Educational

Author Topic: Ask Fluorescent anything  (Read 17095 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask Fluorescent anything
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2006, 04:58:10 AM »
Mc Jagger, I don;t think masturbation counts as sex.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2006, 05:06:08 AM »
Damn right, here and everywhere else.   (pics) :laugh:
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

shima

« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2006, 08:01:54 AM »
Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2006, 09:37:27 AM »
You are right, you don;t look half bad.? I am not in the best mood right now, so just excuse me, for not going nutty. I need to do a postive visualization exercise. I need to imagine a feather is tickling my back, like my mom used to do.? I would do it back, and put her to sleep.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 09:57:15 AM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2006, 11:09:45 AM »

and thanks for the site plug.  next time to get the squared symbol simply hold down the Alt button while punching in the #'s 0178

Alt(0178) at the same time.?

Thanks for the information, McJagger.  For my laptop, which is a Toshiba, I have to hold down the Fn and Alt keys at the same time and then enter 0178 on the number pad, not the numbers along the top of the keyboard.  For my keyboard, 0 is on the same key as M and 1 is on the same key as J, while 7 and 8 are on the 7 and 8 keys at the top of the keyboard.  It works for me.  ??? 

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2006, 11:28:58 AM »
Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)Alt(0178)

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f287/findtheriver/bikini.jpg

Shima, you sexy mama!

Now we need some ugly people to post semi-nudes to balance it out.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2006, 11:38:23 AM »
Now we need some ugly people to post semi-nudes to balance it out.

Have a glance at my avatar and Shima will need to post a lot more than a bikini pic.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2006, 11:41:31 AM »
I have to wait for Kristin, and ?she has the phone that can take pictures. She is with my brother, who hesitant to come over here, when my sister is around. ?My sister goes stripping at night for a job.  ?Kristin is my friend just like my brother is. ?I will have to email her on myspace. ?(myspace.com/florescent114/ its that or ?Capital F.) I could ride my bike up to Shaws, and if she is working, I could real quick ask her.  Its about 20 minutes away, biking. ?To get my scanner to work, I have to upgrade my window 98 to window 98se (second edition). ?My brother has the disk, but he is frequently busy. ?Never you mind, I can get those pics. ?I have nothing to be ashamed about. You can plainly see, I have no excuse.  Its just a matter of time.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 11:48:29 AM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

shima

« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2006, 11:48:10 AM »
Flourescent, you have mentioned many times that you "edit your posts due to trauma."  What exactly was this trauma and why does it cause you to edit your posts, and, what exactly are you editing in these posts of yours?  Ae you adding stuff?  Subtracting stuff?  Altering stuff?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2006, 12:47:31 PM »
I am trying to make it as clear as possible.  The truamas are hyperaurosing me. During these instances, any bodly fuctions, that are not immediately necessary suffer. (Certain cognitive functions)I will often mess up post unconscienously to prevent myself form triggering one of the truamas. I must edit my post to prevent this. People maid fun of me during school, 2 surgeries, the dx of cancer, and my mom;s bullshit truamaitized me. 
     I already had family issues, so automatically, getting maid fun of was a big fuckn deal.  My mom married two times, both husbands were unstable emotionally. One was probably severly truamatized, from the special armed forces.( military) The fuckn guy abused my mom physically and verbally.  The  physical abuse was rape when she had cracked pelvis. To be fair, my mom  verbally abused both of them, and agravated both their issues.  My biological dad was an alcoholic, and my mom said he pointed a loaded shot gun at her head. My mom keeps saying, "I swear to god he has autism."  He calmed down that habit, but he can be inconsiderate at times.
     Getting told I have  one year to live by doctors, because I have skin cancer, is truamatizing. I have maid it three years, and if I make 2 more I have a 50 percent chance of surviving. I did not like the 6 radioactive isotopes injected into me either. All of them done in continueously, and they really burned. They were trying look at my insides. I had surgery to remove some of the cancerous lymphocytes, and I left home with some recovery time. I had to wait 6 hours, with a poisioned body, to go into surgery for a ruptured appendix.  I don;t actually know it was this long, my mom said it, and she tends to exaggerate. I should have died, if she is correct, in the waiting room. In the hospital the doctors thought I was going to die, so they called my family. Surgury is scary, because you may die. You might wake up during it and be paralyized too. That is two times I should have died, What can you infer about my health? You think it means my body is hot?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2006, 12:25:41 AM »
Mc Jagger, I don;t think masturbation counts as sex.

i do.? only if you ejaculate though.

like this guy:

or producing several million of these:
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2006, 12:26:13 AM »
fluorescent,
the question:

are we cool?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2006, 04:24:42 AM »
I am sorry.  I understand the callout thing was fun, games, nothing more. Its frusturating being misunderstood all the time, but I understand its difficult.  Both of those issues are like the truama I experienced, but both are not happening for no reason. People used to fuck with me for no good reason at school, and that is the difference here. (At intensity there is a good reason, and when I  was at school there was no good reason) Maybe this difference  will be enough for this to not repeat it again. If something resembles truama, trolling like that, becomes automatic.  I does not matter if  I  recognize its a joke it still happens. One of the reasons I am so good at trolling, is to protect my life.  I am extremely hyperaurosed, and thus if I come up with a clever comment, I am not have to use physical force.   I just did theroy of mind, that leads to improved self controll and compassion.  Theory of mind is defining reasons for my actions, and fealings that have arisen during that time.  This is what I have been waiting for, the precise reason for the trolling. Maybe I can really stop the trolling at inopportune times.  I will do it here when I am supposed to though.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 09:08:49 AM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2006, 02:08:42 PM »
Peter it was already balanced out, when you posted your pic. :laugh:

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2006, 08:36:49 PM »
i admit that i ripped this off of omega female, but felt it need to be asked to many.

if the entire membership of Intensity were ship-wrecked on an island without sufficient food supplies, which member would you nominate to be eaten first and why? also, please state second and third choices and reasons why?

and

isn't that an excellent question?
Misunderstood.