Author Topic: Wrong Planet stuff.  (Read 2966 times)

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Wrong Planet stuff.
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2007, 05:44:01 AM »
I guess some people just get themselves banned to get more attention, or they have no self control.

Leave quietly I say. One day half the people will just be gone, and that will be just funny.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2007, 06:22:41 AM »
I guess some people just get themselves banned to get more attention, or they have no self control.

Leave quietly I say. One day half the people will just be gone, and that will be just funny.

it is already funny.  i am laughing at the thought of it.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2007, 06:31:13 AM »
Damned if I know, but it was
that prissy shit that got
people banned pointlessly,
IMHO.

Are you saying that it s MrMark who bans people for very little reason and calling him a pissy shit?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2007, 06:53:43 AM »

I think half the "people" are already gone.

... and I mean that in the meanest possible way.

:+to O-Master:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2007, 07:20:49 AM »

That one went straight over my head.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2007, 07:52:12 AM »

That one went straight over my head.

me too - the last part, certainly.   :-\

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2007, 08:28:37 AM »

Just being an R-Soul.

(I associate the phrase "in the ----(whateverest)----- possible way" with Odeon)

richard

« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2007, 11:48:14 AM »
:agreed:

also being banned for sticking up for what you believe in is cool, first of all i wasnt gonna have any part in grealwyns romatic relationship online with a kid. oh no :laugh:

i suspect thats the real reason i was canned and not because i fought with santa
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 11:49:52 AM by richard »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2007, 11:58:00 AM »
:agreed:

also being banned for sticking up for what you believe in is cool, first of all i wasnt gonna have any part in grealwyns romatic relationship online with a kid. oh no :laugh:

i suspect thats the real reason i was canned and not because i fought with santa

Was Santa one of the Christians?

richard

« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2007, 11:59:10 AM »
i dont think so

The_P

« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2007, 12:06:24 PM »

I got chiiiiilllls. They're multiplying! And I'm loooooossssiiiing controooolll..

Offline greendragon

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2007, 02:27:37 PM »
I bet Mr Mark wishes he can delete/lock this thread and ban everyone on it too.
...Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

richard

« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2007, 02:30:34 PM »
I got chiiiiilllls. They're multiplying! And I'm loooooossssiiiing controooolll..
AIDS or the 3pm craving for a snack

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2007, 03:35:07 PM »
On the weekend of Freud's rampage, the site was down.  So, he could not of logged on and asked to be talked out of it even  if he wanted to.  He may even have believed he was banned, as I did.   Yet, this fact has not been mentioned in any reports I have read.  Maybe if the site was more technically reliabe the tragedy could have been averted?

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2007, 04:18:37 PM »
Aspies truly are emo inside but they don't flaunt it and go around telling everybody
they don't dye their hair black and spend hours in front of the mirror because their not posers.
and people who truly suffer from depression and have a dark mind...... putting on make-up, dying your hair and wearing the hottest fashion
is the last thing a true emotionally
 depressed person would not do. I read in those stupid-only-scratch-the-surface depression panflits from my shrinks office that one
of the most common symptoms of depression is "Does not care about vanity or self appearance"  It's annoying that emos say things that their not....why would you fucking choose to be depressed? I would have all the chinese-food-stuck-in-you-butt-for-5-days feces off my shoulders
if those emo's just ACCEPTED  the point they are fashionable- mainstream- non- rebellious- and- non- depressed- people, they are preppy little party animal teenagers. Hey I had to accept the point I have Aspergers. I want them to fucking confess.

bah i bet you all heard the same shitty record over and over but i had to get this shit off my tits.

Park.