Educational

Author Topic: Ask Peter anything  (Read 34863 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Ask Peter anything
« Reply #555 on: August 25, 2006, 06:37:49 AM »
not bad peter.
and thanks, for being an inspiration to us all.

Are you going to furnish us with your statistics?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #556 on: August 25, 2006, 06:47:45 AM »
sure:

thurs-2
fri-1
sat-1
sun-0
mon-0
tues-0
weds-2

6 total.

note- sun, mon, and tues i was trapped in a hotel room and couldn't get privacy.  i like to enjoy the pleasure of cumming at least once per day.
Misunderstood.

le travesti angelique

« Reply #557 on: August 26, 2006, 02:19:47 PM »
Did you ever think that sometimes you wish that you weren't attractive in the sense that you want people to respect you for you and not for your body?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 02:21:37 PM by le travesti angelique »

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #558 on: August 26, 2006, 02:23:12 PM »
Did you ever think that sometimes that you wish that weren't attractive in the sense that you want people to respect you for you and not for your body?

No.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

le travesti angelique

« Reply #559 on: August 26, 2006, 02:23:52 PM »
Did you ever think that sometimes that you wish that weren't attractive in the sense that you want people to respect you for you and not for your body?

No.

That was predictable.

So you're saying that if you weren't beautiful, you have no reason to deserve any respect?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #560 on: August 26, 2006, 02:32:40 PM »
I'm saying that people will respect me for me regardless of my body.  I can't say I've ever noticed people making assumptions about me based on my looks, except maybe the odd person who thinks I must be beating off girls with a shitty stick.

On this topic, I applied to a modelling agency today.  I'm rather expecting not to hear from them, actually.

le travesti angelique

« Reply #561 on: August 26, 2006, 02:38:06 PM »

On this topic, I applied to a modelling agency today.  I'm rather expecting not to hear from them, actually.

Well, I hope you get a placement there. I bet you could do with the amount of cash you'll be getting at modelling.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #562 on: August 26, 2006, 06:43:00 PM »
Peter you'd make a heck of a model... gorgeous yet modest, and you'd defo appeal to the gay community... :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #563 on: August 26, 2006, 06:43:54 PM »
his arse is mine...
so relax, don't do it, when you wanna cum.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #564 on: August 27, 2006, 02:54:04 AM »
Peter you'd make a heck of a model... gorgeous yet modest, and you'd defo appeal to the gay community... :P

modest?  now, really, i don't think you could accuse peter of modesty.  i'm not saying that's bad, by the way - i'd love to have his (apparent) confidence in himself.

anyway, depends on what he's modelling - socks would be slightly less glamorous, i feel.  what would it be, peter?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #565 on: August 27, 2006, 03:42:08 AM »

Yes, I'm quite acutely aware of my gay-appeal.   :-\

Triste

« Reply #566 on: August 27, 2006, 03:49:48 AM »
I'm curious, do you eat haggis?  And if so, is it as good as I've heard?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #567 on: August 27, 2006, 03:54:35 AM »
I'm curious, do you eat haggis?  And if so, is it as good as I've heard?

Yes, I do, and yes, it's pretty good, as long as you get real haggis, and not the crappy stuff in the plastic bung.  It needs a real stomach to get the spicy, puky flavour.   ;)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #568 on: August 27, 2006, 03:54:57 AM »
haggis - yum!

i've only had veggie haggis, but a kilt-wearing friend (long story, great shag) tells me it's pretty much the same as the meaty version.  and it's delicious.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #569 on: August 27, 2006, 03:57:43 AM »

modest?  now, really, i don't think you could accuse peter of modesty.  i'm not saying that's bad, by the way - i'd love to have his (apparent) confidence in himself.

anyway, depends on what he's modelling - socks would be slightly less glamorous, i feel.  what would it be, peter?

Maybe I'll end up modelling a sexual-health poster for VD.