Author Topic: Semi-n00dz  (Read 16110 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Semi-n00dz
« Reply #165 on: June 20, 2006, 03:47:44 PM »
Gosh, McJ! She is sexy. Is that your wife?
robert, its shima-licious, you first sexy mama!
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #166 on: June 20, 2006, 03:48:25 PM »
good one peter.
two distinct places for me to place my thumbs.

your eye sockets?  :angel:

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #167 on: June 20, 2006, 03:49:42 PM »
Shima and Peter, would you mind if I used you for a surprise? It's nothing vulgar and I don't want to say what it is quite yet. All you have to know is I'll show you first. So pretty please. ?:'( ?:angel: ?:-*
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: June 20, 2006, 03:51:58 PM »
Shima and Peter, would you mind if I used you for a surprise? It's nothing vulgar and I don't want to say what it is quite yet. All you have to know is I'll show you first. So pretty please.  :'(  :angel:  :-*

Go on then.  Sounds interesting.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

hiroshima

« Reply #169 on: June 20, 2006, 03:55:07 PM »
I don't mind, and you don't even have to show me first :o.  Is it a diagram of how I'm ruining my psyche by excessive masturbation?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #170 on: June 20, 2006, 03:58:32 PM »
Shima and Peter, would you mind if I used you for a surprise? It's nothing vulgar and I don't want to say what it is quite yet. All you have to know is I'll show you first. So pretty please.? :'(? :angel:? :-*

Go on then.? Sounds interesting.

Thank you guys. Peter, I need you to post a picture of you from the front. And that's not what I mean! I mean something similar to one of the earlier photos you put up, and don't flex your muscles just stand in a normal position.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #171 on: June 20, 2006, 04:16:01 PM »
Peter might have broken a few window with that one.  Robert looks fat.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #172 on: June 20, 2006, 04:19:08 PM »
robert isn't fat, hes robust.

i am nearly 37, yes i have put on a few pounds.

when i was tweny- twenty five, i weighed one sixty five to one seventy five, six feet tall.

the reason why i dont use some numbers is that someone spilled milk on my keyboars and the keys stick.
or was it the seminood of pete?
i forget.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: June 20, 2006, 04:23:44 PM »
I would think quite a few women would pay you to put your clothes back on.? As for me I am trying.? Robert, I exaggerated to annoy you. You are not that fat.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 04:26:23 PM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: June 20, 2006, 04:34:14 PM »
Shima and Peter, would you mind if I used you for a surprise? It's nothing vulgar and I don't want to say what it is quite yet. All you have to know is I'll show you first. So pretty please.  :'(  :angel:  :-*

Go on then.  Sounds interesting.

Thank you guys. Peter, I need you to post a picture of you from the front. And that's not what I mean! I mean something similar to one of the earlier photos you put up, and don't flex your muscles just stand in a normal position.

Like this?

14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: June 20, 2006, 04:37:59 PM »
So far I look the best.  I will put you guys to shame, and that is a promise.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #176 on: June 20, 2006, 04:50:59 PM »
Fat is good for cuddliness!! I am omega_female's cuddle-bunny, so there has to be something to cuddle.

I have put on weight recently. I am now 12.5 stone, but I think that is average for a man.

All those chocolate desserts....

But I would choose a chocolate dessert over a woman any day!! ;D

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: June 20, 2006, 04:57:14 PM »
The guy at walmart suggest I unplug my disk drive and replug it in. ?That might allow it to read the disk. You will know if I try that because I will be offline for a second.

I would choose the woman.? I have learned to deal with those fealings, and? sex makes good appetite surpressant for those junk food cravings.

One more thing, getting a job will not help either.  First paychecks take 2weeks to come, and my social security check will be here by then.  I could borrow some of it, and have the amount borrowed be returned with what people owe me. I need to keep reminding my lazy father to bug Karen, my aunt.  She is the one who I am buying the computer from. Windows xp is what I need to make everything work, and that is what she will sell.  I still want a job and some college though.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 05:10:56 PM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

hiroshima

« Reply #178 on: June 20, 2006, 05:01:21 PM »
Don't forget to keep us updated flourescent :D.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: June 20, 2006, 05:06:26 PM »
I want some admiration, so I will.  I understand that the problems are annoying, but it will come that is a promise.  I even did a voice recording of me saying that in "Ask Flurorescent Anything."  I am not making up excuses, this kind of shit always happens to me.  I get good times too, extremely good times.

Spread your legs woman!