Author Topic: Semi-n00dz  (Read 16107 times)

Hibakusha

Re: Semi-n00dz
« Reply #135 on: June 18, 2006, 02:16:20 PM »
@ this point, you have 2 choices to pick from

1) Three finger Microsoft Salute =  Ctrl+Alt+Del

2) One Finger Bill Gates Salute  =  Hold Power Button for 10 seconds.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #136 on: June 18, 2006, 02:19:35 PM »
well, i think curious needs a good slap - you cheeky sod!

i rather like suggestions 1 and 2, peter - the third doesn't appeal, as i'm not fond of champagne, and don't have the gene for exhibitionism, in a sexual sense.

"canoodly" isn't precisely the word i'd used.  but coming close was definitely on the agenda - you may or may not be, but he definitely did.  ;)

oh, and "charming young man" isn't terribly apt, either.  i'd quite cheerfully push him off a cliff, now, cos he turned out to be a complete wanker.  amazing what thinking (erroneously) you're in luuuuurve does to the reality sensors, innit?  :D

but you can have a lolly - i do believe i'll try that pagan ritual one - it's summer solstice on wednesday, after all...   >:D

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: June 18, 2006, 02:45:33 PM »
Could someone help me here?  My d drive is all fucked up. It read the disk one time, and now it will not read the installation disk again.  It always says d drive is not ready. It says it cannot find the file D:\Setup.  Setup wizard is not going on, so I went into start, chose run, and typed out the message D:\Setup.

How old is your CD drive?  They don't last forever, and eventually they stop reading CD's.  You might need a replacement for it, especially if this is a chronic problem.  Looks like you're going to have to take another topless bike ride.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2006, 03:46:41 PM »
I need a whole new computer, and? my dad is still checking up on that. My aunt will sell me one for $200.? I will recieve windows xp, and then everything will work no bullshit.? I am owed $200 dollars, and I hope I have some money left so I will not have to wieght long. I have had to buy cell phone minutes and a internet cord, but I did? get an extra $50 for babysitting. I thought I was fired from that job, but I guess ounce in a while is ok. My sister still believes I am? unstable, but? this is false. Maybe she will notice my improvement. The phone minutes were for QuirkyCarla, and I am planning to make a personal visit to her as a friend. I would like to give my number out to more people, but that would be after I get more money from a job.? My brother might be able to fix this problem himself. Maybe I will get a girlfriend and the seminude pic idea will be cut, but I could make the arguement that other women would see this in the summer. I would only make such an arguement if I was not forgiven for breaking my promise.  I did promise I would put seminude pics up, but I don't think it would be fair to flirt like that if I had a girlfriend.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 03:55:15 PM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2006, 06:05:42 PM »
My disk drive will read doom but not starcraft. This is suspicious, and I will look into this further.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2006, 06:26:32 PM »
Sounds pretty typical of a drive that's at the end of it's life to me.  I've had several wear out on me.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2006, 06:38:44 PM »
I looked for setup wizard and it seems to be gone. Doom automatically loades up and does not require me to click on d drive.? Starcraft can do the same thing but It will not. I smell a rat.

When I click on My computer, system, and then device manager I see 6 I catch IV cameras.  That is the one I installed. I don't know why their is 6, but I think I fucked up installation.  I need to figure out how to reinstall, with setup wizzard or something.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 06:46:46 PM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: June 18, 2006, 06:44:52 PM »
Just sounds to me like your CD drive is failing to read some CD's.  Stick a new one in and it should be fine; they're pretty damn cheap.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: June 18, 2006, 06:47:43 PM »
How much?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: June 18, 2006, 06:50:50 PM »
Its been quite a while since I have touched any junk food at all.  Not even one drop.  I avoid excess salt and sugar too.  I had better get my way.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: June 18, 2006, 06:53:34 PM »
How much?

About ?10 last I checked, which was quite a while ago.  So, $17?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #146 on: June 18, 2006, 07:08:03 PM »
cool!!!!

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2006, 08:47:11 AM »
I will look into it today, but  I want windows xp.  I know my situation is tight monetary wise, but I am not going to be far off getting from getting the computer drive.

Spread your legs woman!

Eamonn

« Reply #148 on: June 20, 2006, 12:24:20 PM »
Just found this thread, good body, Shima, specially nice and firm considering your an older woman that's beared 5 children. What's a clavicle? What does gay sex involve, Lucifer, if it's not just about a trip up cadbury lane? Go on sell it to me, my local park has lots of it, apparently, and i hate the thought of missing out on anything. Flourescent, hurry up and get your pic up then i can finally find out from the comfort of my home if i am in fact bisexual (havent felt the inkling to go on any gay sites and Peter's puny little body certainly doesnt do anything for me).

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #149 on: June 20, 2006, 12:47:18 PM »
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law