Educational

Author Topic: Ask Peter anything  (Read 34861 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Ask Peter anything
« Reply #255 on: May 29, 2006, 07:18:15 AM »
Does martial arts, sound like a sport, you would like to try?

I've tried it, but it was too social for my tastes.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #256 on: May 29, 2006, 07:36:00 AM »
ask me that question.? i won't pussyfoot around my response.

You're saying I pussyfooted?? ?>:(

nah, it was leading, suggesting my answer, which was not the answer i had, BTW.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #257 on: May 29, 2006, 07:38:19 AM »
What part of the women's body auroses you the most, when you first look at them?

I don't think there's really any one part that does much for me in isolation when I've just laid eyes on someone.? The face is the first thing I notice, and although I take in her general build, I don't like to make her feel like a piece of meat by looking her up and down or staring at her body.?

People don't usually attract me straight off anway; my attraction to someone is based to a large extent on how well I know them and how much I like them, so while some girls will be nice eye candy, I won't be aroused by the sight of them if I don't even know them.? Of course, that doesn't stop me from picking up strangers, since what doesn't immediately arouse me to look at will be a lot more stimulating pressed up against me, kissing and with my hand cupping her buttocks.

so then, does this mean that you are an ass-man?
Misunderstood.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #258 on: May 29, 2006, 02:38:23 PM »
why did you make me touch you in "the bad place"?  :'(

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #259 on: May 29, 2006, 06:15:13 PM »
Have you ever been to a strip club?  My sister is stripper.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #260 on: May 29, 2006, 10:16:29 PM »
What in life truely makes you happy on a regular basis, and why exactly does it make you happy?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #261 on: May 30, 2006, 07:30:08 AM »
Do you think you look good enough, to become a male stripper, like me?

(Don;t get the wrong idea I am not gay)? Gee Peter, if I was lying, why would I be spreading this lie so far?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 07:51:02 AM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #262 on: May 30, 2006, 08:41:54 AM »
Why on earth do you want to fuck me or get involved with me romantically?

Does fluorescent think you are clairvoyant enough to see his body all the way over there in the USA?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #263 on: May 30, 2006, 08:48:42 AM »
How could you mess it up, I spelled it out. "Don;t get the wrong idea I am not gay"    I even said it a hundred times, "I want to FUCK A WOMAN.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #264 on: May 30, 2006, 09:07:25 AM »
Why on earth do you want to fuck me or get involved with me romantically?

Does fluorescent think you are clairvoyant enough to see his body all the way over there in the USA?

I was just saying that to make fun of Jman's post; you're too androgenous for me to have much interest in, and I don't really know you very well anyway.

How do you know florescent hasn't been giving me sneak previews along with the pics of his anus he's been sending me?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #265 on: May 30, 2006, 10:32:47 AM »
so then, does this mean that you are an ass-man?

No, I'm not an ass-man.  I don't really notice asses much, and they don't do a whole lot for me.  Squeezing someone's buttcheeks while I kiss them is mostly about making it feel good for them.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #266 on: May 30, 2006, 10:35:35 AM »
why did you make me touch you in "the bad place"?  :'(

I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK ABOUT THAT!   >:(  WHY DO YOU MAKE IT SO HARD FOR DADDY TO LOVE YOU!?!  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #267 on: May 30, 2006, 10:36:36 AM »
Have you ever been to a strip club?  My sister is stripper.

No, I've never been so a strip club, and best wishes to your sister; I hope she makes lots of money and has fun.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #268 on: May 30, 2006, 10:39:53 AM »
What in life truely makes you happy on a regular basis, and why exactly does it make you happy?

Happiness has become rather elusive for me, and many things that I used to love now no longer appeal to me for one reason or another, but it does make me happy when people are nice to me and make me feel appreciated; without that, I can get into a nasty slump.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #269 on: May 30, 2006, 10:42:28 AM »
Do you think you look good enough, to become a male stripper, like me?

(Don;t get the wrong idea I am not gay)  Gee Peter, if I was lying, why would I be spreading this lie so far?

Yes, I could be a male stripper.  If I had a bit more energy and there were oppertunities for me, I might well try it out.  I have no idea if you'd be successful as a male stripper.