Educational

Author Topic: Ask Peter anything  (Read 34909 times)

Offline lilia

• Nihil
  • Constant Poster
Re: Ask Peter anything
« Reply #735 on: September 13, 2006, 07:49:28 PM »
So is the female genitalia you posted in my Ask thread something you find attractive?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #736 on: September 13, 2006, 08:02:10 PM »
So is the female genitalia you posted in my Ask thread something you find attractive?

Thankfully not.  I prefer them to be smaller and generally more normal.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline lilia

• Nihil
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #737 on: September 13, 2006, 08:05:00 PM »
Do you find the transgendered MtF attractive at all?  Like the absolutely beautiful female looking ones, with breasts, but still with an intact penis?

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #738 on: September 13, 2006, 08:07:49 PM »

Thats good. ;D

You though do like to shock Us don't You?
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #739 on: September 13, 2006, 08:12:55 PM »
Do you find the transgendered MtF attractive at all? Like the absolutely beautiful female looking ones, with breasts, but still with an intact penis?

No, I don't find them attractive.  Even when they seem beautiful at first glance, I can always make out the heavy bone structure from being a guy, and it puts me right off.  Seeing them naked is worse.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline lilia

• Nihil
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #740 on: September 13, 2006, 08:15:09 PM »
No, I don't find them attractive.  Even when they seem beautiful at first glance, I can always make out the heavy bone structure from being a guy, and it puts me right off.  Seeing them naked is worse.

What are your feelings on things like monogamy and polygamy?  Do you think humans are polygamous by nature, or do you believe monogamy is our natural state?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #741 on: September 13, 2006, 08:32:12 PM »
Different things suit different people.  Some people are perfectly content to be monogamous, some people should never even attempt it because they're going to fail, and most people fall somewhere inbetween.

Offline lilia

• Nihil
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #742 on: September 13, 2006, 08:43:34 PM »
Different things suit different people.  Some people are perfectly content to be monogamous, some people should never even attempt it because they're going to fail, and most people fall somewhere inbetween.

Yeah, but you in particular.  Do you prefer monogamy, or do you prefer no strings attached, or something in between?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #743 on: September 13, 2006, 08:48:07 PM »

Yeah, but you in particular.  Do you prefer monogamy, or do you prefer no strings attached, or something in between?

Something in between, but maybe leaning more towards polygamy.  A main partner with some casual stuff on the side.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #744 on: September 13, 2006, 09:03:25 PM »

Thats good. ;D

You though do like to shock Us don't You?

Yes, it amuses me to shock people.

Offline lilia

• Nihil
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #745 on: September 13, 2006, 09:13:28 PM »

Do you enjoy schadenfreude as much as I do, then?  Or do you just like shocking people?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #746 on: September 13, 2006, 09:16:11 PM »

Do you enjoy schadenfreude as much as I do, then?  Or do you just like shocking people?

I go more for shocking than schadenfreude, though that can be good too, if it's someone I don't like, and I think they deserve it.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #747 on: September 13, 2006, 09:18:08 PM »

I go more for shocking than schadenfreude, though that can be good too, if it's someone I don't like, and I think they deserve it.
Thanks for finally answering My question Peter.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline lilia

• Nihil
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #748 on: September 13, 2006, 09:19:33 PM »
So what does it take to get you to dislike someone?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #749 on: December 06, 2006, 04:52:08 PM »
So what does it take to get you to dislike someone?

If they're a cunt to me or people I care about, I'll generally take a pretty quick dislike to someone.