Educational

Author Topic: Semi-n00dz  (Read 16096 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: Semi-n00dz
« Reply #105 on: June 05, 2006, 12:21:52 PM »
At a factor of 15, 95 0r 97 percent of the sun;s rays are blocked out.  I am not sure of which type of light thought. It does get much higher after a factor of 15. Avobenzone and oxybenzone block only uva light.  Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide block both uva and uvb rays.  Octyl methoxycinnamate blocks only uvb rays. Uva penetrated deeper than uvb and is thus more responsible for skin aging.  Fda's rating system uses uvb light only. Basal cell and squamous cell cancers  are usually caused by uvb light.

I am incredibly sensitive to sunlight- even with factor 45, and by staying in the shade as much as possible I still get sunburn and sun allergies if I have more than a little exposure to direct sunlight.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: June 05, 2006, 12:48:20 PM »
i'm very dark skinned - often get taken for an indigenous person when i'm abroad (not that i am much, sigh) - and i love being brown, although hate being hot.  i only bother with factor 12, cos it takes about half an hour before i burn, and i'd never stay out in the sun for 6 hours - i'd be bored to death and far too hot.

besides, it's the highest Lidl's do, and i'm poor.  ;)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #107 on: June 05, 2006, 12:59:31 PM »
i'm very dark skinned - often get taken for an indigenous person when i'm abroad (not that i am much, sigh) - and i love being brown, although hate being hot.  i only bother with factor 12, cos it takes about half an hour before i burn, and i'd never stay out in the sun for 6 hours - i'd be bored to death and far too hot.

besides, it's the highest Lidl's do, and i'm poor.  ;)

I get mine from some cheapie place called Bodycare- ?2.99 for decent branded stuff. 

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: June 05, 2006, 02:45:25 PM »
ooooooh!  i wonder where the nearest bodycare is...?

actually, i should get off my arse and make my own - you can get all the titanium oxide etc. and do it it's piss easy.

Offline baby

• Fairy Princess
  • Constant Poster
  • you say naughty like its a bad thing!
« Reply #109 on: June 05, 2006, 02:52:16 PM »
at the start of summer i have to use factor 50 cos i'm really fair skinned, i have what could be referred to as an english rose complexion and i burn, badly

baby

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #110 on: June 05, 2006, 05:24:46 PM »
crap joke alert!!!!!!

at the start of summer i have to use factor 50 cos i'm really fair skinned, i have what could be referred to as an english rose complexion and i burn, badly

baby

burn, Baby, burn!  :laugh:

:-[

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: June 05, 2006, 09:16:15 PM »
disco inferno!

gods, i really wish i hadn't said that...   :-\

duncvis

« Reply #112 on: June 06, 2006, 03:28:59 AM »
The crap song jokes are spreading. Fucksocks, what have I started?  ::) ;D

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #113 on: June 16, 2006, 08:58:52 PM »
I just found another way to get those pics, and  I will be able to take as many as I want.  I am going to get them tommorow.  All I need is a camera that plugs into the computer, and it costs $15.  I think walmart sells those.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2006, 12:59:32 AM »
That's great.  I hope it goes well.

In the mean while...

14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2006, 02:46:45 PM »
I got nudes and semi-nudes somewhere, but I won't put them up here!!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2006, 04:17:06 PM »
nice clavicle, peter.

has anyone ever told you that before?  being The First would make me such a happy bunny.

(well, not really at all, but one gets ones strokes wherever one can, eh?)  ;)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2006, 04:41:57 PM »
I still need windows 98 se,  even for a webcam.  I did not try walmart though, but I did try strawberries and radioshack. I will go there next.  It was about to rain and I wanted to do some quick shopping.  Food comes first, so I have to wieght again.  I am expecting some money that is owed to me, and that money will more than cover the webcam.  The owed money will be coming in a day or two.  My brother could also try and upgrading my computer, and that will solve everything. My scanner will work and so would a webcam. He wants to fix my old cord, so maybe I should tell him to bring the windows 98 se disk too.  This fuckn sucks,  I get so close and nothing
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2006, 04:42:43 PM »
nice clavicle, peter.

has anyone ever told you that before? being The First would make me such a happy bunny.

(well, not really at all, but one gets ones strokes wherever one can, eh?) ;)

No, nobody's ever complimented my clavicle before.   :-*

Collar bones are nice in general.   :)
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: June 17, 2006, 04:55:53 PM »
i'll show you mine if you...

ah.

erm...