Educational

Author Topic: Semi-n00dz  (Read 16301 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Semi-n00dz
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2006, 06:54:19 AM »
Hang on guys, those pics are coming.? I saw Kristin and my brother last night. I was busy exercising, and they were busy watching a movie. It was late at night and I wanted to hurry up and finish exercising and go to bed.? My brother  partly fixed the internet cord.? I thought they were avoiding me because of asking for Kristin to take seminude pics.? Apparently there is still hope.? Let the harassment continue, me to Kristin.? I can;t do it to much or she won;t take them at all. One more thing.

Quote from: fluorescent on June 01, 2006, 07:53:43 AM
You are the one with the dirty mind, but who cares it was funny.

it's true..... i have a dirty mind.? ?guilty as charged, your honour.? (Omegafemale)

My quote has a joke in it, its irony.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 06:57:38 AM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2006, 07:00:56 AM »
hey was there anybody getting busy?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2006, 07:09:23 AM »
The sarcarfises I go through to get it perfect.  Man I did two exercise sessions in one day.  I definitely am a perfectionist.  I know I can;t be perfect, but I am going to try my fuckn best. Kristin and Scott had a fight, but worked through it.  I don;t know how busy they can get, on my living room coach, where I could hear them. The living room has no doors on it.  My house, but its my sister's coach.  The stripper, my sister, owns the coach.  My brother, mom, and I hate my sister because she is a bitch. 
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2006, 07:25:04 AM »
talk talk fluorescent.

how about if you do not talk once more about your killer body til you can prove it.
that oughta get you motivated.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2006, 07:37:49 AM »
I was going to stop, and I am not that disabled.  I was trying to piss people off, but only to a certain level.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2006, 07:40:21 AM »
you don't have to stop.
i just thought that you liked to talk about your body so much that if you disciplined yourself to not talk about your body until you could back it up with proof, then, that would motivate you so much that you would move a mountain to get those pics.
just so you can start talking about your beautiful body again.

Are you disciplined enough to accept my challenge?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2006, 08:53:19 AM »
LOL, discilpilned.? I have exercised for 3.5 hours before, and that is not counting warmup an flexability sessions.? Fluorescent has earned himself a break from exercise, and that was one of the reasons I missed my chance with Kristin.? I will go one more time, before my pic though. I work hard before the picture to look my best, and earn myself a break.? I like the way you think Mc Jagger, but its not me that is the problem.? It my brother, who is the problem.? Kristin lost her car over an accident, and she has my busy brother cart her around.? I acknowledge it was my fault one time though. Time to exercise.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 08:55:32 AM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2006, 08:56:15 AM »
have you accepted my challenge or not.

yes

or

no

that is the only reply necessary.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2006, 09:08:49 AM »
Fuck yeah!!!

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2006, 09:19:38 AM »
One more thing, if I got sick that might be a problem.  That rarely ever happens, so I would not worry about it.  I am too healthy for that. Even if I was,  I would let that stop me without a fight. I would try and muster enough strenght to flex my muscles for the camera.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2006, 09:47:04 AM »
Are you going to get Kristin to oil you up before you take the pics?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2006, 10:13:13 AM »
Yeah, like she would do that. Hey Kristin, while you are at it, could you oil my cock?  I was not actually talking to her, just trying to be funny.  It sounds rather messy, but maybe I will do it anyway. (oil body, not cock, no jokes) She is my brother;s boyfriend, and she is my friend.  I could never do that to her. (no, I am not ugly, no jokes)

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Sanityisoverrated

• Frequent Poster
  • Sleepy type guy
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2006, 11:40:14 AM »
Well just make sure you wash it off before you decide to go out sunbathing, or you might end up with a nasty case of lobster skin, like all those crazy british in Hyde Park.
'When the world is run according to my standards, everyone will be a happier person and the general standard of health will exceed the average' - Charlie Chaplin

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2006, 11:43:32 AM »
Well just make sure you wash it off before you decide to go out sunbathing, or you might end up with a nasty case of lobster skin, like all those crazy british in Hyde Park.

I know- we get 4 days of nice weather a year so it goes to people's heads and then think looking like a lobster is a healthy tanned look. :D

I personally burn if the sun peeps out from behind the clouds for even 30 seconds so I'm never without the factor 45.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2006, 12:05:37 PM »
At a factor of 15, 95 0r 97 percent of the sun;s rays are blocked out.  I am not sure of which type of light thought. It does get much higher after a factor of 15. Avobenzone and oxybenzone block only uva light.  Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide block both uva and uvb rays.  Octyl methoxycinnamate blocks only uvb rays. Uva penetrated deeper than uvb and is thus more responsible for skin aging.  Fda's rating system uses uvb light only. Basal cell and squamous cell cancers  are usually caused by uvb light.

Spread your legs woman!