Author Topic: Ask Peter anything  (Read 34866 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask Peter anything
« Reply #450 on: June 30, 2006, 07:22:46 PM »
Hmmm.... What is in the photo thread? lol
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #451 on: July 01, 2006, 01:54:58 AM »
Hmmm.... What is in the photo thread? lol

Look and thou shalt see.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #452 on: July 01, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »
What is your religon?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #453 on: July 01, 2006, 05:03:10 PM »
What is your impression of me?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #454 on: July 01, 2006, 05:03:54 PM »
What is your impression of Mc Jagger?

I know it was a joke. I am making fun of someone. Tea heh

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #455 on: July 02, 2006, 03:37:23 PM »
Mc Jagger does not do that, so its not him. 

Peter could I call you cock boy?  Given you call your self a perve.  Cock boy in this case would be horny, not the gay thing.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #456 on: July 02, 2006, 03:40:59 PM »

i am whoreing myself out here and putting myself on the line with someone i think highly of.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #457 on: July 02, 2006, 04:23:57 PM »

i am whoreing myself out here and putting myself on the line with someone i think highly of.

You're very bright and determined, and while you don't always know what the best course of action is, you're aware of this, you take it into account as you struggle with problems, and you're not afraid to admit when you're wrong, provided you're personally convinced of your own error in a particular matter. 

You've gained a lot of experience for your years, which you make good use of, for your benefit and the benefit of others.  You care about other people, but you also realise that coddling will harm them in the long run, so you give people a prod now and then to keep them on their toes.  You don't stab people in the back, and you're willing to set old differences aside for the greater good.

You're very human in your flaws, and you never leave others feeling like you're superior to them, yet at the same time you're able to lead, you have courage in the face of adversity, and you don't run from the difficult situations that you often find yourself in or leave others alone to be butchered.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #458 on: July 02, 2006, 04:25:26 PM »
What is your religon?

I think I've answered that already.  Look back a few pages and see if you can find it.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #459 on: July 02, 2006, 04:26:03 PM »
Mc Jagger does not do that, so its not him. 

Peter could I call you cock boy?  Given you call your self a perve.  Cock boy in this case would be horny, not the gay thing.

Sure, call me cock boy if you want. 

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #460 on: July 02, 2006, 04:42:40 PM »

You're very bright and determined, and while you don't always know what the best course of action is, you're aware of this, you take it into account as you struggle with problems, and you're not afraid to admit when you're wrong, provided you're personally convinced of your own error in a particular matter. 

You've gained a lot of experience for your years, which you make good use of, for your benefit and the benefit of others.  You care about other people, but you also realise that coddling will harm them in the long run, so you give people a prod now and then to keep them on their toes.  You don't stab people in the back, and you're willing to set old differences aside for the greater good.

You're very human in your flaws, and you never leave others feeling like you're superior to them, yet at the same time you're able to lead, you have courage in the face of adversity, and you don't run from the difficult situations that you often find yourself in or leave others alone to be butchered.

god damn peter.  i actually thought that was excellent.

especially this:

for your benefit and the benefit of others.

and you had the order of importance correct.  i am amazed that anybody understands me or my motives at all.  you apparantly have gotten my conteous actions perfectly.

what is your iq?
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #461 on: July 02, 2006, 04:52:27 PM »
what is your iq?

It's all over the place; depending on what you're measuring, it could be 'below average', 'average', 'above average', 'superior' or 'highly superior'.  I have a range of 4 standard deviations on the bell curve between my highest and lowest functioning cognitive areas, and giving an average of them all isn't very enlightening.  The range could be even more than that, given that the test I did was a general one and had a ceiling to the score you could achieve for the various subtests, weighted by age (so a 7 year old could get up to, say, 180 on one test, while the most a 21 year old could get on the same test would be 140 or so).

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #462 on: July 02, 2006, 04:54:46 PM »
Would this be the one, cock boy?

Religion: apathetic, agnostic, atheist, believer?
Do you believe in a higher power?
If so what made you believe in it, what form do you think it takes, what makes you believe it takes that particular form?
If not, how do you feel about the people who do believe, whats your general attitude towards them?

Strong atheist.  I believe that anything I would be willing to accept as God (omniscient, omnipotent and omnibenevolent) is logically impossible, and anything that falls short of those three attributes would simply be a super-powerful alien entity thingy, even if it happened to have created our local universe.

I used to believe absolutely in a christian god and heaven and so on, since that's how I was brought up, but as I got older, I started finding holes and inconsitencies in that belief-set, and became a pretty firm atheist by the time I was 9 or so.

My attitude to believers varies depending on the person.  Some can be incredibly arrogant and judgemental, some are away in lala land with their wishful thinking, some haven't really given any thought to their beliefs and just follow the majority, and often have glaring inconsitencies in their beliefs that you could drive a truck through, but which they're completely blind to, some have very well thought out, internally consistent beliefs that nonetheless completely fail to find common ground with my own understanding of reality, some swear they can do magic, but that it would be an insult to the divine to test their abilities under controlled conditions and so on.  There's too much variety to have a single attitude to believers in general.  Some I'm fine with, others I want to slap some sense into.

You know what I say to that?  Me too.  Exactly, I was a christian, even going to ccd.  I only went up to 8th grade in  catholic school, but I completed full highschool.  They charged my mom $50 for books of which she could not afford.  She said fuck em, and we did not have to go anymore. I had to many bad things happen to me also that made me say "god go fuck yourself."  Its too bad, because now I found out I am exceptional, even supernatural in some ways.  I have a little esp.

Peter have you ever shagged an obese woman?

Spread your legs woman!

Eamonn

« Reply #463 on: July 02, 2006, 04:56:01 PM »
Would this be the one, cock boy?

Religion: apathetic, agnostic, atheist, believer?
Do you believe in a higher power?
If so what made you believe in it, what form do you think it takes, what makes you believe it takes that particular form?
If not, how do you feel about the people who do believe, whats your general attitude towards them?

Strong atheist.  I believe that anything I would be willing to accept as God (omniscient, omnipotent and omnibenevolent) is logically impossible, and anything that falls short of those three attributes would simply be a super-powerful alien entity thingy, even if it happened to have created our local universe.

I used to believe absolutely in a christian god and heaven and so on, since that's how I was brought up, but as I got older, I started finding holes and inconsitencies in that belief-set, and became a pretty firm atheist by the time I was 9 or so.

My attitude to believers varies depending on the person.  Some can be incredibly arrogant and judgemental, some are away in lala land with their wishful thinking, some haven't really given any thought to their beliefs and just follow the majority, and often have glaring inconsitencies in their beliefs that you could drive a truck through, but which they're completely blind to, some have very well thought out, internally consistent beliefs that nonetheless completely fail to find common ground with my own understanding of reality, some swear they can do magic, but that it would be an insult to the divine to test their abilities under controlled conditions and so on.  There's too much variety to have a single attitude to believers in general.  Some I'm fine with, others I want to slap some sense into.

You know what I say to that?  Me too.  Exactly, I was a christian, even going to ccd.  I only went up to 8th grade in  catholic school, but I completed full highschool.  They charged my mom $50 for books of which she could not afford.  She said fuck em, and we did not have to go anymore. I had to many bad things happen to me also that made me say "god go fuck yourself."  Its too bad, because now I found out I am exceptional, even supernatural in some ways.  I have a little esp.

Peter have you ever shagged an obese woman?

That's what YOU think!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #464 on: July 03, 2006, 04:23:36 AM »
Foolish AS thing.  You lost the point of the whole thread.  Answer my question, have you shagged an obese woman before?

If I told you about where I got those herbs, would you give them a try?  Mood gets increased and sexual urges go up too.  Improves reproductive health and overall body functions.

Spread your legs woman!