Author Topic: Ask Peter anything  (Read 34907 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Re: Ask Peter anything
« Reply #405 on: June 22, 2006, 11:36:03 AM »
Have you ever made a special meal for a special someone? If so describe the meal and the person.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #406 on: June 22, 2006, 03:07:10 PM »
Do you prefer sweet potatoe, yam, or regular potatoe?(yam is not the same as sweet potatoe)

I've never tried a yam, and I find sweet potato to be too sweet, so I'll go with regular potato.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #407 on: June 22, 2006, 03:08:37 PM »
Have any nicknames people used to call you?

Pizza, petah, petra and pete, mostly.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #408 on: June 22, 2006, 04:03:24 PM »
what about P-Mac?
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #409 on: June 22, 2006, 04:04:16 PM »

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #410 on: June 22, 2006, 04:23:37 PM »
Peter, what are your secrets for attracting women? I would love to know!!
have you seen the pictures of this adonis.

he's a god.

i am attracted to him

Being hot definately helps, but it only gets you so far.  I've had a couple of situations where I ended up with girls for the sole reason that I was the hottest person there, but other girls have been attracted to me because of my personality, and the asperger's works for me, at least now that I've overcome certain problems.  Julia, my ex, thought I was really hot, but was more attracted to me because I was unusual and interesting.  Another girl also found me physically attractive, but the deciding factors were that she couldn't figure out whether or not I was gay, since I was nice and wasn't semi-raping her like straight guys usually did, so naturally she just had to find out.

If that fails, persistance can also work sometimes.  An old friend of mine, who was pretty damn ugly, smelled bad and was a bit of a tit, ocassionally would get somewhere with a girl simply by talking shit to her for long enough while she got drunk, so even if you're an ugly tit who smells bad, there's still hope for you.   ;D

The hardest part really is getting into a situation conductive to meeting people.  I've had pretty good success with nightclubs, at least as far as random shags have gone, but I've yet to find a good way of meeting people for more serious relationships.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #411 on: June 22, 2006, 04:45:11 PM »
have you tried church?
how about getting a job?

those are good places to meet girls.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #412 on: June 22, 2006, 04:50:33 PM »
I don't think church is the best place for an atheist who doesn't really like people that much, and a job will have to wait until I'm not struggling just to get through each day.  But yes, I should try joining a club or two.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #413 on: June 22, 2006, 04:54:37 PM »
are you looking for a serious relationship?
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #414 on: June 22, 2006, 05:10:40 PM »
are you looking for a serious relationship?

Yes; after experiencing what it's like to be with someone I feel passionately for, one night stands and casual-sex relationships don't have a great deal of appeal .   I've never been happier than when I was with the girl I loved, and I want to get that feeling back.   :'(

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #415 on: June 22, 2006, 05:16:42 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-*

would you like to experience some hot man meat in your bum first?
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #416 on: June 22, 2006, 06:01:17 PM »
I somehow doubt that'd be quite the same.   :-\

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #417 on: June 22, 2006, 06:02:59 PM »
yes but wouldn't that be something practical to 'get out of the way' before you enter a committed relationship?
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #418 on: June 22, 2006, 06:12:08 PM »
If I get into a committed relationship without having experienced another man's dick in my arse, I think I'll just choke down a few sobs at the loss and carry on with my life.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #419 on: June 22, 2006, 06:17:17 PM »
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
snore.
Misunderstood.