jizz

« Reply #172 on: June 16, 2006, 12:53:45 AM »
I really shouldn't drink and post on forums at the same time lol, but yes, the torture becomes pleasurable after a while, and I thank you for the nipple clamps you sent me for Christmas ;)

When you're at the checkout and you hear the beep, do you ever think of the fun YOU could be having on Supermarket Sweep?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 02:49:52 AM by Jizz »

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: June 16, 2006, 06:43:02 AM »
I like you avitar, almost resembles my mom.  That would be some symbolism. Do you know who it is?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: June 16, 2006, 09:06:50 AM »
I like you avitar, almost resembles my mom.  That would be some symbolism. Do you know who it is?

Your mum is blonde and a guy?  :-\  Actually, that would explain some things.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #175 on: June 16, 2006, 09:10:25 AM »
Lol well Kenny what you want to get up to with Dale Winton is your buisness ;)

My avatar is from a fashion show from christian dior a couple of seasons ago, where they did fetish/geisha styled stuff.
The model who is wearing the makeup/outfit is a brunette russian girl called Natalia Vodianova.

Jizz's avatar is Kenny himself in the "deep in thought looking moody" position

« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 08:14:11 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: June 16, 2006, 09:22:47 AM »
Are you sure he didn't mean this one?

14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: June 16, 2006, 09:47:26 AM »
Oh my fuckn god!!! I said it was symbolism.  She does not have blond hair, she has black hair.  She is moody, that is why black is such a good color.

What is your favorite candy?

Spread your legs woman!

Jizz

« Reply #178 on: June 16, 2006, 01:26:55 PM »
Leave my avatar alone...or I'll fucking have you!

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #179 on: June 16, 2006, 07:57:58 PM »
What is my fave candy.
I have too many.

Yes leave Jizz's avatar alone, you little pussy bitch. ;D