Educational

Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36304 times)

Hypnotica_Gaze

Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #120 on: June 06, 2006, 06:42:38 PM »
Or i could book a cheap holiday. ;D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2006, 10:56:46 AM »
we just recieved the funding to produce the first annual I? Calender, and you have been selected to model for and represent one month.

Which month would you choose, and why?
and would you pose scantily clad, or bare chested?
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: June 07, 2006, 11:00:10 AM »
Fill in the blank:

Hypnotica:  Let's have sex.
Man:  No.
Hypnotica: ...
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2006, 11:01:29 AM »
i see you have been reading peter.
where were you when i was taking on four women at once?
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: June 07, 2006, 11:15:33 AM »
I was being blissfully unaware of your predicament; I don't get any notifications on that thread since I haven't posted on it, and I often go a day or two without hunting through the various boards.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #125 on: June 07, 2006, 11:25:17 AM »
What month would i choose and why, id do the Easter shot!!!!
Choc eggs in one hand, and a cross up my cunt.
Nah.........hmmmm
Id choose October or November
October = Halloween
November = Fireworks or just Fire-eaters.

Id prob be erotic but semi clad, you dont need to be bare breasted to get the right effect. ;)

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #126 on: June 07, 2006, 11:29:50 AM »
Fill in the blank, is this an actual game for me to play.
Ok i will have a go.

The blank would say......................
"Do you want to EVER be able to have sex again? because if so, id get on your knees beg for my forgiveness (so he can keep his bits) and then fullfill my needs!" (tho id kick him to the kerb straight after the begging part)

or id say
"are you gay?"  ;)

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #127 on: June 07, 2006, 11:36:48 AM »
I dont approach guys anyways, i let them approach me, im not desperate enough to go looking.
So i wouldnt approach some strange dude and say lets have sex.

Im basing my answer on it being someone who approached me then declined, or a partner saying they didnt feel like having sex.

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #128 on: June 07, 2006, 05:41:18 PM »
OK, here's a situation:

You wake up one morning and you find me in bed with you! We are both naked. What do you do?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #129 on: June 07, 2006, 06:07:05 PM »
Stab you to death.
Contact the police, fake a psychological break,
say i had been violated and had to protect myself, bla dee da dee da.
Get the best barrister ever, develop a way of getting off with less repercussions.

Or my fave

Simply just stab you to death, and use my skills to make sure noone ever finds out what happened EVER.
Then clean my room, and burn the bed and bedsheets.
Followed by me having a bleach or disinfectant bath/shower, then popping out to get some sti checks then over to the chemist to take the morning after pill JUST IN CASE as well lets face it i cant breed with someone whom i havent specifically picked or deemed genetically superior enough to breed with etc etc. ;D

I know im such a bitch, but well thats why you love me. :angel:

Next.........

« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 06:16:22 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: June 07, 2006, 11:06:42 PM »
Burning your bed and sheets is a good idea, but there are a couple of problems with this scenario.  First, what would you do with the body?  You don't look very physically strong to me and Robert N is a big man.  If the police find his body then they have a much better chance of catching and convicting you.  Stabbing someone multiple times makes a distinctive blood spatter pattern.  Police can use luminol and find spattered blood that has been cleaned off walls, floors and ceilings with detergents.  They can find blood that has been painted over years ago with luminol.  It reacts with the heme component of blood and makes it glow in the dark.  Is there a chemical that will degrade the heme component of blood so that it cannot be detected with luminol?

Or my fave

Simply just stab you to death, and use my skills to make sure noone ever finds out what happened EVER.
Then clean my room, and burn the bed and bedsheets.
Followed by me having a bleach or disinfectant bath/shower, then popping out to get some sti checks then over to the chemist to take the morning after pill JUST IN CASE as well lets face it i cant breed with someone whom i havent specifically picked or deemed genetically superior enough to breed with etc etc. ;D

Next.........

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2006, 04:17:33 AM »
Burning your bed and sheets is a good idea, but there are a couple of problems with this scenario.? First, what would you do with the body?? You don't look very physically strong to me and Robert N is a big man.?

I am not big!!! I know I may have put weight on recently, but I am only 12 stone, and 5'8" in height!!! :o

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2006, 04:18:57 AM »

Next.........

I know!! Thats why I love you!! My sexy angel-bitch!! :-*

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2006, 08:43:28 AM »
Yes callaway i do know i study law/criminology etc and my post grad is in forensics or did you forget.
All you need to know is, there are ways of doing things both practically, scientifically and legally. ;D
Which i cant get into for quite a few reasons, also i dont fancy giving out such ideas to random individuals, when the whole point of my doing what im doing, is to catch bastards etc like that.

Actually Robert, i prob wouldnt need to kill you myself, i live with my mother and my brother, shed be more than happy to beat you to death with a frying pan, or i could phone my dad, then get him to do it which hed do something alot worse, then i could get him sent to jail :D
Two birds one stone. :P

Note: i do not condone brutal murder or breaking the law as far as serious crimes go etc.
My answer was based on a hypothetical question :P

However beating the shit out of someone who deserves it and ramming ur knee into some pervs balls..........i can turn a blind eye to that ;)

Jizz

« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2006, 12:51:29 PM »
When are you coming to mine again?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 01:07:57 PM by Jizz »