Educational

Author Topic: Can you read this?  (Read 605 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Can you read this?
« on: July 07, 2007, 11:46:41 AM »
Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Can you read this?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 12:00:12 PM »
Cool, isn't it?  8)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 12:12:27 PM »
not funny, when i have to translate that sort of fucking spelling on every other paper i mark.   :grrr:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 12:34:37 PM »
I got it from two other sites. A movie site and WP so I decided to post it here. Funny thing is, I read it better the second time. I read everything except for one word.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

The_P

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 12:54:24 PM »
not funny, when i have to translate that sort of fucking spelling on every other paper i mark.   :grrr:

I laughed out fucking loud, man.  :laugh:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 12:58:35 PM »
man? 

so where's my plus, then, you stingey gingey?  :P

:laugh:

The_P

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 01:02:56 PM »
man? 

so where's my plus, then, you stingey gingey?  :P

+

Thought I'd follow Dahnlow's example today.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 01:09:19 PM »
danlo likes me.  there again, i've never had a problem with him, either. 

/shrugs

richard

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2007, 02:05:13 PM »
Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
very cool! now i dont want to hear anyone bitching about my fucking spelling at all

The_P

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2007, 02:06:13 PM »
very cool! now i dont want to hear anyone bitching about my fucking spelling at all

So much for the evolution of our language.

richard

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 02:07:38 PM »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2007, 03:07:59 PM »

SG was trying to prove something, Richard's just being himself.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_P

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2007, 03:12:25 PM »

SG was trying to prove something, Richard's just being himself.

I was quoting Richard, not what the topic is about. I'm already aware of this uncanny ability to read words with bad spelling.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2007, 05:44:00 PM »
Was there something wrong with the OP?