Author Topic: Ask Peter anything  (Read 34847 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Ask Peter anything
« Reply #690 on: September 09, 2006, 04:35:23 PM »
Do you feel guilty about allowing McJ to beat QC when you split threads from her topic??  :P

did you know that she only lost about 10 posts, but mine was split a couple of times, at a rate of about 4 pages or 60 posts.  but who's counting?
Misunderstood.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #691 on: September 09, 2006, 04:39:35 PM »
Do you feel guilty about allowing McJ to beat QC when you split threads from her topic??  :P

did you know that she only lost about 10 posts, but mine was split a couple of times, at a rate of about 4 pages or 60 posts.  but who's counting?

Whose fault is that? You asked for it to be split. I didn't ask for mine to be split.  8)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #692 on: September 09, 2006, 04:41:19 PM »
I'm in the mood for dwelling on larger issues.  A somewhat dark, angry, brooding mood.

* purposefulinsanity keeps out of Peter's way.

I don't think I want to see you when you're angry.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #693 on: September 09, 2006, 04:47:50 PM »
I'm in the mood for dwelling on larger issues.  A somewhat dark, angry, brooding mood.

It makes my muscles very strong.  I think I'll go for a run.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #694 on: September 09, 2006, 04:49:07 PM »
Who in your life makes you feel the strongest emotions?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #695 on: September 09, 2006, 04:49:37 PM »

Now I can tell you live in a much nicer place than I do- going for a run at this time of night here would require a stun gun.

Offline esme456

• Incessant Poster
« Reply #696 on: September 09, 2006, 04:50:05 PM »
Anything specific making you dark, angry and brooding Peter?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #697 on: September 09, 2006, 04:51:31 PM »

Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #698 on: September 09, 2006, 04:52:18 PM »

Now I can tell you live in a much nicer place than I do- going for a run at this time of night here would require a stun gun.

I guess it's one of th perks of being a guy.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #699 on: September 09, 2006, 04:52:38 PM »
Do You work out with weights?
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #700 on: September 09, 2006, 04:53:01 PM »
Anything specific making you dark, angry and brooding Peter?

Yes, but nothing I'm going to go into.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #701 on: September 09, 2006, 04:54:14 PM »

Nah even here guys aren't safe. Recently one guy had to be taken to hospital when he was beaten up by a bunch of kids.  An 11 old girl dropped a big stone on the top of his head off a near by wall whilst he was laying on the ground.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #702 on: September 09, 2006, 04:56:03 PM »
I'm in the mood for dwelling on larger issues. A somewhat dark, angry, brooding mood.

It makes my muscles very strong. I think I'll go for a run.

Nah even here guys aren't safe. Recently one guy had to be taken to hospital when he was beaten up by a bunch of kids. An 11 old girl dropped a big stone on the top of his head off a near by wall whilst he was laying on the ground.

Yes, it's a good area, but I'm also going to require a torch where I'm going.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #703 on: September 09, 2006, 04:56:49 PM »
a crack house?
Misunderstood.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #704 on: September 09, 2006, 04:57:09 PM »

Nah even here guys aren't safe. Recently one guy had to be taken to hospital when he was beaten up by a bunch of kids.  An 11 old girl dropped a big stone on the top of his head off a near by wall whilst he was laying on the ground.

Damn you have some bad ass kids where you live.