Author Topic: Ask Peter anything  (Read 34907 times)

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
Re: Ask Peter anything
« Reply #270 on: May 30, 2006, 10:42:55 AM »
why did you make me touch you in "the bad place"?? :'(

I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK ABOUT THAT!? ?>:(? WHY DO YOU MAKE IT SO HARD FOR DADDY TO LOVE YOU!?!? >:( >:( >:(

i'm sorry..... please don't hurt me again. ?:'(

if i promise to be a good girl, will you forgive me?

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #271 on: May 30, 2006, 10:46:57 AM »
How do you know florescent hasn't been giving me sneak previews along with the pics of his anus he's been sending me?

You wish. I was only telling you, because I thought you were thinking I was a lier. You kept boosting my self esteem, and it was alright untill you started with the sexual comments.

What is your favorite color?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #272 on: May 30, 2006, 10:52:09 AM »
How do you know florescent hasn't been giving me sneak previews along with the pics of his anus he's been sending me?

You wish. I was only telling you, because I thought you were thinking I was a lier. You kept boosting my self esteem, and it was alright untill you started with the sexual comments.

What is your favorite color?

Why do the sexual comments bother you?  Are you insecure in your sexuality?  Why do you have such a fear of guys coming near your ass?  I've let gay guys feel my ass on a couple of occasions, and I'm still straight (and confident in the niceness of my ass).

I don't know; I'm not terribly sensitive to colour, but the textured turquoise of certain pine trees is very pleasing to me.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #273 on: May 30, 2006, 10:54:37 AM »
why did you make me touch you in "the bad place"?  :'(

I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK ABOUT THAT!   >:(  WHY DO YOU MAKE IT SO HARD FOR DADDY TO LOVE YOU!?!  >:( >:( >:(

i'm sorry..... please don't hurt me again.  :'(

if i promise to be a good girl, will you forgive me?

You know I'll always love you sweetie.   :-*  Now bend over and take my love for you, and no crying this time!   >:(
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #274 on: May 30, 2006, 11:06:59 AM »
If you let a gay guy touch you, and you don;t like it, its leading them on.  That is very rude.  There are tons of eligible batchlors out there, and it can be tough finding someone.  They wasted their time trying to seduce you.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #275 on: May 30, 2006, 11:12:33 AM »
If you let a gay guy touch you, and you don;t like it, its leading them on.  That is very rude.  There are tons of eligible batchlors out there, and it can be tough finding someone.  They wasted their time trying to seduce you.

I liked it, they liked it, nobody was trying to seduce anybody... what's wrong with that?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #276 on: May 30, 2006, 11:15:59 AM »
Are you bisexual to some degree?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #277 on: May 30, 2006, 11:19:35 AM »
Are you bisexual to some degree?

If I am, it's to a very small degree.  Mostly I'm just secure enough that I can mess around with guys without worrying about my sexuality.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #278 on: May 30, 2006, 11:33:51 AM »
I just want to say this first, I am not gay.? You can;t mess around, because you are waisting their time sorting through their difficulties of obtaining an eligible partner.  Its will be distessing to them, ounce they figure out what you did.  I am not distressed in that way, I am distressed in another way.  Sexual comments maid to a person who is not gay is distressing, even if they try and pretend its a female, which is what I did. That is what truama did, ok Peter? If you say it again it breaks down the barrier and makes me sick.  I should not do that anyway because I am not gay, and thus is leading them on.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 11:38:41 AM by fluorescent »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #279 on: May 30, 2006, 11:38:21 AM »
I just want to say this first, I am not gay.  You can;t mess around, because you are waisting their time sorting through their difficulties of obtaining an eligible partner

So it's wrong for a girl to let you feel her breasts, if both of you understand that she doesn't want to have more intimate relations with you?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #280 on: May 30, 2006, 11:43:38 AM »
By what you asked, I think you got the idea.  It sounds morally correct to me.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #281 on: May 30, 2006, 11:46:18 AM »
Sorry, Peter, I should stop with this bull.  It makes me look like a hijacker, even though it seemed to be for your benefit.

What is your wildest sexual fantasy, to have with a woman?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #282 on: May 30, 2006, 03:35:10 PM »
When have you felt the most vulnerable?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #283 on: May 30, 2006, 10:21:32 PM »
do you think that fluorescent is a closet gay?

and

how many chucks could a wood chuck, chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck, chucks?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #284 on: May 31, 2006, 03:04:43 AM »
Would you let  a woman tie you to a tree and have her way with you?

How much would she have to pay you if she was ugly?

Spread your legs woman!